Denied Adooopted's Staff Application ( Reapply )

Status
Not open for further replies.

zHalo

@8LN, if you want to change, actually change. Use your own material.
I agree with this on so many levels. You need to use your own material and not plagiarise. Look, you're a good person and a good bloke and I believe everyone here can agree with that as well. I think you (8LN) should go away and work on improving yourself as a person. You could also work on your own writing skills which I'd be happy to help with because when I wrote my application on another server which was about year ago from now I had someone help me write an application as well. If you'd need help learning application writing etc people are here and they want to help you improve as a person. Since this is plagiarised we can kind of assume what's going to happen. If you do come back after the two weeks about a day or so later you should spend about 2-3hours writing your application which I'd be happy to help with if you want ~ zHalo#0817.

Good luck.

C

calvin

Denied:
Hello @8LN, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of the following reasons;

- Severely Plagiarized
- Included details not pertaining to the application requirements

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.