Denied GANGMEMBEREGIRL's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

GANGMEMBEREGIRL

Staff Application Format:
IGN (In-Game Name):GANGMEMBEREGIRL

Timezone:EST

Do you have any previous staff experience?:I have a relatively lengthy experience with managing servers and server populations. Between being a staff member on two private servers (total of 1 years experience) and running my own medium sized server on two separate occasions (about another years worth of experience) as well as being in the role of a "role model" rank for about 6 months to a year. This particular experience has shown me that being a staff member on a server can be very stressful, people tend to only want you to help them and get mad if you don't, as well as bombard you with requests upon seeing you. However, this is also why I love being staff on servers because I love being the person that regulates a community by solving problems; it's also why I am in law enforcement in real life. On top of this my real life job is entirely focused on monitoring behaviors in a controlled environment and making judgement calls on when and what to do about said behaviors, bad AND good behaviors. So in total, I have about 2 years of experience maintaining a Minecraft Server community and as well a year of experience with my current real life job strictly monitoring behavior and ensuring everything runs well and at expectations.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:Being a staff member for Minecraft servers in generally is always a goal. It allows me to help those in need rather than just being able to advise someone, as well gives me a new take on Minecraft itself. Being "that person" the community seeks for help is something I strive for in all situations, real or gaming. When it comes to SK specifically, over the past month I've been on the server I've come to love the community and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Now it is my chance to provide that same love and support back in a new role as potential staff.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:I would first off respond to all the players that say 'Hello' to me because I've noticed not many staff members do so. Second thing I will do is try to be as active as possible because its always important if you applied for something you have to take responsibility and do the job you asked for. Thirdly I will never argue with a player nor disrespect them, as a staff member you should always be kind to the players that join the server because they are there to have fun and not be disrespected, bullied etc.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why? I would say my honesty is a 9, If I screw up something I'm going to admit. If my actions were out of line I would take my punishment as a loyal staff member always should. Remember always tell the truth it will be better at the end if you just come clean.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:No.

Additional Information?: My name Is Wyatt I live in Florida I'm pretty mature and always looking to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.