Denied Removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HCFSkybridge

Deleted. Not ready to become a staff member on sage. Will be working on my personal qualities relating to staffing.

Last edited:

Cheatrr

* You have unsufficent proof for 4 of them but were able to leave 2 proofs
* You're underaged but seem very nice and experienced

* I'd suggest adding more detail / I don't know if you'll make it but good luck ;)

Neutral

vount

"If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:"
Consider adding more detail to this section

Elize

Established member

While being staff here this kid didn't know what fucking pvp timer abuse was so he let alts raid my base abusing pvp timer like a fucking autistic retard he is.

Elize

Established member
That’s unnecessary, there is most likely another part to this story you are unaware of. If you do not have any constructive criticism then don’t be disrespectful and vulgar for no reason.
fuck off random you were also 12 when staff here.

LaxLyfe69

IGN (In-Game Name):

HCFSkybridge​

13, however I consider myself to be very mature and different from others of my same age.​

Timezone:

CST (EST-1)​

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
HCRival: Platform-Admin - I was staff here for around 3+ months and it really showed me what being a head-staff member is all about. I dealt with rank requests and I was head of screensharing, and translators. I also assisted the managers with accepting staff applications and doing interviews. I resigned. [https://gyazo.com/a885ff0d86ba26442dfc543a737c4f11]

SagePvP: Mod+ - I was staff on here for around 2 months and it really showed me what being a staff member is all about. It helped me learn screensharing ways, communication skills, support room skills, and collaborating with other staff members. [https://gyazo.com/335f69d6ac121a5248e2abb4ef28cb39]

PlayersHQ: Senior-Mod - I was Senior-Mod on a server called PlayersHQ that released a while ago. It did fairly well with 10-20 players every SOTW and taught me a lot about communication skills as well as dealing with players. I resigned. [No proof sadly]

Mineman Lounge: Trial-Mod - I was staff on the old mineman lounge communicative discord server. It helped me a lot with being social and helping out other members. It was for small servers getting popular, and just for the HCF community to hang out. The server was deleted. [No proof sadly]

DesertHQ: Moderator - I was a Moderator on DesertHQ a while back. It was run by a dedicated owner and we got 15-30 people every SOTW. I resigned. [No proof sadly]

Clover: Trial-Moderator - I was trial moderator on Clover. It was run by BlazingTide. I resigned due to inactivity of server. [No proof sadly]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to be staff on SagePvP because I believe that Sage has a lot of potential and is a great community for players to play on. I've played on Sage for a while and have always supported it with it being buying ranks, or being a staff member. I love making people happy and being a staff member is the best way to do that. I want to help the community in the best way I can. Being a staff member takes a lot of responsibility and I believe I can handle it. I've always been responsible since I was very young and I believe that will help me greatly while I'm staffing. I've always enjoyed making people smile and it's just a good feeling overall when you've improved someone's day. I believe in being fair to everyone despite your relationship. Being a staff member is a very important job and needs the right person to do it. I'm fit for the job and do everything in my power to make sure that I'm doing it correctly. Being a staff member is important to me and I don't treat it like a joke. I don’t lose my temper which is very helpful in most staff situations and can help you calm another player down or understand how a situation can be dealt with. I've taught myself over time to be a quick thinker and it helps me in situations where you don't have a lot of time to react. I have good communication skills and enjoy socializing more than anything. Being a staff member is fun to me and help me deal with some real-life situations that can occur. Minecraft has an interesting community and not everyone can say that they've had a leadership position on a server. Another reason I want to be staff is to benefit the server is a positive way. If there are cheaters or rule-breakers it makes the server not as fun and new players cant enjoy it as much as if everyone had the same advantage.​

The main reason I want to be a staff member isn't for myself or for power. It's for the benefit of others and the server. My best interest is in helping this community grow and picking up some experience on the way. I like to moderate chat and just make the community as toxicity-free as possible. Being a part of a support team really means a lot to me and occupies my time when being on the server. I would like something to dedicate almost all of my time to moderating the chat and making sure all is well on the server.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

By simply being active and keeping in touch with the rules and regulations. The main reason a player plays a server is for the experience/enjoyment. Being a staff member grants you the opportunity to make the experience even better. That can be with enforcing rules, making sure everything is running smooth, or just actively helping members across all platforms. I would improve the experience by being active and fair.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Yes, 57x​

Additional Information?:

I'm a 13-year-old male from Texas. I enjoy playing Minecraft and some other games. I have had discord for a while and enjoy joining communication discord servers and being social. I go to school and am currently doing Cross Country in Athletics. I take part in Band Council and am applying for Office Assistant. I thrive for bringing the best experience whether that be at school or on minecraft. I am currently on break due to the corona virus (COVID-19) therefor I can pledge 80% of my time to helping the server. I have Teamspeak, Telegram, Discord and am available to download any other relevant applications to assist in staffing.​
Good experience

Not much detail
Seems to bring negativity
Toxic in past

Status
Not open for further replies.