Denied PocketBard's Staff Application (NA) GMT-7 UPDATED WITH A LOT OF DETAIL + COLOR SCHEME

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketBard

IGN (In-Game Name):
PocketBard

Timezone:
Na- Gmt-7

Do you have any previous staff experience?:
Yes indeed, I do have Staff Experience a lot of staff experience, and This is all the servers I've staffed on

JartexNetwork
Admin
Bedwars/Minigames Server UHC and others too
I resigned because I didn't enjoy the server as much as I used to so I resigned and wanted to start on a new server. Players 100-300
No proof because the server is well dead and no one plays it anymore even the owners.
(I Can not Prove in Any way because there is possibly no way I could get back in touch with anyone that knows I was staff on the server and have them vouch for me as they would've probably forgotten.)

HoaxMC/DirtMC
Mod
Skyblock
I resigned because I quit skyblock overall and wanted to start a new server or a game and that's how I got into HCF overall. Players 400-800
No proof.
( I, unfortunately, do not have any proof or people that can vouch for me on there because I left the server with a bad impression and people didn't like me on the server because of things that happened between me and the server)

DiscoMC
Admin
Skyblock
Players - 2-15
I resigned because I was doing all the work I started as a trial mod and then got promoted in like 3 days and I didn't want to do all the job it was me and my friend who was a manager and we basically worked on discord and the server overall we worked on Building and the Perms and did everything but we didn't earn anything from it. it was just a waste of time since we got like 10-20 players which is why I resigned. I didn't want to do all the work on the server and not get any credit or anything from what I did just a little bit of players that quit soon because the server was getting bad after me and my friend left.
No Proof.
(Got a friend that can vouch for me)

ParkMC
Skyblock
Helper
Players 3-15
I resigned because my is members Charge backed which I got upset about and I got dq'ed so I quit because of what they did.
No Proof because the head staff after I resigned tried Talking shit to me and possibly tried to DDoS me
(Got 3 people that can vouch for me)

ParalexPvP
Mod
HCF
Players 3-20
I resigned because the server closed but I had a fun time with the server and I learned a lot of commands for HCF servers/Community
I have the owner ( 2 owners) to vouch for me as proof

AuroraMC
Mod
HCF
Players 1-10
I resigned on this server because it is currently shutting down, I had fun with them and you could ask Aurora's staff to vouch for me, the owner's youtube is "Spleefing"
Proof : [https://gyazo.com/4559e76044184aec7d7f00d069dd09ac]
More proof: [https://gyazo.com/912ecff3b57b72bfb9af87b8afd98fff]

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to become a staff member because This server went from 60 players to 300 and I see a big potential in it and I would love to be a part of it along with the other staff, I know some of the staff as they've staffed on different servers I played on and would love to get back in touch with them and Hopefully become very good friends with them. and also I would love to become staff on here because Staffing is my passion, I apply on every server I like and play or used to play and this server I used to play a while ago before headed came and when the Kit map was more popular then HCF. I also would love to become a staff member on here because I think I would fit this server a lot because I am very experienced and know what I'm doing as a staff member or a player, I also think that I am very Mature on things most people can not take as in criticism and other stuff, Although I do respond to criticism normally and then players like to start talking trash after I prove a point so that's 1 thing that is my downside that I kinda like to start trash talking back to them but I really do feel like I can control that through out my career on SagePvP Network and be the best person this server needs and help a lot of players, I would also love to make staff series on this server and that I feel like would bring a lot of players to the server as I think i would show them how great the server is and possibly inspire them to join me on the server and have fun on the server and i would Of Course make the best impression on them and make them feel like the SagePvP Network could be their favorite server to play After all.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were to be accepted I would improve a players experience by doing the best I can for them in Teamspeak or ingame or in any way I could help them, and possibly make their day by helping them a lot and I would love to help people since I've never been staff on a really big Hcf server which I consider this a big because well it is and I would love to be a part of it as I said. and not only would I just help the players I could help the server and staff because I have a lot of staffing skills that other staff/players don't like:

I am very Non-Bias, I like to keep everything fair with everyone doesn't matter who it is. I am professional in this I dealt with a lot of players at once giving 2 different sides of the story and I make up my mind and then tell them what is gonna happen I try my best to be as fair as possible with everyone and help them in any way possible.

I am also very Hard-working, even if it is as a student, or a staff member or even a player or a person, I try my best to be the best I can on everything I do in my life and that includes my virtual life, not just real life I try my best in everything and I try to be the best person possible.

Also, I think that I could improve people's experience on the server by Helping them as much as possible, being on the server for as long as I can from my real life and make their days and make them feel like they could enjoy the server and stay on it for a while.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

If I was, to be honest, I'd say 9.5 because Nobody's perfect. I am very trustworthy and I can keep secrets, I am very friendly and trustworthy to other players and everyone if I trust them and I can also be a very trustworthy person about anything because I'm not a Cry baby about stuff and can keep a lot of secrets and there are a lot of people who trust me and I trust them ( referring to my friends ) because they know the type of person I am and what I'm capable of. Also, I think that I am very trustworthy because I am very experienced in what I do and I try my best to do it and I love to get to know everyone and be very trustworthy with everyone.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, But I would love to get to know them and play with them.

Additional Information?:
I am 15 years old and I am very mature, I love talking with people on discord / TeamSpeak my Discord is Galaxy#0115 add me I love talking with everyone.

And as I said please don't feel shy or anything about adding me I love talking with players and I love helping you guys so make sure that if you ever need help on anything including if I get staff on here and I'm not available at the moment, please make sure to message me on discord and ill try my hardest to get back to you guys but this is only if I get the staff (Meant if you ever need help from me as a Staff Member)

Last edited:

Anonymous

Known member
This application does not pass the Plagarism check. 25% of this application was copied from your HCRival application. Please make your application unique to SagePvP.

cf4eae332090fe5f660b9ec0b9a12c76.png

https://gyazo.com/cf4eae332090fe5f660b9ec0b9a12c76

PocketBard

This application does not pass the Plagarism check. 25% of this application was copied from your HCRival application. Please make your application unique to SagePvP.

cf4eae332090fe5f660b9ec0b9a12c76.png

https://gyazo.com/cf4eae332090fe5f660b9ec0b9a12c76
It was not really plagarism i copied my past wxperiences since that was the most relevant response i could come up with on past the experiences + i added some more to those as you call it “Plagarism” Thank you.

PocketBard

Your application is supposed to be unique to Sage, not copied.
Sorry for plagiarising but I didn't exactly copy it, I never even looked at it its just my words and its Past Experiences lets be honest, if I apply for a server it's gonna be basically the same because that's just how I like to explain it and I can't really change my words that much as it says everything about it and if it didn't that would be lack of effort. ( if I don't put all of my information on it) and btw what I meant on my other response was that when I said I "copied it" i meant that I typed it and when you pointed it out I looked back at it and realised it was basically the same. (Just for clarification)

Last edited:

PocketBard

Links can be Faked, you legit commented +1 now that I exposed you of having a server to grab ip's got you mad and coming at me with fake pics? Thank You.
Oh and also no proof that its me, you could also just rename your self and message that not that hard

PocketBard

toxic
immature
applied on hcrival got denied twice for being toxic.
Thank You, How am I Immature?, or Toxic? and I was Denied on HcRival because I got banned by a staff member that was demoted after a day the first time and the second because I did basically the same appeal on HcRival from he one I did before and didn't know it was not allowed. Then I stoped applying.

Lixpe

Thank You, How am I Immature?, or Toxic? and I was Denied on HcRival because I got banned by a staff member that was demoted after a day the first time and the second because I did basically the same appeal on HcRival from he one I did before and didn't know it was not allowed. Then I stoped applying.
Ok first link wasnt faked 2 u abused all the time on rival glitches etc and u are very toxic and immature i have played with u and been in many calls and ur so calle friends r gunna ''dox'' me for u

Status
Not open for further replies.