Denied Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCFSkybridge

and forgot to mention that you didn't resign from Clover because the server was inactive, you resigned because Flexicuted resigned so there went your chances to get promoted any. You server hop like crazy brooo

1. You made a forum post talking about how you've been toxic recently and apologizing, I figured we were cool as we talked a little bit in teamspeak. I'm disappointed to see you have not changed and most likely never will.

2. You do not know me as well as you think you do. I did resign for inactivity. It had nothing to do with Flex.

3. If I "resigned because I wouldn't be promoted" then why would I apply here?

4. I would like you to stop making false accusations and if you have nothing productive to say here, don't say anything at all.

nahxd

Kibes' Pet
1. You made a forum post talking about how you've been toxic recently and apologizing, I figured we were cool as we talked a little bit in teamspeak. I'm disappointed to see you have not changed and most likely never will.

2. You do not know me as well as you think you do. I did resign for inactivity. It had nothing to do with Flex.

3. If I "resigned because I wouldn't be promoted" then why would I apply here?

4. I would like you to stop making false accusations and if you have nothing productive to say here, don't say anything at all.
Prime example of not taking feedback properly. You say your "disappointed" that I haven't changed but after you get denied you will 100% start being toxic again. I think you need to worry about yourself changing instead of other people.

HCFSkybridge

Prime example of not taking feedback properly. You say your "disappointed" that I haven't changed but after you get denied you will 100% start being toxic again. I think you need to worry about yourself changing instead of other people.

There is nothing toxic about an explanation on the reality. I am done talking about this as this is not the time, nor the place.

HCFSkybridge

skybridge this really doesn't look good... just give up on replying and wait for a manager to respond

Yeah, this isn’t turning out as I figured. I don’t understand how it got here and have pretty much slowed my hopes for acceptance. Thanks for sticking with me it really means a lot. This is most likely my last reply to this thread. Have a good day everyone. Curious and a little hopeful on how this will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.