Denied BluberryYT´s Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryYT

Known member
Blueberry's staff appliction

IGN (In Game Name): BluberryYT https://namemc.com/search?q=BluberryYT

Timezone: GMT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have a good quality mic?: Good I have a Razer Kraken mic so it's pretty good but soon I what to get a blue snowball mic and make my mic quality better
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have Telegram and Discord?
I have discord thid is my discord name Twitch_Redberry#6542 and if i get accepted i will download telegram
How many hours can you put in the server per week
I could do this
but maybe I will have to do homework so I will be on a little bit less but I will try my best to be 8 hours on every day of the week besides the weekend where I can be on much more longer
Monday----------8 Hours
Tuesday---- 8 Hours
Wednesday---------- 8 Hours
Thursday----------- 8 Hours
Friday------------ 9 Hours
Saturday------- 10 Hours

Sunday--------- 10 Hours
Any past experiences in being a staff member?

(PotHq) (Trial-mod)
i got staff on sotw and then the next day it got Grifet and and then it closed down because of that i got Grifet bye one of the owners average 75 players played it was a hcf server and the server was open for one map only
(server got grifed)

AururaHcf (Plat-Admin)
i was Plat Admin for 4 weeks on aurura hcf it was a kitmap server of a average of 20-50 players on then it shut down because the owner didnt get enough players so he closed it down and it was kitmap and hcf and a practise server
(server got grifed)

(SycoHcf) (Manager)
i was manager on sycohcf for about 5 weeks i knew the owner very well then the dev ddosed me and then i resigned from my persischen of a staff manager it was a hcf/kitmap server and on hcf ther was 1 map only
average of 50-100 players
(Got demoted)

(HcRoyal) (Mod)
i was mod on hcroyal for about 2 weeks i it was the same owner of aurura and syco and the same dev he ddosed me again and then i got demoted hcf server ther was 1 map of hcf
(Never relisted)

Warfine (Trial-Mod)
i was a new staff member on the team and it was fun then it shut down i dont know wy i think its up again rn at this moment sotw the got around 2 maps i think it was a Kitmap/Hcf server
50-75 players

(Server shut down)
Why do you want to become staff?
Because i want to help out the community and the problem with the hackers/ddosers i just what to make the server a better server/place to play on and have fun with friends and just make it like the old days of Sagepvp and I don´t and I don´t like racist people I just what to make everything good again and I want to show Sagepvp what that I am a good staff member and I can do good on the server helping out people and that stuff and i have s little bit of staff expierens so that a plus and i think the Community would Exept me in to the Community and i just want to be a staff member again on a server with over 150 players people and its a neue experience and a neue to my trip being a staff member
Why should we accept you as staff?
Because I know 2 languages and that will be beneficial on my trip in a staff team and not being toxic/Racist and I can help people how need help and if they speak German then I can Speak German with them and I am nice so =) and I am just a good person in general if I would be a high staff member I would help smaller staff members and that stuff I am just trying to say I just what to help people and get the bad ones banned and the ddoser can go and the hackers I will be watching them every step they take and I have a twitch channel so I can get more people on I will try and I just what everyone to happy have a fun time playing Sagepvp and not getting killed by a hacker every day of the week and why you should accept me is that I don´t know really I think I have a good application and that stuff I just think I would feel like home on the Sagepvp staff team
Additional Information
My Real name is Jordan and i am 15 and i live in Germany and i love dogs cats and any animals i built my first pc wen i was 15 the Christmas it has a Ryzen 7 1700 and a gtx 1060 3gb and it was fun building it took me 30 Mints to Build the hole thing it was the best time my of my life and i have 1 dog and 2 cats my dog is 14 and she isnt filling that good Anymore but i steel have fun plying mc Every day and i just what to be a famous Twitch Streamer and i want to Become and veterinarian and i have ben plying mc for 3 years now i think and every day it gets better i have glasses and i hate school i get bullied some times because of my weight i started doing Twitch Like a moth ago and i have ben doing so good on Twitch 8 Something Followers and 900 Views and every live stream a get about 20 new followers and i what to grind it Intel i get alot of followers i want to stay plying minecraft intel it dies and i like plying fortnite and other games i only ply games i dont have Any Friends sadly but i steel like plying my pc in 2018 i painted my room blue me likey and i got 2 brothers and 3 sisters they are all annoying but i steel love them i go to school and i like plying mc fortnite csgo rainbow and call of duty and more games like that i have a xbox that i plyed games on but now i only played games on my pc i spend every day like 8-9 hours on the pc and 1 hour to eat and i livestream most of the time i got a youtube channel to i have 190 subs i think i just like to have a little community that will accept me in there arms i want to buy a new mic a and a nother monitor i had 3 chickens in sweden and a big house like biger then this one weher i am living in rn and i had a friend how had a motor bike in sweden and wen i am 18 i want a motor bike to like and i want a care to i want a audi or something like that i am a big care fan
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my Application
Words 1.101
characters 7.130
i hope you liked my Application
if my spelling is rong i am sry im from germany but i can speak perfect English halfe English halfe German

I Tryed My Best and have a good day.

Last edited:

sxrout

I like how you are trying to help the server out.

But please fix the color scheme it is very hard to read - and maybe add some detail in the process of doing that.

If you work on those things then I may reconsider my rating!

BluberryYT

Known member

But please fix the color scheme it is very hard to read - and maybe add some detail in the process of doing that.

thanks for your feedback i will fix the colores

TheDeathBringer

IGN (In Game Name): BluberryYT

Timezone: GMT

Do you have a good quality mic?: Good I have a Razer Kraken mic so it's pretty good but soon I what to get a blue snowball mic and make my mic quality better
Do you have Telegram and Teamspeak?
I got Teamspeak but I could download telegram and i have discord discord

How many hours can you put in the server per week
I could do this
but maybe I will have to do homework so I will be on a little bit less but I will try my best to be 8 hours on every day of the week besides the weekend where I can be on much more longer
Monday----------8 Hours
Tuesday---- 8 Hours
Wednesday---------- 8 Hours
Thursday----------- 8 Hours
Friday------------ 9 Hours
Saturday------- 10 Hours
Sunday--------- 10 Hours

Any past experiences in being a staff member?
Yes I have been staff on many old servers like 2 years ago but I still know how to ss and that stuff I am very nice and I don't like toxic and that stuff
I don't have proof but I don´t know if I need some I know all of the commands I think and that good stuff
but i can get more experience if i would become staff on a nother server it would come back to me in a min
i know how to ban ss and i know if something is searis or not or if its racist or not and if not i will maybe be abel to learn again to be a good staff member i was a manager on a server and a admin on a nother a triel mod on a nother the names weher potshq hcriots and aururahcf it was a kitmap server and two of them wher hcf servers

Why do you want to become staff?
Because i want to help out the community and the problem with the hackers/ddosers i just what to make the server a better server/place to play on and have fun with friends and just make it like the old days of Sagepvp and I don´t and I don´t like racist people I just what to make everything good again and I want to show Sagepvp what that I am a good staff member and I can do good on the server helping out people and that stuff
Why should we accept you as staff?
Because I know 2 languages and that will be beneficial on my trip in a staff team and not being toxic/Racist and I can help people how need help and if they speak German then I can Speak German with them and I am nice so =) and I am just a good person in general if I would be a high staff member I would help smaller staff members and that stuff I am just trying to say I just what to help people and get the bad ones banned and the ddoser can go and the hackers I will be watching them every step they take and I have a twitch channel so I can get more people on I will try and I just what everyone to happy have a fun time playing Sagepvp and not getting killed by a hacker every day of the week and why you should accept me is that I don´t know really I think I have a good application and that stuff I just think I would feel like home on the Sagepvp staff team
Additional Information
My Real name is Jordan and i am 15 and i live in Germany and i love dogs cats and any animals i built my first pc wen i was 15 the Christmas it has a Ryzen 7 1700 and a gtx 1060 3gb and it was fun building it took me 30 Mints to Build the hole thing it was the best time my of my life and i have 1 dog and 2 cats my dog is 14 and she isnt filling that good Anymore but i steel have fun plying mc Every day and i just what to be a famous Twitch Streamer and i want to Become and veterinarian and i have ben plying mc for 3 years now i think and every day it gets better i have glasses and i hate school i get bullied some times because of my weight i started doing Twitch Like a moth ago and i have ben doing so good on Twitch 8 Something Followers and 900 Views and every live stream a get about 20 new followers and i what to grind it Intel i get alot of followers i want to stay plying minecraft intel it dies and i like plying fortnite and other games i only ply games i dont have Any Friends sadly but i steel like plying my pc in 2018 i painted my room blue me likey and i got 2 brothers and 3 sisters they are all annoying but i steel love them i go to school and i like plying mc fortnite csgo rainbow and call of duty and more games like that i have a xbox that i plyed games on but now i only played games on my pc i spend every day like 8-9 hours on the pc and 1 hour to eat and i livestream most of the time i got a youtube channel to i have 190 subs i think i just like to have a little community that will accept me in there arms i want to buy a new mic a and a nother monitor i had 3 chickens in sweden and a big house like biger then this one weher i am living in rn and i had a friend how had a motor bike in sweden and wen i am 18 i want a motor bike to like and i want a care to i want a audi or something like that i am a big care fan and a motore bike fan i love everything about cares motorbikes and stuff with engines and i am trying my best in school rn i want to go to school and get my best qualification that i can get
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my Application
Words 1.136
characters 5.360
i hope you liked my Application
if my spelling is rong i am sry im from germany but i can speak perfect English halfe English halfe German

I Tryed My Best and have a good day
+1, he has kidnapped my family and I am here to obey his every command ti`ll they are released. Good luck..

BluberryYT

Known member

I have added more detai have s good day sxrout

BabyValor

Well. I have to say. Whenever you’ll become a Staff Member (wich I doubt) you’ll be in need of a translator everytime you trying to help someone in TS. You should work on your grammar :). -/+ for me. Neutral.

BluberryYT

Known member
Well. I have to say. Whenever you’ll become a Staff Member (wich I doubt) you’ll be in need of a translator everytime you trying to help someone in TS. You should work on your grammar :). -/+ for me. Neutral.

Thanky for your feedback Just saying i can speak English perfectly and i know i have to work on my grammar thanke you for your feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.