Pending SagePvP Fall Update Suggestions (Updated 30/09/2021) - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyaf

Known member
Dynamite (TNT) -> Pushes every player in a 10 block radius away from you, giving you regeneration 3 for 8 seconds
Every player, or only those not in your faction? What's the regeneration for? Seems like it's kind of an instant heal + copout partner item, you get back to full health and a free 10 block advantage on your opponent.
Kelp (Water Bucket) -> Give player the effect that they are drowning for 10 seconds or until they touch water. Item
What does this really do? Seems like it's basically the equivalent of giving them poison 1 for 10 seconds.
• Wolf Pack (Bone) -> When used it will summon 3 wolves for 10 seconds and while the wolves are still alive they can give you passive bard effects but they can attack enemies and give them slowness 2 and nausea 2 for 5 seconds. (by passive, res 1, strength 1, regen 1)
Does each wolf give 1 bard effect or do all of them give bard effects until you kill them?
• Change the way general gameplay works, in a beneifiting way (op kits, ect), less op // difference between CE + OP Kit
Any examples?
• Add "classes" of partner items, such as ones that can be used in the UpsideDown (teamfighting ones, such as rockets ect)
I disagree with this one, at the moment I think the current partner item meta is pretty alright, team fighting has a lot of issues atm with cleaning & allying, throwing extra partner items into that mix just seems like it's one more way that things could go south during fights.
• Anti Milk - Rare chance to stop players within 12 blocks of you drinking milk (Leggings Enchant)
Does this happen passively or only under a certain circumstances? How do you get the enchant? How rare should it be?

Great suggestions overall! Thanks for the time you spent organizing this.

ZionRank

Every player, or only those not in your faction? What's the regeneration for? Seems like it's kind of an instant heal + copout partner item, you get back to full health and a free 10 block advantage on your opponent.

What does this really do? Seems like it's basically the equivalent of giving them poison 1 for 10 seconds.

Does each wolf give 1 bard effect or do all of them give bard effects until you kill them?

Any examples?

I disagree with this one, at the moment I think the current partner item meta is pretty alright, team fighting has a lot of issues atm with cleaning & allying, throwing extra partner items into that mix just seems like it's one more way that things could go south during fights.

Does this happen passively or only under a certain circumstances? How do you get the enchant? How rare should it be?

Great suggestions overall! Thanks for the time you spent organizing this.

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to clarify some features for you:

Dynamite - It pushes away every player that **isn't** in your faction, it's meant to escape chasers, if you're low on potions, so if you use it tactically when you're low, you get a free couple of hearts, and a benefit when escaping the player

Wolf Pack - Each wolf gives you 1 effect, when the one is killed that is assigned to that effect, you lose it

Kelp - I kind of agree with you, yea, it's a pretty terrible idea, I think I'll remove it when I edit the post

"Change the way general gameplay works, in a beneifiting way (op kits, ect), less op // difference between CE + OP Kit" - I don't know, kitmap is pretty messed up at the moment, with the change with OP kits, in my opinion, the "CE kit" doesn't have enough difference to the "OP kit", other than the partner items you get with the kit.

"Add classes of partner items" - I sort of mean just make it so you can use certain partner items in different places

Anti Milk - A passive enchant, rarely procs, only to enemies

Last edited:

Miskeep

Hey, thanks for the feedback, I'll try to clarify some features for you:

Dynamite - It pushes away every player that **isn't** in your faction, it's meant to escape chasers, if you're low on potions, so if you use it tactically when you're low, you get a free couple of hearts, and a benefit when escaping the player

Wolf Pack - Each bard gives you 1 effect, when the one is killed that is assigned to that effect, you lose it

Kelp - I kind of agree with you, yea, it's a pretty terrible idea, I think I'll remove it when I edit the post

"Change the way general gameplay works, in a beneifiting way (op kits, ect), less op // difference between CE + OP Kit" - I don't know, kitmap is pretty messed up at the moment, with the change with OP kits, in my opinion, the "CE kit" doesn't have enough difference to the "OP kit", other than the partner items you get with the kit.

"Add classes of partner items" - I sort of mean just make it so you can use certain partner items in different places

Anti Milk - A passive enchant, rarely procs, only to enemies
Spot on with the idea I had with the Wolf pack item! Ty for clearing it up too xD

Status
Not open for further replies.