ImMiky_

IGN (In-Game Name):
ImMiky_

(NameMC)
Timezone:
GMT+2 [Italy]
Do you have any previous staff experience?:

VersusLand | TrialMod | Proof Click Here
Is an International Practice server with 100+ players per day.
This server has drop of players from 100 to 30 players per day, so I decided to resign for some good reasons.

WarAccademy | Helper | Proof Click Here
Is an Italian server with 300 players per day, it has many Minigames like BedWars, Factions, Practice , Vanilla.
I decided to resign from this server because I had a bad dealing with some staff members.

SkyCentral | Mod+ | Proof Click Here
It was an old Factions, Vanilla, BedWars, Prison, SkyBlock server with 200 players per day.
I decided to resign because the server is closed.

AkkaCraft | Staff Manager | Proof Click Here
It was an Italian server, with KitPvP and Prison.
It has 80 players per day.
I decided to resign because I want to take a pause.

FantasyPvP | Trainee | Proof Click Here
It was an old OPFaction server with 100+ players per day.
I decided to resign because the server closed after 1 month.

Quarantena | Mod | Proof Click Here
It was an OPFactions server with 150+ players per day.
I decided to resign for some good reasons.

FireBorn | Mod+ | Proof Click Here
It's an OPFactions server with 160+ players per day.
I decided to resign because the server closed after a month.

Althea | Admin | Proof: Lost
It's an OPFactions server, but the server has never been opened

MainCube | Manager | Proof Click Here
It's a KitPvP & Vanilla server with 50+ players per day.
I decided to resign because there are to few players.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
I'd like to become a staff member of the SagePvP network for many reasons. One of them is the classic one but, in my opinion, the most important one is that because I would like to help the server with all my strength. I would like to let the players have a funny experience without facing any type of bad situation, such as meeting cheaters in their games or maybe meeting toxic people in the server. I think that cheaters are one of the most annoying category of the game and I can definitely say it since I've already faced a lot of cheaters in my Minecraft career, they were actually annoying and I do not want the SagePvP's playerbase to feel what I felt by getting cheated on. I'd pay a lot of attention in reviewing and spectating every report and obviously I'd not just follow Donators' reports since I think everyone should have the same respect, so even if a Default rank reported a player I would still help him. I would also pay attention to the TeamSpeak, lots of people like to report cheaters on the TeamSpeak and it's important that someone always keeps an eye on the support rooms before losing the chance of banning a cheater of the network. Other than cheaters, on the server there may be toxic people as well and, obviously, I'd always see the chat just in case and mute people who are toxic. Toxic people are not the only problem of the chat, there may be Doxers or DDoSers so I'd pay attention to those type of people as well to prevent the privacy of the players. Another reason because I'd like to become a staff member of the SagePvP network is because I like the server a lot! I played lots of HCF's here with my friends and I enjoyed the experience, the staff members were gentle and kind with us and the game experience was really good! I also like the other gamemodes such as the Practice where I also like playing with my friends and doing parties with them. Playing on the server is really funny and enjoyable for anyone! Every friend I brought on the server never complained about it and when they faced cheaters, staff members were always available and you know I kind of want to be in this situation too. I would like to help people like the other members of the staff team. I also care about the server and his community since I'm apart of it, I would be really upset if someone quits from the community of the server because of a private information leak or something similar for example; or maybe, another example, I'd give suggestions to the server whenever you decide to change something, I'd be really happy to share my opinion.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I have already written some motivations above, but now i will add others. I would like to become a staff member , to ensure a good game experience for the users, whereby helping them, giving them councils and also banning cheaters and muting the toxic player who disrespects the community and the players who is disdaing the server.
If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I think I would rate myself eight because I am a sincere person. If I ever do something wrong, I will own up to it, even if it could ruin everything I have ever worked for. I am looking forward to using trait a lot more, especially if I do get accepted at the SagePvP Network.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None:(
Additional Information?:
[Maturity]

I'm a very mature person, I'm 18 years old and I know how the world works. Being "old" helps me to not act childish and to always stay calm when handling with any type of situation.

[Professionalism]
I can consider myself professional, I would act kind and respectful towards anyone. Even if the concerned person is a cheater or a player who did bad things to the server.

[Screensharing]
I've been screensharing for years and years, my screenshare experience helped me to keep up with the news and with methods related to the screensharing world.

[Helpful]
Being helpful is the role of being a Staff Member, my task is to help everyone on the server and maybe on the staff team if some new staff member will have some doubts about a thing.

[Availability]
As I mentioned before, I'd always be available for any type of doubt or something similar.

[Passion]
After all these years, being a staff member became a passion for me since it actually helped me in the life as well under many aspects. I would like to keep doing this for myself and for the servers I'm going to help. In this case, UhcHub.

[Loyalty]
I'm not a server hopper and I'd not join the staff team just because I wanted to have an experience. I'd stay on the server and be loyal to it and to the staff team. I don't really care about the amount of experience, the important thing is to help and I'd do my best to do that.

[Experience]

I boast of having a strong experience regarding moderation, problem solving and hack controls. I have been staffer on many servers and this has allowed me to be what I am.

[Reliability]

I am very reliable: if I am assigned tasks, I finish them as soon as possible under the indication. I can manage the responsibilities that I take well.

ABS [Rank 2] [Anti-Bypass-Squad]
@ABSquad @ABScanner on Telegram

I hope to have the opportunity to demonstrate who I am.:giggle:;)

Last edited:

Nooing

Bad experience most of the servers you were trainee/trial-mod, and the few servers were you add higher than mod they had less than 40 online not daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.