Denied AntiLogical's Staff Application [NA]

Jackson

Established member
Hmm and you fold again I was Mod when you was Helper :thinking:. You're looking like a folder on my desktop right now. if you get accepted then the management team is dumb
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
NICE ONE https://syncpvp.net/forum/topic/42-giftmes-staff-application-swe/#post-173 PLAGIARISED ASWELL ALL HE DOES FIRST IT WAS MAINTAINABLE NOW GIFTME
No, It is not plagiarized since I've used this application for months and I remade it.

You dislike me do to the fact you never liked me at all.

seeing how I've had this application for a year now

Have a great day!

~Sincerly AntiLogical

( Not willing to argue anymore )

57x

Veteran Member
No, It is not plagiarized since I've used this application for months and I remade it.

You dislike me do to the fact you never liked me at all.

seeing how I've had this application for a year now

Have a great day!

~Sincerly AntiLogical

( Not willing to argue anymore )
Okay I'm sending all the proof to the management team good luck ;)

Jackson

Established member
same words people can have the same ideas if not I'll change everything you claim in plagirized

Jackson

Established member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please ignore that situation as I have fixed the problem. Please check my application nothing is plagiarized.
Have a great day everyone
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Sincerly, AntiLogical

Jackson

Established member
BIGGEST DEVOUCH EVER, lies about everything, unproffesional af, has been staff on at least 7 servers within the past week. Server Hops, had grammar, plagiarized app, horrible staff member.

You hate me cause I wouldn't invest in Jurrasic because you became immature.

S

Sansyy

Why were you denied before
did you like do something wrong like have a booter
please tell us