Denied Austinwg47 (Pearlsz) Staff Application [EU]

Austinwg46

Established member
-1 u abused, don't reply to this message ever please, k thanks You abused, That's it.

I know and I had reasons for it. Stupid reasons. There is no reason to ETB ofcourse. And I know that. But there was something going on. Which I don't wanna just say here on a public forum. But things happend. I wasn't thinking for a 100 %

Wuhy

Known member
negative
Very toxic.
Already been demoted twice.
Seems really immature.
I don't think you're really fit for a staff position on sage

particules

Established member
I’m going to be honest.
You have been toxic on the network.
And to me when I was admin when you wouldn’t get your way.
I think you have good potential to be staff again (deserves another chance) , you were a good staff member and helped guide and assist players ingame and Teamspeak.

Best Of Luck
PARTICULES

Hayh

💻✅
Neutral

- Only add a little bit more detail in the section ''Why do you want to become staff on SagePVP''
- And if you can add proof of your previous staff experience it would be nice!

If you change this I will +1 you.

Good luck with your application.

Kind Regards,

-Hayh

Dowr

-1 If etbed you should be blacklisted and you should not even think about applying again...

Austinwg46

Established member
-1 If etbed you should be blacklisted and you should not even think about applying again...

I did it under a certain mindset. Which is fucked up I know.. But I can't change my mind. I'm happy to have a second chance on playing the server again.

Brock

Veteran Member

Was previously demoted due to very serious offenses. I would never accept you again...

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Austinwg46, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.