Timezone
UTC+3

Country
Turkey

Do you own a quality microphone?
Yes I do

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
Yes I Do, @SaloKero and ⚝ Salih#0617

Do you have any previous staff experiences?
QuartiyNW - Mod (FFA) , Felix- Admin (UHC) , Zexyr - TMod (Arena) , Venix - TMinigamesMod , Turklion - Mod (SG) , RealisticPvP - SrMod (Arena) , Paze - SrMod (Arena) , TRGamer - Mod , Atox-Mod (Host) , Auxium - Trial , PvPTemple - Interview. This Server's is My Past Experience about Moderation. There's more but I can't remember . If I Need To Explain What Would I do In This Servers;

-QuartiyNW
This was a Turkish Server and FFA Server. But owner changed the server type to Arena from FFA and server shut in the last summer. As a matter of fact It was obvious that something like this would happen. - (no proof :c)

-FelixNW
This was a Turkish and UHC Server. But I just resigned from Felix because the owner tried to scum me. He tried to Betray a my Cape But He cant do that. - (http://prntscr.com/mms8y6)

-ZexyrClub
This was a Arena Server. I Was Resigned From Zexyr Because That Server Is So Bad And I Didnt Want to Continue This Job. Because of That I Was Resigned For This Reason - (http://prntscr.com/mmsbnb) , (http://prntscr.com/mmsbtp)

-VenixNW
This was a UHC,FFA,UHCM and ARENA Server. I Was Demoted From Venix Cause I Just Wanna Take Anticlient Acces But I Forgot I'm Trial haha Only Mod+'s Getting Acces From Anticlient and Owner hate me lol i dont know why but he didnt love me. I just Demoted From Venix For This Reason. - (http://prntscr.com/mmsav2)

-Turklion
This was a Turkish and SG , ARENA Server. But Close Server Server Because we had financial problems. Therefore, this server is shut down. That's why I resigned from
Turklion. But maybe Owner Still up that Server but I'm not sure. But If He Do That I Dont Play In Turklion Because Owner Swearing Me.- (http://prntscr.com/nlbbor It mean I'm accepted for Interview step)

-RealisticPvp
This was a Turkish and Arena Server (1.8). I just resigned from Realistic because this server is supported 1.8x and i dont wanna doing anything about moderating. - (no proof :c)

-Paze
This was a Arena Server but Owners Never Open The Paze and I just resigned from Paze for this reason. - Old DC (http://prntscr.com/mms76b)

-Atox
This was a Reddit UHC Server.I just hosted 16 games in a week. - (http://prntscr.com/nlbaut) , (http://prntscr.com/nlbaz7)

-TRGamer
This was a SG,Arena Server.I just resigned from TRGamer because server's future going to shit - (http://prntscr.com/nlbaf3)

-Auxium
This was an Arena Server. I just resigned from Auxium for no reason I don't wanna being staff on auxium so I resigned for this reason - (http://prntscr.com/nlbaal)

-PvPTemple
You know this server already i guess.I was accepted as UHC Host likewise Ntwork Staff.But I dont have enough time for interview (Exams) - (http://prntscr.com/nlb9wq) , (http://prntscr.com/nlba0c)

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff for many many reasons, one being that playing Minecraft as a player to me is becoming a bit dry and I would like to spice it up, as a staff member I would try my best to treat others how I would want to be treated because I love the staff team and the overall community. I would like to become staff because I love Sage and would like to continue on as a staff member instead of a player, trust me, I love being a player but with me in the Minecraft community for about three years going on and off with servers because they have maintenance or shut down etc, I would like to stick with a server for a long, long, time and switch to a staff member that helps players and likes to have fun, things like rapping contests and freestyling and stuff like that is awesome in Discord and I would love to host those as a staff member.

I feel like I would be a great addition to the staff team with helping w/ support rooms because I feel like its worth my time and I enjoy helping people either way. I also want to become staff to record staff series, to both help my channel grow and to try to help the server, although Sage is a large Network I feel like any advertisements and videos help. Overall I really enjoyed the past experiences with not just the community, the players in the community, including all the great staff, the lovely player base, the YouTubers/Partners, and practically everything about it.

Although staffing is great, I will find another way to produce funny content. I would like to grow with the Sage and one day be a higher staff member to do high-rank mass-moves and help more with big problems and help with the finding of bugs and exploits. I also really want to staff on a larger server, Sage will probably have an average from 100-150 players for now, I think that this should be added to my experience so I learn a lot more and meet new friends, and people.

You should accept me as staff for many reasons, I will state them below with a short, but useful summary:

1) Work Ethic

I feel like I have a great worth ethic, although the age of 16, I believe I have the experience, maturity and the hard-working personality and I think I would fit in great with the staff team and get along.

2) Experience

As I have stated above I have a lot of experience with dealing with players and staffing in-general and I would love to bring all of this to the Sage.

3) Ban Appeals

I see players often bothering staff about Ban Appeals and once I get to the staff rank to accept/deny ban appeals, I would try my best to check the teamspeak as much as possible and look at PM's for any questions players have an overall be active.

4) TeamSpeak

If I am on the server or not I will always be in TeamSpeak unless I am doing something outside, at the store, at school or sleeping. I always try to get in as many Support-Rooms / Mass-Moves I can and help the players.

5) Contribute

I always contribute as a staff member and don't slack off, if a group of staff members go and play the SG or something like that I would spend a bit more time into Server or anything else, of course at times I will get a snack or take a quick break because when you work for a long time you don't do your best.

6) Stress

As a person in real life and in-game I handle stress easily, I take breaks or calm down and get a drink, if there is a stressful situation I don't get super mad or salty and I try to calm down the situation.

7) Caring

As cheesy as it sounds I care about my co-workers and if someone is going on a vacation I would want to know because I care about all my colleagues, good or bad I would show them respect.

8) Respect

I was staffing on a server a while ago and something those staff members didn't have was respect. They didn't care about each other and all they cared about was making money from their server, I don't care whatsoever about making money from staffing and if I ever got offered I would 100% decline it because I staff for the fun of it and to help people, I don't worry about money.

9) Trust

Anyone can trust me and not have to worry about anything, I have been trusted with some big ranks in the past including Server Admin in TeamSpeak to op in-game, I would never abuse any permissions I got out of staffing because I feel like its boring and dumb when someone doesn't follow the rules or doesn't enforce them as a staff member.

10) Active

I am a very active player in the community, I try to be on as much as possible and can put a load of time into staffing, I can mess with my schedule if needed but I think 38 - 52 hours is a fair amount.

11) Rules

I have been playing Sage for a bit of time and I understand all the rules the players must go by, and the rules I have to strictly enforce to make the Sage community even better than it is and get the nasty hackers and rule breakers off the server as well.

12) Forgiveness

If I was to get into an argument with someone or something like that and they said something I wouldn't hold that against them, for an example if someone called me something on the forums and I got accepted as staff, I wouldn't treat them differently from everyone else.

13) Unique

I feel like I am a unique person once you get to know me with my past experiences and overall my personality, I am someone who likes to talk to a lot of people and try to help them with any problems they have. I also like to know the people I am working with, such as talking to another T-Mod or some higher staff, I will try to get to know each other and get on a name to name basis.

14) Motivation

As a staff member I would never get sick of staffing or plan on 'retiring' or leave the server, as a staff

member I am always motivated to help people who need it and enforce the rules on the forums, TeamSpeak and in-game of course.

15) Never Giving Up

I never give up when I really want something or inspire to get it, if I am not successful which whatever I am going for I will try it again, if I keep getting unsuccessful I will see what is in my way and how I can change it or remove it so I have a better chance.

16) Confident

If I was to go into a mass-move with a bunch of people I would be very confident and not be shy, although in-general I can be shy, I would try my best to be open with the players and always try to help.

17) Neutral

In all situations I deal with I am always neutral if it's between a player I like and one that I don't like so much I treat both the same, and if its player vs player arguing in TeamSpeak I will hear both sides, either use my final opinion or get another staff members.

18) Sportsmanship

If I worked my butt off one day, for an example promotion day, and I haven't seen a staff member log on for one-two weeks and gets promoted, I wouldn't go and talk to the Manager and try to get him/her demoted or even me promoted, I would give them a congratulations and try to work harder as a staff member.

Why should we accept you as staff?
I think you should accept me as staff because I have a lot of time on my hands to help out the server and I have got a lot of experience in Managing, Helping, Time Management, etc and I think I am able to be a great addition to the staff team, I'm very different to some staff because I am very outgoing and am always willing to share some of my opinions and even if they don't sound like the best I'm always there to contribute to something someone has to say but of course sometimes I would keep my mouth shut if it's something very important and I'm not really needed in a conversation. I am very experienced in SSing and am willing to use your methods of SSing as I believe that your ssing methods might be greater then mine. I think I am very good at adapting to new things and I think I'll get a move on very quickly and be a quick learner in things that might be difficult to others. Over the years of me being staff I believe I have a higher chance since I understand more things and am no longer toxic as well as more mature. Sage has been like a home to me and I know this server a lot and even when you were getting a lot of hate I was still by your side and tried to convince people that you didn't do all these horrible things that people say you did. I believe I am honest and loyal and will never let you down especially on rough occasions. I think that I am a trustworthy player that could potentially be one of the best staff members. I think you should give me a chance and I promise that I will not let you down. I believe I am going to be a great staff member on the Network if I get in as a staff member, I also believe that I will be a good role model for other staff / players and I will help as much as I can even when in a tough situation. Some staff members slack a lot after being a staff member for a long time but I am not one of those people as I will strive everyday to be the best helper I can in order for the server to have the maximum level of fun they can have. Some people will favorite some people because they are friends with them which I find very ridiculous, I will find everyone equalized and not treat someone more better then someone else because that is like saying you're not going to move someone in a teamspeak channel even though you're the only one doing support rooms and you're not going to move them because you don't like them, I will not do that which some staff members may do but I don't see it which is why I would like to see what it is like being staff on Sage because I'm sure the staff are very polite and would not do that. I don't usually play Sage that much because I'm bored of minecraft but I'm starting to get back in to minecraft and try have fun on Faithful being a staff member and meeting new people.

Here are some qualities that I think are essential when you are a staff member!

Qualities:

Good At Screensharing - If you aren't good at screensharing you will not be able to catch closet cheaters or any type of cheater, sure you may find someone with an autoclicker sometimes but you need to make sure that you are capable of ssing someone because they can have a very hidden client.

Trust - I believe a staff member should be trusted by other staff members and trust others because not trusting can lead to issues.

Recognition - I believe staff members should recognise what is going on around them and try and help other members of the team.

Outgoing - I believe a staff member should be able to share their opinion or ideas with someone else in the staff team to try and make the server even better.

Helpful - I believe that a good staff member will always be looking for people to help out or if a staff member needs help ssing because they're having trouble don't just say they're bad at ssing and help them out and ask them what they need.

Being Professional about Certain Situations - Do not be immature in front of players that are in a call with you because that will make the server look unprofessional and unclean with bad faced staff.

Be Active - You should be active on the server a lot of the time because the more active you are the easier your job is! The more time you spend on the server will increase your knowledge about the server and everyone on it that plays the server!

Friendly - If a staff member is not friendly to other people they will instantly be disliked by a player for some reason which you do not want when you are staff.

Positive - Spread positivity and don't always say no to everything because you don't like it, Try and be on bright sides of things and don't alway be negative.

Non Abusive - No staff member wants to unfairly treat the members of their server such as /killing them or /tping them to other players for kills.

Hard-Workers - I believe that a staff member should be a hard working person and should always contribute something to the staff team whether it being a small part or a large part every little thing counts because it might make someones day or help a lot of people out.

Able to be Criticized - A staff member should take criticism but don't take it offensive actually think what they said and try and improve on it.

Try and get known - Sometimes when you are known you can be more trust-worthy in the eyes of other players and start making new friends with players.

Good Grammar & Punctuation - This isn't always essential but it makes you easier to understand in some cases and you can talk to players easily in a clear form.

Honesty & Loyalty - Any staff member that is loyal and honest will be a trustworthy person and it can help because it doesn't cause more problems then the actual problem if they are lying.

Evidence w/ Bans - Any staff member should not ban a player w/ o evidence because the player can be well known and make an unban appeal and then you will have no evidence to back yourself up.

I think I own all of these qualities and am worthy.

Some commands I am experienced with:
/freeze - Freezes a player when they are suspicious.
/ban & /tempban - Punishes the player from playing on the network due to breaking our rules
/mute - Punishes a player by not letting them speak (Breaking chat rule)
/warn - Warns a player.
/notes add - Add a note to a player (if plugin installed)
/notes - Check a players notes.
/mod, /staff - Enters a mode where only staff can go in

Situations:

Scenario #1:
P1: Someone is Ban Evading and they said it was their brother or sister.

P2: I would ask for them to get their brother or send any sort of valid proof that will confirm that they were brothers / siblings and then further on from that un-ban them and add a note saying that they are not ban evading

Scenario #2:
P1: A staff member you work with is caught abusing whilst you were staffing with them and they do not want for someone to tell them off.

P2: I would report this to any higher staff above Admin and not hide it away with them as that would make me look bad.​

Additional Information:
Firstly Hello, My Name İs Salih Kerem But You Can Tell Me Salih I'm From Turkey and I Live In Turkey I'm 16 Years Old. I think we have covered a number of my work experiences that make me a strong candidate for this position, including my four years of player experience, I would like to add that I also have experience for clan war (CW) clans and history; one day my friend and I are applying for 'Nursery' If You Play İn Badlion You Can Know this Clan. He İs Accept Me And My Friend (leader). I was very happy at that moment cause its first different clan experience to me. I would also like to assure you that I am very excited about the opportunity here. I am extremely motivated to pursue this job and will devote maximum energy to succeeding if I am hired. We have discussed many of my skills, abilities, and experiences that make me a strong candidate, including my experience working with clients and my written and oral communication skills. I am extremely passionate about this job opportunity, and I believe my skills (including the skills I am currently developing) make me a strong candidate.

Last edited:
Lots of unnecessary information. For example, the commands you listed that you're expected to know before applying was not useful. The format was a little weird. Questions that were not on the original application format was unnecessary. Looks copied

Salih

Lots of unnecessary information. For example, the commands you listed that you're expected to know before applying was not useful. The format was a little weird. Questions that were not on the original application format was unnecessary. Looks copied
XD Yes I know the format was a little weird but I didnt copied my answers

Last edited:

StaffTP

Agreed except for copied. The extra information is probably because of the language barrier. I think you did a great job and if you do get accepted you could be a translator along with a staff.
+1

Salih

Agreed except for copied. The extra information is probably because of the language barrier. I think you did a great job and if you do get accepted you could be a translator along with a staff.
+1
Yes You'r Right my native lang is Turkish and thanks for your comment

Encircle

Established member
Decent information but it seem's that there are 2 lines spaces between each line to make the application look longer.

Wouldn't recommend this.

Salih

Decent information but it seem's that there are 2 lines spaces between each line to make the application look longer.

Wouldn't recommend this.
It wasn't for a looks bigger. I was tried to easily read for everyone
Thanks for Your Feedback

glise6

+1

Enough detail. Add a satisfying color scheme if wanted. The only thing you should add os a bit more detail and perhaps don't use lots of unnecessary writing in the application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applied: 05//11//2019
Useful Links:
--------------------------------------
Home Page: Click Here
Staff Application: Click Here
Builder Application: Click Here
Media Application: Click Here
Translator Application: Click Here
--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.