Timezone

GMT + 1

Country

The Netherlands

Do you own a good quality microphone

Yes I do ; GXT Trust

Do you have Discord, Telegram and TeamSpeak

Yes, and I am capable of using all three of them

Do you have any previous Staff experience(s)

Yes I do here are the server I have staffed on :

( 1 ) RandomCraft [ Administrator ] : I have been staff on Randomcraft for about a year or so. I always staffed on there with pleasure, and I had a great time. This was also the first server I've been staff on. I learned how to handle a community as a staffing role. Also I got to know how to handle my patience, self control, and maturity. I remember having the rank Helper, which doesn't look any like Helper on Sage. It felt like a Chat-Mod. You had to mute people, and help people out through Chat. Eventually got promoted to Moderator, and after that even Admin.

(2) HavocMC [ Apprentice ] : Also this was a long time ago, about 2 / 3 years (2016) I haven't been staff on here for a long time, but for the time being it was an awesome role to have. Again to help people out. I felt like this got me to work with Skype, and discord, and giving people assistance through those platforms.

(3) OPCraft [ Moderator ] : This was really fun most of the times, I remember having tons, and tons of fun with my other Staff Members. We used to watch people blatantly cheating and laughing about it. Or trolling people, also this really got me to work together. Sometimes things didnt work out for a player, he decided to join the 'Discord Support Waiting room' and we always handled players together. I mean, the more players the more thinking you can do to solve the problem in a correct way for both sides.

(4) FadeCloud [ Helper ] : This was really for only two weeks. I can't say a lot about this, but the main reason for me to apply is 1 ; because I loved the server, and 2 ; because there were a lot, but like a lot of cheaters out there. I got to know how to handle cheaters in a solid way and how to confront them with their actions.

(5) SagePvP [ Helper ] : This was also a really fun enjoyable server to Staff on. One of the main ones. It's the reason for me to re-apply again, and again. As most of you know, I abused my rank on the server. I've done this because of IRL issues I was experiencing at that moment, this can in no way be a reason to do this. And I regret every single thing of it. I've ruined my whole ego on the server, and also, the staff won't trust me in any way, which is understandable, I do not blame them for thinking that way at. all. I just wanna mention that things weren't supposed to happen in the way they did. And again I am sorry for the actions I took. I just wish I could help the server out again, by staffing.

Why do you wanna become Staff on SagePvP :

I have a couple of reasons of why I want to be staff on SagePvP

(1) As I said before I really enjoyed being staff on SagePvP. The Staff members, the community, the way you are possible to help people out. I love everything of. I am willing to keep the community lovely and fair towards every player. The main reason stays to help people out. It's something I love to do in a daily, and I keep enjoying everytime, it's also the reason why I am coming back after doing horrible things on this server which I should of never, never, never, of taken.

(2) The way you can staff on SagePvP makes it so fun for me, next to helping people out, it's also fun. You are having fun with staff, and there is about to actually occur a good friendship, this is something I experienced the two times I've been staff on here, atleast. Nothing is better than helping people out and enjoying it at the same time. This is what makes enjoy the role of being a staff, and makes me come back every time again.

(3) The last period of time, I have gained a lot of experience, also next to the fact I've been staff on here twice I've got to staff on another server, which gave me a good feeling, and knowledge on how to staff. I've kept playing on Sage after taken my horrible actions when I had the staff role, and I do know a lot more now, the most important thing is, the community. I know how it works out and what it can offer. The experiences I've gained in the past couple of months are really useful for being a Staff, and a reason why I wanna become staff on here again.

(4) Also I would like to keep the community as the way it is, or maybe even improve. I feel like a Staff position is going to help me with that a lot! It's to prevent people from being toxic towards rule breakers for example. Or maybe have people cheat that I need to stop. There are plenty of reasons why I am in a better condition of helping / improving the community with a Staff rank.

(5) Prevent rulebreakers. There are lots of people that are trying / are breaking the rules on our server. I feel like with a Staff position I can stop people from doing so. It's easier to have a command to stop them. Than report them whenever I see it happen. It prevents them from doing it again for example. Because maybe the second time I didn't achieve proof. These are all reasons for me to become staff.

Why should we accept you over other applicants :

There are some reasons for you to accept me I will, again, make a list for you to make it all in the clear

(1) Maturity : I will, always, stay professional and mature towards a player.

(2) Patience : I am always patience, to let people tell me their side of the story, or when they are going totally crazy because of actions that are taken. I would always be mature, patience, and nice towards the player and try to explain them the situation again.

(3) Non-bias : I would always take actions based on facts. Also I would always take the time to listen to both side of the stories.

(4) Dedication : I would always take time to help people out in need, and to take the time to be on Sage to whether ask them how there day is or to help them out in a Support room or maybe PvP players on KitMap

(5) Effort : I will, always put effort into my role as a Staff Member, and try to achieve the maximum of it. I would never be lazy to staff on Sage. I will stay active with pleasure.

(6) Honesty : Now I know this is hard point for all of you, especially if you link honesty to Austin. But I am, and I can give you my life with that, another person. I have got a lot of new experiences in life. Which made me another person. A more, honest, lovely, mature person. And I would do anything to erase my past. But that won't happen. We all know that. But, we all need a second chance on things we have done. And I really hope, I do get one too.

(7) Knowledge : Now I know that I have been playing Minecraft since it was released, or close to that. I have experienced a lot in that time of playing the game. I know how things work with cheaters for example.

(8) Experiences with Sage : In the 2 times I have been staff on sage I got alot of experience with how Sage works, the fact that I play the server daily helps me figure things out aswell. This could be a good addition to the Staff team.

(9) Knowing the staff team : I know a lot of staff members. Some of them are my friends, some of them are just relaxed with me, and others don't like me for reasons. But, because of me knowing them, I think we could work together in a very relaxed and good way.

Scenario's :

(1) A player is coming into TS and he doesn't have any proof of what happend : I will not punish the player being attacked. I would tell the player that came into ts there's nothing I can possibly do without proof.

(2) A player is coming into TS after you punished him for doing something wrong (You saw it) : I would tell him I was there. If he keeps on lying I have to ban him for lying to staff.

(3) A player is excessively cheating and kills a person what do you do : I would freeze him first. After that I would ban him. The freezing part is to prevent the player that is about to die to the cheater to die. After that I would tell a Mod or higher to Perm ban the player.

(4) A player is being toxic in chat about him dying : I would give him a warning with /m if he doesn't listen and keeps on being extremely toxic, I will have to mute him

(5) A player needs to be SS'd but you aren't SS verified : I can't freeze him. Because I won't be able to SS him. I will tell higher ups / SS verified staff to make sure he's going to be SS'd. If it's going to be excessive cheating. I will have to ban him.

Can any staff member vouch for you :
Yes, @cole

Additional info :
If you are here to complain about my past, please read :

Previous experience staffing :
SagePvP

And :

Why should we accept you over other applicants :

(6) Honesty

I do want to erase my past. But I can't. So I have to deal with it. Please try to look at the new version of me.

Austin

Last edited:

Someone

Huge -1
When you demoted, you started to leak the staff guide on discord and everywhere. Shouldn’t see why you should get an 3rd chance on being staff. It’ll seem like a joke.

Austinwg46

Established member
Huge -1
When you demoted, you started to leak the staff guide on discord and everywhere. Shouldn’t see why you should get an 3rd chance on being staff. It’ll seem like a joke.

Because I made mistakes? We all do. And I made a huge one.

Make sure to read Additional info please.

- Austin

Someone

Because I made mistakes? We all do. And I made a huge one.

Make sure to read Additional info please.

- Austin
You said that you made big mistakes on your last staff application which that application lead you to get staff again. Also, when you were staff. You were abusing your perms on KitMap, I don't have proof but an ex Staff Member told me (not going to say who). In all, you'll not make the staff team on Sage look good.

Austinwg46

Established member
You said that you made big mistakes on your last staff application which that application lead you to get staff again. Also, when you were staff. You were abusing your perms on KitMap, I don't have proof but an ex Staff Member told me (not going to say who). In all, you'll not make the staff team on Sage look good.

I never abused my staff rank in any way, before IRL issues appeared in my life.

Thanks for your feedback!

Austin

+1 Detail
+1 Staffed on atleast 1 big server in the MC community.

Overall I think you have a big chance of getting into the staff team for a 2nd time.

Good Luck!

retiredxd

- ETB'ed The server

- Leaked Staff information

- "(3) Non-bias : I would always take actions based on facts. Also I would always take the time to listen to both side of the stories. " You claim your not bias but after me killing you on HCF you went and left a -1 on my application.

Austinwg46

Established member

- ETB'ed The server

- Leaked Staff information

- "(3) Non-bias : I would always take actions based on facts. Also I would always take the time to listen to both side of the stories. " You claim your not bias but after me killing you on HCF you went and left a -1 on my application.

Correct, I left a -1 on your application. You trapped me and you were toxic. So I changed my rating.

austcattledog

AustCattleDog

- Imo when there’s this big of a fuck up there shouldn’t be second chances. If I were to kill a man I shouldn’t be able to live a normal life like everyone else right?

- Has also falsely hackusated legit players in game which has me questioning their staffing skill

Austinwg46

Established member

- Imo when there’s this big of a fuck up there shouldn’t be second chances. If I were to kill a man I shouldn’t be able to live a normal life like everyone else right?

- Has also falsely hackusated legit players in game which has me questioning their staffing skill

If you killed a man. Which is fucked up. You are able to have a second chance. You go to prison you know it was fucked up what you did. You are free from prison. Everyone is glad your back. Right? Aslong as you know you went wrong. And you shouldn’t of done it.

Thanks!

Austin

austcattledog

AustCattleDog
If you killed a man. Which is fucked up. You are able to have a second chance. You go to prison you know it was fucked up what you did. You are free from prison. Everyone is glad your back. Right? Aslong as you know you went wrong. And you shouldn’t of done it.
Bruh that's not even what I asked.. anyways the only reason I mentioned that in the first place was to explain how what you did shouldn't be overlooked and emphasize that it wasn't that long ago since you've been demoted. It takes a while for someone to really change and there have been plenty of times where people have said they've "changed for the better" when they haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.