Status
Not open for further replies.

Inenzus

IGN (In-Game Name):
Inenzus

Timezone:
GMT+2

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes, of course. Here are my staff experiences.

Crazy-Network
» Click here for proof «
Players: 60
I decided to leave because the owner, despite all the work I had done, asked me for money. It was a bad time because there were few donations and the owner had to pay the server, so he asked us for money to stay in the staff, but the request seemed absurd, because, being part of the team, I was already giving a huge deal hand to the server. It was my first experience on a server with a good number of players. There I knew the basics of screensharing, although the main task was to moderate the chat and help the players. There I learned to stay calm and severe, especially in certain conditions.

Nexuscraft
» Click here for proof «
Players: 40
In the five months that I've spent on this server, I've met some of the friends that I still hear sometimes. The server was well done, and I didn't have any problems, but the administrators were unfair, and the owner acted like a real dictator. I got tired of being staff on that server, so leave it. It was a great experience, in which I discovered how to make good screen sharing, thanks to some very experienced staff members, and how to collaborate with other people. I have helped many players, including people who complained about bans.

Minecraft-Experience
» Click here for proof «
Players: 50
This server is one of the worst I've been on staff. I left the team because the server was not configured correctly, it was full of bugs, and the owners weren't serious. I was no longer comfortable, and by now, I had taken part more in the management of the servers and not in the position in which I was, that is moderator. I mainly dealt with staff management, appeals, and I also wrote plugins for owners. I even made him a full KitPvP mode out of nothing. I only dealt with children, and the relationship with the staff was very toxic. It didn't reflect my desire to join an international and larger server where I could have more responsibility within my reach.

MyCraft
» Proofs lost «

Players: 60
This is the serious second server I have been on staff. The server was extensive but was known to be a scam server. I haven't learned anything from this server: it was closed a few years ago due to a lack of money.

Revils
» Click here for proof «
Players: 100
Revils was the last server I was on staff. It was an excellent server, and it was my first experience on an international server. In this server, I learned many things. I improved the use of my English, I learned how to make a screenshare in-depth, I discovered how to handle some problems I had never before, and I learned the importance of collaboration. Here I had the pleasure of meeting many famous people from the Minecraft community, and for now, I can declare it the best staff experience I have ever had. I am no longer on that server because I was demoted after a serious discussion with the Manager about some corrupt staffers. There was a corrupt moderator (He was promoted after three days), who had started to cheat on the server, ban random people and disturb the staff. A group of my friends discussed the problem when the Manager moves me to a private room and accuses me of speaking behind the person, which I hadn't done because I hadn't spoken in the discussion. So I told him to remove me from the staff because I couldn't work in a team with people who lie to me. I am very sorry that it ended up like this, but in my opinion, that server must learn to manage the staff better. If one of the staff is corrupt, it is not a big problem for me, but if it starts to create havoc, we must intervene immediately and not hunt those who have made themselves available to help.

There would be other servers, but they are less important.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Because this server combines two great passions that I have: Minecraft and helping other people. I discovered this server thanks to a friend of mine who plays on it often and immediately I liked it. I want to help the server so that the other players have the best possible experience. Some people think that being staff only means making screenshares and banning, but in reality, this isn't the truth. Players often need help with commands or network services, and there should be a figure who must commit to helping these people. I'd like to clean the server of cheaters or toxic people who only ruin the experience of others. Surely SagePvP isn't a place that welcomes discrimination and racism. I would support players on every platform: on TeamSpeak, on the forum, on Discord, and, of course, on Minecraft. I know the server well enough, and I know the rules and commands. I would also have the pleasure of meeting the server staff and make friends with them. Besides this, it would also be helpful to improve my English skills and handle completely new situations. I think being staff isn't only a game, but also a way to train in a working future in real life. It would undoubtedly be a great honor to be part of your server staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

These are some of my skills that can help players.

Availability
I have wide hourly availability, on all platforms, including the forum. If anyone needs, I am almost always available to come online. Usually, I always come to staff meetings. When I can't join Minecraft, because maybe I'm out, I always try to work in places like Discord and the forum that are available everywhere.

Experience
I boast of having a strong experience regarding moderation, problem-solving, and screenshares. I have been staff on a lot of servers, and this allows me to be what I am.

Reliability
I am very reliable: if I am assigned tasks, I finish them as soon as possible under the indication. I can manage the responsibilities that I take well.

Maturity
Be professional is very important. I always take issues seriously and use formal language with other people. I always deal with things with patience.

Passion
Besides a job, being a staffer has always been a great passion of mine. It makes me feel good. I always have a great desire to learn.

Equity
For me, every person is the same, regardless of gender, age, origin, skin color, and the rank on the server. The law is equal for all.

The rest is written above.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I think it could be a good eight. I believe honesty is the basis of a good relationship with the players and the staff. You must be the first to be honest if you want others to be honest with you. As I have shown in staff experiences, honesty is essential. Otherwise, it comes at times when you cannot trust more than one person, and the relationship becomes very toxic. I have not given more than eight because I am aware that I too can be wrong and that in some cases, unfortunately, one cannot always be honest.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

Unfortunately no.

Additional Information?:

I am a 16-year-old boy with a great passion for gaming and the computer world. I like to help, socialize and I find that being staff on a server, in addition to being a pastime, can also become a way to train me in the future in the workplace. There is no real reason why you should take me instead of other people. There are certainly people who are better than me and more capable than me, and this is an assessment that you will have to make on me. I can only reassure you that, if you catch me, I will work hard to make my help known on your network. Unlike other people I know, I'm not one of those who enter servers just to make screenshares, and I think there must be something else behind the work of staff. Collaboration, seriousness, and problem-solving skills are only a few compared to all the qualities of an ideal staff. I already tell you that I can be online for about thirty or more hours per week. I thank you for everything, and I hope to have the opportunity to show my skills in the server. Regards.

C

calvin

Thank you for taking the time to submit an application, but unfortunately it’s been denied.

- Lacking some detail

You may re-apply in 2 weeks time. Please take this time to revise your application if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.