Denied Adooopted's Staff Application ( Reapply )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Established member
Changing my decision to a -1

- very toxic and tried to buy a staff rank.​

- respond very negatively to hate comments and very immature​

- very toxic​

Good luck!​

I talk to Jeeeko and we are now chill and we put everything in the past.

Ocualin

Please consider giving me a chance
The only person you NEED to focus on is Bottings. If people leave a hate comment, just look past it. Yes, they might a little influence, but at the end of the day, it's Botting's decision.

Jackson

Established member
The only person you NEED to focus on is Bottings. If people leave a hate comment, just look past it. Yes, they might a little influence, but at the end of the day, it's Botting's decision.
That is true but I want people to know I changed.

jeeeko

Known member
That is true but I want people to know I changed.
Changed to a +0

- Used to be a good friend of mine
- I can see maturity here
- I believe you should be given a chance.
- Just ignore the replies, it's Botings decision after all.
It's Botings decision, but I hope you know if there is some sort of "evidence" or a situation in the comments, he still reads them. Plenty of applications have been denied based on an argument in the comments of an application. It's simple stuff but it's whatever. I posted what I wanted to because I feel he is still unfit. It will always be my opinion but if mentally he thinks he has changed in three months then he has. I posted him buying a staff rank because I felt it was just fucked up. I maybe shouldn't have publicized it, so I will do my part and removed it. Simple as it though, Recently Senior-Mods can deny applications for things like this. It is not only Botings choice every time. At the time you read this, I have removed, or about to remove my comments. I feel I shouldn't have publicized it, but I wish the best for his application. You should not have to -1 him based off of this. now.
CHANGED : Neutral

Pros:
- Seems to be well experienced
- It seems to be interested to learn/change from his mistakes.

Cons
- Not the best past relations with previous staff members
His relationships with previous staff members including myself could be an issue. At this point, since they are previous, it shouldn't be an issue. My "beef" or issues with him shouldn't affect it nor should any of the other issues he may have with the ex or current staff members.

Masonhgg

Very toxic/can't deal with any negative comments well
Lost of bad relationships

I understand the fact people can "change" but these situations and other situations I have witnessed in general are fairly recent. I have also seen with other servers you have a bad reputation. I have no personal hate towards you or drama but this is my opinion overall.
Good luck though!

Jackson

Established member

I understand the fact people can "change" but these situations and other situations I have witnessed in general are fairly recent. I have also seen with other servers you have a bad reputation. I have no personal hate towards you or drama but this is my opinion overall.
Good luck though!
Well please reconsider

jeeeko

Known member

Good luck though!
Fair comment for him. Not trying to defend him, but I feel he has handled most of the comments well, but he could improve on the relationship issues he has.

Jackson

Established member
It's Botings decision, but I hope you know if there is some sort of "evidence" or a situation in the comments, he still reads them. Plenty of applications have been denied based on an argument in the comments of an application. It's simple stuff but it's whatever. I posted what I wanted to because I feel he is still unfit. It will always be my opinion but if mentally he thinks he has changed in three months then he has. I posted him buying a staff rank because I felt it was just fucked up. I maybe shouldn't have publicized it, so I will do my part and removed it. Simple as it though, Recently Senior-Mods can deny applications for things like this. It is not only Botings choice every time. At the time you read this, I have removed, or about to remove my comments. I feel I shouldn't have publicized it, but I wish the best for his application. You should not have to -1 him based off of this. now.

His relationships with previous staff members including myself could be an issue. At this point, since they are previous, it shouldn't be an issue. My "beef" or issues with him shouldn't affect it nor should any of the other issues he may have with the ex or current staff members.
Thank you it really means a lot.

Ocualin

@jeeeko

I get what your saying, as I was creating that post, I was thinking in the perspective as the server reputation. I'm just thinking of what could happen to its reputation regardless if he has changed or not. Nothing against you @8LN.

jeeeko

Known member
@jeeeko

I get what your saying, as I was creating that post, I was thinking in the perspective as the server reputation. I'm just thinking of what could happen to its reputation regardless if he has changed or not. Nothing against you @8LN.
Good comment. Also no points to using italics for your comments. It doesn't really do anything except make it harder to read. If he hasn't changed he hasn't. It's all up to him mentally if he's ready. People can change at any time, but server reputation-wise that's a fair comment. I don't think him being added could necessarily affect it... unless he does something wrong? If that's what you mean.

Jackson

Established member
Good comment. Also no points to using italics for your comments. It doesn't really do anything except make it harder to read. If he hasn't changed he hasn't. It's all up to him mentally if he's ready. People can change at any time, but server reputation-wise that's a fair comment. I don't think him being added could necessarily affect it... unless he does something wrong? If that's what you mean.
I agree with jeeeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.