Denied Adooopted's Staff Application ( Reapply )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackson

Established member
IGN (In-Game Name):
Adooopted
Timezone:
EST
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I have my past experiences of being a staff member.

ExemPvP [MOD] [RESIGNED]
I was Mod on this server and I gained the role as two of my friends worked on there. It had a concurrent player-base of about 30-40 players and I would help with the TS and the people on the server. I enjoyed this role the best because I felt HCF was more fun to staff on then the other servers! I resigned because the server got shut down as of payment for the server

Eytril [ADMIN] [RESIGNED]
I was Admin on this server and I gained the role through applying and got accepted pretty quickly! The server would have a stable player-base of about 100-200. The server had HCF and Kitmap. I worked my self-up to admin all the way from helper. The owner saw potential in me and wanted me to carry on trying my hardest. I use to help on their TS and the server with players and use to SS quite a bit. I resigned because the server owner was discontinuing the network. I left and said my final goodbyes.
to the many friends, I made along the way.

CAVEPVP [TRIAL-MOD] [RESIGNED]
I used to be a moderator on the CavePvP network. I was a Trial Moderator when the server was just starting up and I resigned. Then I came back towards the end of the server and I was staff the last couple days till the giant merge and I had to say my goodbyes and resign from the network I was offered a position to bring my skills to Centile but I decided not too.
HCRealms [Admin] [Demoted
Me and a few people including the manager jeeeko got in an argument and I was getting treated like dirt during are confliction and the demotion to Admin did not affect my attitude but worse led to worse and I got demoted by that manager and I learned to not let my anger get the best of me.
HCRival [MOD] [Demoted]
I was a Moderator on the HCRival network, It had about 400 players on SOTW and I can fully say that I enjoyed staffing on the server, I learned how to SS and I feel like I can find any hacked client. This server was probably one of the best servers that I staffed on because I learned so many things on this server but great things come to an end and I started acting very immature and got my rank taken away and I regret this 100%

AlphaMC [MOD] [RESIGNED]
I was a moderator for the AlphaMC network quite recently and I did resign do to the fact I did not want to staff there I didn't feel the motivation I felt when I thought of SagePvP and I don't know if I see that server going anywhere in the future.

SagePvP [Helper] [RESIGNED]
I was a helper on the sage network and learned a lot of new things, I've learned how to screen share without SS tools and honestly, it's a great server overall. It's really active with 400 players on sotw, third-largest HCF Server and I'm so glad that I was staff on this server. Unfortunately, I resigned 2 weeks later due to an incident out of my hands. ( Family-related )

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
In the HCF Community (where I'll be moderating the most on Sage)
In my whole Minecraft experiences, I have been playing HCF,
there is a lot of toxicity and a lot of problems in this game mode,
and the servers need the most reliable and respectful staff to fix these problems.
I have been a moderator in multiple discord servers too,
even in Miquel Eddies one (a 150k fortnite youtuber). I have a lot of experience of being a staff member
. I don't get annoyed when I explain the same thing over and over again to a member that doesn't understand,
I would respect all members and staff members. I am also a very helpful person, that likes to help players,
but if I get disrespected or something, I always stand up to them,
and not let them get above you, definitely if they are a member disrespecting a staff member.
I will listen and won't complain about much, I am good at resolving fights.
I also won't hesitate to ban/mute/warn a friend of mine on the server either.
If they break the rules I won't hesitate, that is just unfair.
I might not be the best applicant, they could be many others, but I think its fair for everyone to have a chance
except if their application isn't worked hard on etc..
I love helping players in TeamSpeak, in-game and in the discord.
Helping is my middle name,
I'm always happy when someone thanks me when I finished helping that player.
I feel congratulated, and it makes me even more motivated to help more and more players.
I work hard on the Servers that I've been staff on I honestly want to become a staff member on SagePvP to make the staff team a better place. I don't
know if there is a lot of NA staff, but if there aren't many I could be on at those times where no staff
are on to moderate and help the players.
In my opinion, to start this off the main reason, I would like to become staff on Sage because it's honestly doing so well, Sage is very enjoyable and I love playing on here. Another reason I would like to become a staff member on Here is what I want to help out the community whether it's punishing player in-game, helping players in support rooms or on the forums. I will always assure the best of me and I think I can use the skills I have learned to create a change in the community.
Another reason I would like to become a staff member is that the community is great, I have talked to many staff members and a few members, and they seem chill.
many of my friends who I talk to a lot are from sage.
I have really good friends and can communicate easily, I'm not worried about things if I mess up, I can always catch up on those mistakes like at school.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
I would improve the players experience with

Screen Sharing:
In my opinion, I am very good at screen sharing,
I know how to find many up to date clients and I think I could easily achieve SS Verified,
most of the servers I have staffed on I have received SS Verified on. I can both ss with tools and without them.
Screen sharing is one of the most important aspects of being a staff member since you can punish the so-called "closet cheaters."

Support Rooms:
I can do support rooms with ease, whether it's mass or normal, I know how to assist a player with there needs. I can handle players being toxic with the manner of myself not cussing back. I check waiting rooms every so often (5-10 minutes) to see if a player needs support, if it's under my hands I will do my best to support them.

Professionalism & Maturity:
While assisting a player or in a staff meeting or with something that needs to be taken seriously I will be as professional as I can, this means paying attention, not making jokes and lastly, not speaking when others are speaking. I will always assure that the player is fine with what I say.
For my age I would say I am very mature, I know how to handle situations and when to not crack up jokes.

Trustworthy :
I am very trustworthy, I will always make sure not to leak anything or give out anything that's meant to be a secret.
I can easily be trusted with forms, updates; etc.
I feel like all players whether they are a YouTuber or a friend they should always receive the same punishment

Hard Working :
I am a person that is very hard working. I would work very hard for a position on the server and I would also work very hard for the promotions.
Communication skills:
I have really good communication skills.

Fast Typing:
Fast typing will benefit the server because if we're on HCF or Practice I will be able to ban a cheater extremely fast, so the victim doesn't lose valuable DTR or their win streak in a practice gamemode

Good listener:
This can help the server because I can hear what player's problems are and what they need assistance with, without problems. It can also help because I will be able to listen to commands given to me from higher up staff members, including Owners, Admins, and Managers

Stress :
As a person in real life and in-game I handle stress easily, I take breaks or calm down and get a drink, if there is a stressful situation I don't get super mad or salty and I try to calm down the situation.

Active :
I am a very active player in the community, I try to be on as much as possible and can put a load of time into staffing, I can mess with my schedule if needed but I think 38 - 52 hours is a fair amount.

These skills will help the players in the long run.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
None
Additional Information?:

None :) Thanks for reading​

Last edited:

scaredly

Established member
-1, Immature proof provided by Jeeeko, Also noticed you couldn't hold a rank higher than Helper on smaller servers and being demoted.

Have a good day,

Kind regards, Lineleader.

jeeeko

Known member
I will change it to Admin and Also people change it has been over two months and I have changed for the better I took a break from the game and I think I am a great fit
It shouldn't even count as an experience. You did almost nothing to benefit it. You tried to BUY SENIOR ADMIN. Do you think you deserve to be a staff here? Two months is not a lot of time and not many people can change during it. I don't see why you deserve another chance yet. You are still young and manipulative. You were never treated poorly at Realms. Matter of fact you were probably one of the best treated. You sat in TS always "alone," or with me and or Ryan. You were always involved, and we tried to make you more involved by promoting you at the time. You were given Admin & Senior Admin within the same hour. You should list it as Mod if anything. None of the less, I don't see a change in you still.

Last edited:

Ocualin

Reasons Stated Above

I can't get over the fact that you tried to purchase a staff position.

Ocualin

I cannot change what I did and said in the past I can only push myself to be the better me.
I understand where you are coming from, trust me I do. Although, something can never be overlooked because of the logic behind the decision. I get that you're trying to change but would Sage really benefit from hiring someone that made the choices you did? ( Not trying to come off as rude, just expressing my thoughts. )

I've don't have a problem with you at all but this is what is coming into my head.

Jackson

Established member
I understand where you are coming from, trust me I do. Although, something can never be overlooked because of the logic behind the decision. I get that you're trying to change but would Sage really benefit from hiring someone that made the choices you did? ( Not trying to come off as rude, just expressing my thoughts. )
Yes, they would because I learned from my mistakes early and I would never do such thing here at the SagePvP network

Please consider giving me a chance

Ocualin

Reasons Stated Above

I can't get over the fact that you tried to purchase a staff position.

CHANGED : Neutral

Pros:
- Seems to be well experienced
- It seems to be interested to learn/change from his mistakes.

Cons
- Not the best past relations with previous staff members

Jackson

Established member
CHANGED : Neutral

Pros:
- Seems to be well experienced
- It seems to be interested to learn/change from his mistakes.

Cons
- Not the best past relations with previous staff members
Thank you, It really means a lot.

Plus8

Changing my decision to a -1
-
very toxic and tried to buy a staff rank.
- respond very negatively to hate comments and very immature
- very toxic
Good luck!

Blackberie

Veteran Member
Yes, they would because I learned from my mistakes early and I would never do such thing here at the SagePvP network

Please consider giving me a chance
You're immature and you'll resign right away. That' what you did on HcRival twice and Cave once.

Status
Not open for further replies.