Sauds

Legendary Member
6c409256f659947b0fc11835092242e5.png

https://gyazo.com/6c409256f659947b0fc11835092242e5
and more stuff in the discord group that got deleted hmmm

Doesn’t look good

HCFSkybridge

Doesn’t look good

I have talked to Seducive and we both agreed that we both got out of hand in that scenario. As I've mentioned before that is a moment I am not proud of. You may use that to represent me all you want but I believe that I am past that.

Sauds

Legendary Member
I have talked to Seducive and we both agreed that we both got out of hand in that scenario. As I've mentioned before that is a moment I am not proud of. You may use that to represent me all you want but I believe that I am past that.

Past it? Happened 4 days ago.

Quick

+0.25
Lacking Information
If both accepted im excited to be working with you.

Last edited:

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
Never agreed that we both got out of hand. You just kept spamming me on telegram asking if I would change my -1 to +1 so I agreed to get you out of my dms.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
and forgot to mention that you didn't resign from Clover because the server was inactive, you resigned because Flexicuted resigned so there went your chances to get promoted any. You server hop like crazy brooo

Status
Not open for further replies.