-Forums
-Rollbacks
-Buycraft

Murder.rip (Admin) - resigned
Pretty sure the server got sold

+ many more but since I made a Google doc I never updated it

Proof:

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I would like to become a SagePvP staff member to refund the Management Team for making and growing the server to what it currently is.
I have felt the urge to moderate and help a community once more and I would like to help Sage. I have worked for a lot of minecraft servers inside of my staff 'Timeline' before and I have listed them above. This has taught me many skills and how to moderate communities, I would like to grow my knowledge as far as possible by working here. I wouldn't mind helping the players or staff members of the community as it is such a good place to me.
Being staff requires you to be responsible at most times and show respect to all players, I believe I am quite good at this and am relied on to do so! I am willing to be able to take criticism from players and this is an important attribute most staff members should have. People usually have bursts of sadness / being stressed and I am usually there to comfort them if needed, this has previously happened to me on other server and was awarded for doing so.
I believe as an individual I can a contribute a lot of time into this server, as I do really do enjoy playing on the server. I want to make Sage a consistent safe place for people to come and enjoy the server like i did, I can do this by contributing new ideas that will make the server a better place to be in, improving the Surroundings of the server more. I can also contribute a fair look at a situation whenever, such as a hacker and what punishment(s) they deserve.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I feel like I would be a good staff member due to my level of reponsibility of my actions, I feel that I am able to work under alot of pressure, this is quite important if you are one of the only few staff member(s) that are online (Vital for completing reports quickly and easily without ending up in disagreements / arguments). I would like to provide an enjoyable experience to the players playing in our community and would like to make them feel like they are welcome to come back and enjoy more time in our server! I believe the job of a staff member is always to maintain order inside and outside the server. I believe I am pretty good at this as of my previous experience.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would like to give myself a 10/10 for honesty but in reality nobody is 100% honest all of the time. I will give myself an 9/10 because I always do my best to be as honest as possible.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)
verybasic, Rxnsom

Additional Information?:
/​

Last edited: