Pending SagePvP Fall Update Suggestions (Updated 30/09/2021) - :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZionRank

[Suggestion]

(( Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, I've got a few changes I feel that will benefit the server, if you need any clarification on these changes, please add me on discord, ZionRank#4292, or reply to my thread, my IGN is also ZionRank ))

Abilities:
Dynamite (TNT) -> Pushes every enemy in a 10 block radius away from you, giving you regeneration 3 for 8 seconds.

Timeless Artifact (Clock) -> When you hit a player with this item, their hit delay will be set higher (40/30 ticks, made this previously on an old server, never released).

Portable Ghost (Nether Quartz) -> When clicked, this item will make you fully invisibile, and you will receive strength 2, speed 5 for 5 seconds (full invisibility lasts 5s too), basically a "stealth" mode and a "power mode" from a ghost class.

Portable Beacon (Beacon) -> Similar to vipermc's anti-trap beacon, when you place this, you'll receive constant bard effects until it is broken.

Siphon (Water Bottle) -> You have a 10% chance to remove a potion from your opponents inventory for every hit within 10 seconds.

Wither Blast (Wither Skull) -> When used, item will shoot 1 wither head making a blast that gives all teammates (including user) in the 3 block radius of the blast, Strength 2, Res 3 and Speed 3 for 12 seconds and give enemies slowness 2 and wither 2 for 4 seconds. Item could be a Blaze rod or Nether brick with a 2 minute 30 second cool-down.

Wolf Pack (Bone) -> When used it will summon 3 wolves for 10 seconds and while the wolves are still alive they can give you passive bard effects but they can attack enemies and give them slowness 2 and nausea 2 for 5 seconds. (by passive, res 1, strength 1, regen 1) - Clarifcation: Each wolf would be assigned a nametag ("Regeneration", "Resistance", "Strength") when the wolf assigned to the effect is killed, you lose ONLY that effect.

Ultimate Bard (Gold Ingot) -> The level of every effect your bard gives you will be boosted by 1, (strength 1 = strength 2, strength 2 = strength 3), whilst the 10 second period is active, bard energy can go to 200 instead of 100.

FALL THEMED ABILITIES:

Decayed Leaf (Stick) -> When you hit a player 3 times with this leaf (alternatively placing it could work too, giving them a chance to escape?), you will create a dome (or cubed) made of leaves to trap the player, whilst in this phase, they cannot build, this lasts for 10s

• Rework the way partner items work in general, make it so you cannot use partner items in rapid succession, implementing a 10s partner item cooldown in place of the current 5s one, and possibly add team cooldowns for the combo mode and melonite reaper?​

QOL (Quality of Life):
• Make the crates look cleaner, perhaps doing the below for some crates:

Solar: Solar <armorpiece> /<other> (&2)
Flare: Flare <armorpiece> / <other> (&d)
Mythical: Mythical <armorpiece> / <other> (&b&l)
OP: OP <armorpiece> / <other> (&4&l)

(( Maybe even remove these crates altogether, leaving only OP and maybe adding a "Vauluble" crate with potion materials and vals ))

Kitmap:
• Add /killeffects (Credit: Miskeep)
• Change the way general gameplay works, in a beneifiting way (op kits, ect), less op // difference between CE + OP Kit
• Add a specific piece of code that checks which claim you are in, if you're in spawn, display the statistics on the scoreboard, if not, don't display them, this would help to clean up the scoreboard
• Improve KB (outdated and terrible on kitmap)
• Re-add Custom Enchant crate, this would fix the fact that conquest // citadel gear has no CE's​

HCF:
• Change the use of partner items such as rockets, as you can't use them in the End or Nether, which makes kiting worse
• Buff 4.0 flares, I've opened over a stack and a half this map, still haven't received a single voucher, this makes reclaim flares insanely better than 4.0 flares​

Custom Enchants:
• Anti Milk - Rare chance to stop players within 12 blocks of you drinking milk (Leggings Enchant) - Rare proc, only to enemies (passive)

Divine Treasurer:
• Add an NPC for the gemshop, where you are able to purchase "global gem boosters", that boost how many gems the entire server gets for a certain amount of time.

Network Wide:
• I've seen many staff members such as sc0ttay, Twqntys putting a lot of work into the server, promotion maybe?
• Rework ranks a bit maybe?, olympus looks ugly as hell at the moment
• Rework chat format // chat messages, chat winning rewards for ability items, ect, are extremely ugly and bloat the chat on SOTW unnecceserally

Server Theming:
• I liked the theming of the OLD sage, when the scoreboard wasn't cluttered with 3x keys and flares, and faction focus, I've got some suggestions to help with that, firstly, I'd recommend adding options to customize the scoreboard, such as not displaying the f focus lines, or removing the footer (sagepvp.org text) from the scoreboard, this is easily done and would benefit the server as a whole, secondly, minimise the f focus lines, thirdly, I think that when you SOTW enable, the SOTW timer should remove from the scoreboard, and you should be able to do /sotw time, to check the remaining time.​

• Rework the GUIs, I've seen a post made by @Miskeep, with some extremely clean ideas for GUI themes, make sure to check that out for some ideas

(( If you enjoy these ideas, or have any further suggestions, please reply to my thread with the comment, and a reason as to why ))

Last edited:

M44

Dynamite -> Pushes every player in a 10 block radius away from you, giving you regeneration 3 for 15 seconds
• Portable Ghost -> When clicked, this item will make you fully invisibile, and you will receive strength 1, speed 3 for 5 seconds (full invisibility lasts 5s too), basically a "stealth" mode and a "power mode" from a ghost class
• Siphon -> You have a 10% chance to turn a potion in a players hotbar to turn into an instant healing 1 pot for every hit within 10 seconds

M44

Good ideas, though if you want to win a prize, ect, make your own thread and create different ideas, this is just a private thread for my ideas
Idc about prizes just trying to help out the server ty for the suggestion though

Miskeep

Hello, thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion, I've got a few quality of life + gameplay and ability changes, if you need any clarification on these changes, please add me on discord, ZionRank#0001, my IGN is also ZionRank

Abilities:
• Dynamite -> Pushes every player in a 10 block radius away from you, giving you regeneration 3 for 8 seconds
• Timeless Artifact -> When you hit a player with this item, their hit delay will be set higher (40/30 ticks, made this previously on an old server, never released)
• Portable Ghost -> When clicked, this item will make you fully invisibile, and you will receive strength 2, speed 5 for 5 seconds (full invisibility lasts 5s too), basically a "stealth" mode and a "power mode" from a ghost class
• Portable Beacon -> Similar to vipermc's anti-trap beacon, when you place this, you'll receive constant bard effects until it is broken
• Siphon -> You have a 10% chance to remove a potion from your opponents inventory for every hit within 10 seconds
• Kelp -> Give player the effect that they are drowning for 10 seconds or until they touch water

• Possibly remove TEAM COOLDOWNS for partner items, and buff the player cooldown (Ability CD timer)

QOL (Quality of Life):

• Make the crates look cleaner, perhaps doing the below for some crates:

Solar: &2Solar &f<armorpiece> /<other>
Flare: &dFlare &f<armorpiece> / <other>
Mythical: &b&lMythical &f<armorpiece> / <other>

OP: &4&lOP &f<armorpiece> / <other>

Kitmap:

• Add /killeffects (Credit: Miskeep)
• Change the way general gameplay works, in a beneifiting way (op kits, ect), less op // difference between CE + OP Kit
• Add a specific piece of code that checks which claim you are in, if you're in spawn, display the statistics on the scoreboard, if not, don't display them
• Improve KB (Similar to HCF)

HCF:

• Add "classes" of partner items, such as ones that can be used in the UpsideDown (teamfighting ones, such as rockets ect)

Store:

• Add the option to "convert" bitcoin / crypto on a website, to store gift cards (similar to viper)
• Update aesthetics

Network Wide:
• Prevent kronos ranks from being able to change their disguise to OLYMPUS rank.
• Promote sc0ttay to Owner, he does bare work. (moderator changed it to "don't promote sc0ttay so I changed it back <33333)
This is great!

Heres some ability items I came up with if you wanna add them!

Wolf Pack: Item = Wolf spawn egg or a bone. Ability: When used it will summon 3 wolves for 10 seconds and while the wolves are still alive they can give you passive bard effects but they can attack enemies and give them slowness 2 and nausea 2 for 5 seconds. (By passive I mean strength 1 Res 1 regen 1)

Ability item; Wither Blast: When used, item will shoot 1 wither head making a blast that gives all teammates (including user) in the 3 block radius of the blast, Strength 2, Res 3 and Speed 3 for 12 seconds and give enemies slowness 2 and wither 2 for 4 seconds. Item could be a Blaze rod or Nether brick with a 2 minute 30 second cool-down. (Could be used for 1TapYou Crate.)

Ability Item; Shockwave: This ability item will be locked to the Bard class only. When used it sends a blast of music note particles sending all players in a 3 block radius of the bard back 10 blocks. ) The cool down would be 1 minute and 30 seconds but uses 80 energy from the bard. Item could be note blocks or a jukebox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.