Denied Subclaims Staff Application

Aborted

Known member
Neutral
Staff experience is good and well formatted
But you might want to bulk up your details!
Good Luck my dude!

Subclaims

Currently a Moderator+ @ Astro
Just helping out on Astro a bit since my friend asked to, If accepted resigning ofcourse. Its a small chance since alot of other people applying aswell, Thanks for the feedback.

(Edit) Already resigned

Last edited:

lunarexe

Veteran Member
Just helping out on Astro a bit since my friend asked to, If accepted resigning ofcourse. Its a small chance since alot of other people applying aswell, Thanks for the feedback.

(Edit) Already resigned
Also theres was a lot of proof regarding you ddossing and just being toxic in general.

Thats why i would -1 you, i'm currently taking a look into the proof what i still have.

Subclaims

Also theres was a lot of proof regarding you ddossing and just being toxic in general.

Thats why i would -1 you, i'm currently taking a look into the proof what i still have.
That proof must be over a year ago... I quit minecraft, havn’t been on since 4 months people always be bringing up some past to mess people up in some sort of way... I would love to see some valid recent proof.

Last edited:

Subclaims

I resigned I never got demoted, Stop spreading fake news if u don't know anything about it🤣
Edit, Asked the manager and even he said there was no message about me because i left the dc’s myself and dm’d someone about it

Attachments

• 8B254275-26E5-49D1-AC2B-4601D1D382FC.png
    8B254275-26E5-49D1-AC2B-4601D1D382FC.png
    432.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 2255F49D-E003-426D-8D57-3CB1EC3C8237.png
    2255F49D-E003-426D-8D57-3CB1EC3C8237.png
    355 KB · Views: 116
  • 07E60DB1-EBA6-463C-9FE9-03295564B292.png
    07E60DB1-EBA6-463C-9FE9-03295564B292.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 118

CasparTheGhost

I resigned I never got demoted, Stop spreading fake news if u don't know anything about it🤣
Okay if you want me to really break this down for your simple brain, You were demoted I saw the message 2-3 days ago I don't know why it isn't there maybe that Manager didn't see it who knows don't really care, You applied on the 7th of April you were staff @ Astro from the 24 or something like that so technically you are just server hopping kinda sad and embarrassing Sage don't need staff members like you :)

farkya

To be quite honest, it does seem like you're server hopping.

You had legit just left Astro, without any notice as you left the discords then told someone about it once you had left instead of being mature and professional about it and giving anyone any notice. So obviously didn't respect the 3d resignation rule. You've always been quite toxic as well, I remember when I was staff at Fierce and a lot of OG Fierce staff could back me up when I say this. You were one of the most toxic people in Fierce's community when you and your faction played. Either way good luck, just wanted to say what needed to be said with the whole Astro thing since you came to me.

Subclaims

Okay if you want me to really break this down for your simple brain, You were demoted I saw the message 2-3 days ago I don't know why it isn't there maybe that Manager didn't see it who knows don't really care, You applied on the 7th of April you were staff @ Astro from the 24 or something like that so technically you are just server hopping kinda sad and embarrassing Sage don't need staff members like you :)
My guy if i was demoted who demoted me and where is the proof 😜

Subclaims

To be quite honest, it does seem like you're server hopping.

You had legit just left Astro, without any notice as you left the discords then told someone about it once you had left instead of being mature and professional about it and giving anyone any notice. So obviously didn't respect the 3d resignation rule. You've always been quite toxic as well, I remember when I was staff at Fierce and a lot of OG Fierce staff could back me up when I say this. You were one of the most toxic people in Fierce's community when you and your faction played. Either way good luck, just wanted to say what needed to be said with the whole Astro thing since you came to me.
Like I mentioned I was only at Astro to help out for a few days as my buddy asked me to. I resigned and talked with the manager back then about it. You guys don't seem to know what went down back then if u don't please don't try to speak about it only causes more and more problems for no reason. And ur being staff on fierce was a quite long time ago🤣 I quit Minecraft for about 4 months so u shouldn't be speaking about the past that's over +3 months ago...