Denied AntiLogical's Staff Application [NA]

fourpack

Known member
+1
-Vouch for Staff experience
-Extremely dedicated
-Great application overall
-Has been staff on SagePvP
I have also Staffed with 8LN in the past, and from my personal experience, he is a very kind and mature Staff member in the HCF community.

Best Regards,
fourpack

Jackson

Established member
+1
-Vouch for Staff experience
-Extremely dedicated
-Great application overall
-Has been staff on SagePvP
I have also Staffed with 8LN in the past, and from my personal experience, he is a very kind and mature Staff member in the HCF community.

Best Regards,
fourpack
Thank you so much it means alot!

~ Sincerely, AntiLogical

Jackson

Established member

Scary how much you lie you was never SS verified on SagePvP and if you try telling me you was you're legit a meme I was SS verified all the time I was with Sage and never once saw you with it even when I was Head of SS. Seen you use this application on numerous server I've seen it more than I've seen my dad. You've also double staffed numerous times. Extremely toxic on HCRival
I got ss verified the same day you got it before you got demoted we got staff the same day and ss verified. remember AdoptedSon? or also we ss together I know you're not in the ss verified chat but I was in there.

Anyways thanks for the feedback
~Sincerely AntiLogical

Last edited:

Jackson

Established member
You're for real lying you was never SS verified, We never got staff the same day either, Also you say "I know you're not in the ss verified chat but I was in there." But I was added the day I got it fold more. You also said "you got it before you got demoted" I got it at helper so fold more. also reading that was a struggle like grammar?
We were helpers together we screenshared together...
I'm not willing to argue I have people that vouch and know me so have a great day

~Sincerly AntiLogical