IGN :
Pearlsz NameMC

TimeZone :
GMT + 1 [EU]

The Netherlands

Do you own a good quality microphone :
Yes. I use a Trust GXT

Do you have Discord, Telegram and TS :
Yes and I'm capable of using all three of them.

Do you have any previous experience(s) in Staffing.
Yes I've staffed on multiple servers ;

SagePvP : Helper
I've been Helper twice on SagePvP. Also I've been demoted twice. I've learned alot in my time as a Staff on Sage. And it's also the most fun server to Staff on. It's the main reason I am reapplying for the 3th time here now! Also I really like the community on SagePvP. SagePvP gave me the oppurtunity to start off my HCF Staffing experience. I've learned for example to handle toxicity, or what to do when I can't resolve a problem.

HavocMC : Apprentice
I started playing HavocMC in 2016. I really enjoyed the server. I've staffed once before when I became a Staff on here. I became an Apprentice. Which is basically a Helper. You could ban cheaters, there were alot of them back in 2016. AntiCheat was not in its prime if you know what I mean. You could do alot as an Apprentice. Commands as Tempban Tempmute and other basic stuff a Staff could do. There was no voice interact with players. I used to ban them whenever they broke a rule and a Higher-up would take the rest on him such as ban appeals. Eventually I stopped playing for awhile I loved playing the server OPCraft. And I think that was the reason for my demote.

RandomCraft : Admin

I started off as a Helper. This was my very first job as a Staff. Helper was basically helping people out. Nothing like banning people. You could mute and that was it. It was fun to do tho. I was helper for like 3-4 months. After that I got promoted to Moderator. This was a huge step. You could do 100 times more then what a Helper could. I remember I was one of the OG staff members. I was Moderator for honestly 1-2 weeks. After that I got promoted to Admin. Here is the main start of every 'skill' I am capable of.

FadeCloud : Helper

I do not know if this can be called as experience. I've staffed here for 2 weeks? I resigned after school and the community got on my 'nerves'. Although this server really got me to handle toxicity, if you get me.

OPCraft : Moderator

This server + Randomcraft really got me the staffing skills. I used to have someone helping me throughout staffing. And eventually I could staff all on my own. I got to know teamwork here. And I got more dedicated to staff than ever. Also my maturity, grammar, responsibility and patience. It was a great experience staffing on here.

Why do you want to become Staff on SagePvP ?

I have alot of reasons why I want to become Staff on Sage. I feel like I really enjoy Staffing. And that I am very helpful. Aswell as I am really experienced. I always feel like I wanna help people out whenever I can. SagePvP is also one of the most fun to Staff on. As most of you know I really enjoy SagePvP. It's a reason why I wanna improve the server. And I feel like I can. Also I really love the community of SagePvP. Also a big reason for me to apply for Staff. So the main reason for me to apply for Staff is because I wanna improve, help and make the server more enjoyable for everyone. I really love the community, its also a reason for me to help it out anywhere possible. I really do hope I can get this role and I would admire it and I would never let it go anymore. I love SagePvP. In any way possible.

Why should we accept you as a Staff :

Also for this there are many reasons in my opinion. Here's a list of why I believe you should accept me as a Staff ;

Helpful :
I feel like I am always helpful towards a player. I would always try my best to be helpful in any way possible. And in my whole Staffing career I was always succesful in doing so.

Teamwork :
This is my favorite skill I am capable of using. I love to work together and resolve the problem. I would never deny someone's help and I would always be happy that someone comes around to check if everything is fine.

Active :
I really enjoy the server. And I am most likely on for 7 hours a day. Also I have summerbreak at this moment. So I can be more often online then anytime.

Mature :
I am always mature in any way possible. I would never act childish towards a player. This falls together with the other two qualities I've listed (Teamwork + Helpful). I would always try and resolve the problem on a mature way.

Dedicated :
I am dedicated to work for Sage. And I would love to.

Friendly :
I would never, never be unfriendly towards a player. Everyone deserves to do their story. I believe that I am non-bias. Which hopefully makes me a friendly person as well.

Trustworthy :
I do believe most of you can't relate me to trustworthy. I had many problems in time of doing horrible things to the server. And I've always tried to repair it. I am another person. And I do believe I am trustworthy.

Can any staff member vouch for you :
Hopefully Twqntys. I do believe we are like okay and that he knows I am a good guy.

Additional info :
Proof of many previous staff experiences got lost. Because it was along time ago. I do have proof of me Staffing on RandomCraft

-Proof-

Thank you alot for taking your time to read my application

-Austin

Last edited:

57x

Veteran Member
+0.5
Wouldn't agree with the people that are saying good detail, I feel you should add more since the whole application consistents of 968 words

Austinwg46

Established member
+0.5
Wouldn't agree with the people that are saying good detail, I feel you should add more since the whole application consistents of 968 words

Thank you. I do appreciate the feedback. Although I already applied 4 times. I am out of info haha. 968 words is a lot ! Thank you @57x hope to see you back on the staff team soon!

Austinwg46

Established member
-1 reason of demotion was that you etbed

If you had read the application then you had no reason to give me a minus 1 for this. Also I have explained to multiple staff what happend. Espacially Jacob. Thank you for your feedback!

Sauds

Legendary Member
If you had read the application then you had no reason to give me a minus 1 for this. Also I have explained to multiple staff what happend. Espacially Jacob. Thank you for your feedback!

Why should you be given the chance again? you DUPED keys, gave them out to other factions, if it wasn't for the one PERSON which came into TeamSpeak and told me we would have had no idea, you commands you checked multiple times, by myself and others as I know for a fact you were lacking in punishments as well as for the fact you ruined the map and got an entire faction IP-Banned, but sure. Goodluck I guess. ...

Austinwg46

Established member
Why should you be given the chance again? you DUPED keys, gave them out to other factions, if it wasn't for the one PERSON which came into TeamSpeak and told me we would have had no idea, you commands you checked multiple times, by myself and others as I know for a fact you were lacking in punishments as well as for the fact you ruined the map and got an entire faction IP-Banned, but sure. Goodluck I guess. ...

This was my own faction. And I wouldn’t be running around right now, if I did everything to fix my past. I had to tell multiple people what happend. Which I was never plannen to. My punishments were never in the wrong. Have a good day Sauds. And thanks for the feedback.

Also : that me, was not me. He doesn’t deserve another chance but hopefully I do.

- Austin