Denied BluberryYT´s Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingUp

-1 Lacks Detail in the section Why do you want to become staff? and a little bit at Why should we accept you as staff GL Tho!

BluberryYT

Known member
Thanks for your feedback i added already some more on page 1 if you scroll down i added morethankd for your feedback and have a good day

Umzk

Veteran Member
I dont what to play hcf the hole time i want to try something els again i loved staff wen i was one i had so mutch fun wen i was staff its the most fun thing to do on hcf you can help peopel and make players experiences mutch more better and i live helping people and i like to get to know the sage pvp staff team they made sagepvp and i want to see what happends in the background i want to start making staff series and staff livestreams i just what a good old time beeing staff again
What?

Umzk

Veteran Member
You still commented “.” Just so you could either get more posts or to make your application more visible so it would be at the top in the staff application sub-forum

Umzk

Veteran Member
Do not post spam of any kind.
  This includes creating multiple threads with the same topic. Creating multiple comments within a certain time frame that are about the same subject. If you feel the need to create a new comment, please edit the previous one.

Status
Not open for further replies.