Denied Subclaims Staff Application

Subclaims

+0.25, it's decent, would do a +1 but the messages on this application between you and others is awful.
Agreed, would of had this application different, But sometimes you gotta prove things right to put you in a stronger position instead of a weaker position. Thank you for the reply anyways!

Docents

Established member
To be quite honest, it does seem like you're server hopping.

You had legit just left Astro, without any notice as you left the discords then told someone about it once you had left instead of being mature and professional about it and giving anyone any notice. So obviously didn't respect the 3d resignation rule. You've always been quite toxic as well, I remember when I was staff at Fierce and a lot of OG Fierce staff could back me up when I say this. You were one of the most toxic people in Fierce's community when you and your faction played. Either way good luck, just wanted to say what needed to be said with the whole Astro thing since you came to me.
vouch for fierce peeveepee !

wpo

Veteran Member
To be quite honest, it does seem like you're server hopping.

You had legit just left Astro, without any notice as you left the discords then told someone about it once you had left instead of being mature and professional about it and giving anyone any notice. So obviously didn't respect the 3d resignation rule. You've always been quite toxic as well, I remember when I was staff at Fierce and a lot of OG Fierce staff could back me up when I say this. You were one of the most toxic people in Fierce's community when you and your faction played. Either way good luck, just wanted to say what needed to be said with the whole Astro thing since you came to me.
True

Docents

Established member
Fierce was back 4+ months ago, "people change"
yeah well alongside that ive seen you apply on so many servers it just seems like you staff hop and you arent dedicated nor do you even play the server that you want staff on. you wont know the community, general rules, and everytime i see you apply its literally the exact same format:
- server
- rank
- staff duties
literally nothing is different on your staff apps and just seems like you rush and put no effort into the apps, and you just want to staff here for the experience and not for the community or for the fun of it

Subclaims

yeah well alongside that ive seen you apply on so many servers it just seems like you staff hop and you arent dedicated nor do you even play the server that you want staff on. you wont know the community, general rules, and everytime i see you apply its literally the exact same format:
- server
- rank
- staff duties
literally nothing is different on your staff apps and just seems like you rush and put no effort into the apps, and you just want to staff here for the experience and not for the community or for the fun of it
I never applied on servers besides fierce and sage. lol?

slayer

Established member
- server
- rank
- staff duties
you act like you do it for the community at cave ur 11 and talking on my boy's application like shut the fuck up 😂 shush