Denied Austinwg47's Re-Apply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austinwg46

Established member
Bruh that's not even what I asked.. anyways the only reason I mentioned that in the first place was to explain how what you did shouldn't be overlooked and emphasize that it wasn't that long ago since you've been demoted. It takes a while for someone to really change and there have been plenty of times where people have said they've "changed for the better" when they haven't.

5 months. To get my shit together after IRL issues. I’m not that person, who ETB’D. It was another me. I finally found peace with things that happend.

I still hope people do see the real ‘me’ in me.

Austin

Purrfect

Hackusated me before, Making me question wether you will be good at seeing who is hacking or not
Very nice to players (as far as I have seen since I haven't played sage for very long)
No proof of being staff on servers stated above

Other than that I feel like he would be a good staff member as he has changed

-Purrfect

Austinwg46

Established member

Hackusated me before, Making me question wether you will be good at seeing who is hacking or not
Very nice to players (as far as I have seen since I haven't played sage for very long)

-Purrfect

Proof in previous staff apps.

Thanks for the feedback <3

-Austin

Austinwg46

Established member

-Purrfect

Also, @Purrfect I did ‘hackusate’ you on Practice with the Sumo event. That was a big ‘joke’ so I’d never intended to hackusate you. Also, I don’t hackusate often.

Austin

Sauds

Legendary Member
Changing my rating, although the past can heavily be used against you everyone makes mistakes. That being said, do I think you should be given a second chance? yes, will you most likely highly have to prove yourself? yes. You have a +1 from me, although if you ever show your past again ill never give a second chance for you again.

Austinwg46

Established member
Changing my rating, although the past can heavily be used against you everyone makes mistakes. That being said, do I think you should be given a second chance? yes, will you most likely highly have to prove yourself? yes. You have a +1 from me, although if you ever show your past again ill never give a second chance for you again.

Thanks! Appreciating that a lot!

Austin

particules

Established member
neutral. As an ex admin on sage I will give you the response I would if I was still admin.

You came into Teamspeak trying to get revived by lying to staff.
Most of the time you persist on being toxic to me and other staff when you don’t get your way.
Called me a ‘nigg*er’ in Teamspeak because I didn’t refund you.

Leaked the staff guide.

Best of luck,
Particules

When you were staff you gave your all and helped a lot of players and was professional

Austinwg46

Established member
neutral. As an ex admin on sage I will give you the response I would if I was still admin.

You came into Teamspeak trying to get revived by lying to staff.
Most of the time you persist on being toxic to me and other staff when you don’t get your way.
Called me a ‘nigg*er’ in Teamspeak because I didn’t refund you.

Leaked the staff guide.

Best of luck,
Particules

When you were staff you gave your all and helped a lot of players and was professional

Well. I see what you are on about. I am sorry for ways I acted. Should never of happend. I’ll make sure I would never take my IRL issues this way again.

Thanks once again!

bca06

doesnt matter if its 'irl' or whatever, the conflict is that u took the wrong action, u knew it was gonna effect ur future staff apps, and proceeded, so i think u shouldnt get a second chance

particules

Established member
Well. I see what you are on about. I am sorry for ways I acted. Should never of happend. I’ll make sure I would never take my IRL issues this way again.

Thanks once again!
I hate to say it mate but it is what it is.
I’m changing my railing to +1 due the the fact you seem like you’re more mature than you were then. I think that you deserve a shot at staff to prove yourself and I think you’ll do that!
Best of luck.
Particules

Austinwg46

Established member
I hate to say it mate but it is what it is.
I’m changing my railing to +1 due the the fact you seem like you’re more mature than you were then. I think that you deserve a shot at staff to prove yourself and I think you’ll do that!
Best of luck.
Particules

Thanks. I know, that I am a good staff. That one thing should never of happend...

Thanks again! Appreciating that a lot

Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.