Denied BluberryYT´s Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryYT

Known member
Additional Information
-----------------------------------------------------
Wy do i want to become staff
What to help people in teamspeak and on discord and and i want to play sagepvp but i dont have a rank so i cant play it and i think sagepvp hase a Future in the hcf community and i think it can get big bigger then faithful or viper i think sage can bring back the old hcf Community back and it can revive hcf again to the good old days of hcf like kohi and hcteams
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wy should we accept you as a staff member to the sagepvp staff team
I think cuz i am none toxie none racist person so im not toxic i am a funny person wen i can be wen some one needs help i will be serious and if they need a admin i will ask whats ther problem so i know alot beegin a Staff Person and i can ss ss means Screen Sharing a person and i know almost all of the commands of beeging a staff member

Nailin

+1

+You seem like a chill dude who tries his best to help the community, wish you the best of luck at becoming a staff member!

<3

BluberryYT

Known member
I try my best at averything at school its hard i get bullied and other stuff thats wy i play minecraft cuz it brings me in a other world where no one dose nothing bad for me so thats wy i am trying my hardest and thanks for averything i am very sad today cuz something happend in school thanks for your feedback i love to hear something posative for ones ?

Nailin

I try my best at averything at school its hard i get bullied and other stuff thats wy i play minecraft cuz it brings me in a other world where no one dose nothing bad for me so thats wy i am trying my hardest and thanks for averything i am very sad today cuz something happend in school thanks for your feedback i love to hear something posative for ones ?
It's hard , I can tell because it happened to me too, if you want to talk with someone about it you can message me on discord and I will be pleased to hear u . Alin Spams L1#2185

BluberryYT

Known member
Additional information to my aplication
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wy do you what to become a sagepvp staff member
Because i like the server and the staff team is chilled snd i wsnt to be a part of it and i think i will have alot of fun beeging a staff member again​
I just what to see how is beeging s statf member thise days i just want s none toxic /hacker community i want to see no hackers and just happy Community how can log on averyday and have fun playing sagepvp and play with ther friends and i want new people to come to sage and stay on sage and new people can have fun and joy and have fun playing hcf

BluberryYT

Known member
Additional information
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wy fo you want to become a staff member

I dont what to play hcf the hole time i want to try something els again i loved staff wen i was one i had so mutch fun wen i was staff its the most fun thing to do on hcf you can help peopel and make players experiences mutch more better and i live helping people and i like to get to know the sage pvp staff team they made sagepvp and i want to see what happends in the background i want to start making staff series and staff livestreams i just what a good old time beeing staff again
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additional to wy should we accept you as staff

i think i should get accpeted cuss i can learn to be a better person and a better staff member i just what to learn thats the main thing and i what to be a long lasting staff member i will stay with the server intel it shuts down or if my pc dies XD thats my funny side i will learn how to spell more words i just what responsibility for people and they can trucet im not toxic im not racist im not enything im just a normel person i want to show that i am a good staff member snd i would be right for the staff team

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @BluberryYT, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.