Denied PocketBard's Staff Application (NA) GMT-7 UPDATED WITH A LOT OF DETAIL + COLOR SCHEME

Status
Not open for further replies.

June18

you're making so many alts just to make this guy not get staff. also, its been 2 - 3 months since he said any of that he could've changed
Um yo , those aren't alt's LOL. Those are real people. & Galaxy doesn't care about how long ago things were said.

June18

Thank you for the backup and yes I have changed a lot some of those links were faked and its not alts some of t hem are but most of them is his whole faction because I beat them in every server they are just salty.
Add on This is his response from me asking him to not fake links he is immature and irrelevant https://gyazo.com/938ad1040eae64f69b848076ccb6f3d6
Galaxy , you're dogshit.... only reason you win is because of ur laggy ass ping.

June18

To everyone Whole "June 18's Faction" Most of the links are faked you can have people change them to their own name that doesn't prove anything it doesn't have my Number in it, the ones I said "kys" was to a bot as a joke it was to a Dank Memer bot legit we had a laugh about me saying it in a call not giving intentions to anyone " Never said Anything with Hard R and its irrelevant you got your whole faction to -1 it lol that just proves you just would do everything to get me denied and could've faked it and when I said "I wouldn't ddos" I don't even know how to ddos and second I don't even ddos this are also irrelevant from 6 months ago and you would do anything to get me demoted because you don't like me and I am better then your whole faction, Please don't put out fake links and the ones I was toxic in was either as a joke or to a bot never said harmful words against another player please don't try to point out fake and irrelevant pictures. Thank you
1600431508599.png

bro this shows valid proof of you saying the N word with hard R... It shows your tag in ctrl + f and you saying the n word.
1600431586056.png

June18

To everyone Whole "June 18's Faction" Most of the links are faked you can have people change them to their own name that doesn't prove anything it doesn't have my Number in it, the ones I said "kys" was to a bot as a joke it was to a Dank Memer bot legit we had a laugh about me saying it in a call not giving intentions to anyone " Never said Anything with Hard R and its irrelevant you got your whole faction to -1 it lol that just proves you just would do everything to get me denied and could've faked it and when I said "I wouldn't ddos" I don't even know how to ddos and second I don't even ddos this are also irrelevant from 6 months ago and you would do anything to get me demoted because you don't like me and I am better then your whole faction, Please don't put out fake links and the ones I was toxic in was either as a joke or to a bot never said harmful words against another player please don't try to point out fake and irrelevant pictures. Thank you
So the words you said to other people or even bots , don't matter? You didn't care about that when you got me demoted though? Please don't be a hypocrite. You're also obnoxious as , every comment you've sent has had " iM bEtTeR tHaN yOu , " like please be quiet this is a " application " not a fucking practice server.

June18

So the words you said to other people or even bots , don't matter? You didn't care about that when you got me demoted though? Please don't be a hypocrite. You're also obnoxious as , every comment you've sent has had " iM bEtTeR tHaN yOu , " like please be quiet this is a " application " not a fucking practice server.
I didn't say you ddos , I said you collect IP's , "
1600431797810.png
"

June18

Can you name some of these " fake " messages?

June18

Thank You, How am I Immature?, or Toxic? and I was Denied on HcRival because I got banned by a staff member that was demoted after a day the first time and the second because I did basically the same appeal on HcRival from he one I did before and didn't know it was not allowed. Then I stoped applying.
You legit went on an alt discord. Then threatened to dox over 5 people if they didn't tell you who told them it was your discord. Mr.Whale?
1600432550091.png

PocketBard

View attachment 1017
bro this shows valid proof of you saying the N word with hard R... It shows your tag in ctrl + f and you saying the n word.
View attachment 1018
Bud that picture doesn't show me saying N word it just shows my discord you could create a same account as me, why are you trying so hard to get me denied. That just shows how desperate you are on getting me denied you'd do anything. Please don't come at me with false accusations.

June18

Bud that picture doesn't show me saying N word it just shows my discord you could create a same account as me, why are you trying so hard to get me denied. That just shows how desperate you are on getting me denied you'd do anything. Please don't come at me with false accusations.
It legit has your tag LOL.

PocketBard

It legit has your tag LOL.
Yes, it shows my tag, but it doesn't show me saying the word... False Accusations still Please don't bring false and negative accusations to my application
Thank you for your time. (Without solid proof)

Flogo

Desperate? u did anything to get june denied and also made false accusations but this time we do the same but with facts instread of false accusations your such a clown keep threatning to ddos "Whale" like your so stupid if you think we didnt know that was you.U legit messaged every kid who told you I was KDont/KDonts friend and you are kdont so would you like to make another lie as predicted?

Flogo

you're making so many alts just to make this guy not get staff. also, its been 2 - 3 months since he said any of that he could've changed
not an alt LLMFAO 3 months? 2 days ago he sent ddos threats to 5 people including a 8 yr old and you say hes changed, changed for the worst.

Lixpe

pocketbard u dox threatend me and my server which died because u doix threatend it ty btw whale is ur alt u made it to get staff after u got denied then u made another 1 dont make me send more sses i feel bad

PocketBard

not an alt LLMFAO 3 months? 2 days ago he sent ddos threats to 5 people including a 8 yr old and you say hes changed, changed for the worst.
I don't dox threat I'm not "whale" and there is no proof of me being "whale" i don't even know who tf that is, as I said I've changed and I've never Dox Threated anyone yall keep saying this cause you guys are salty that I'm better than legit your whole discord server that has 200 people in it.

PocketBard

Desperate? u did anything to get june denied and also made false accusations but this time we do the same but with facts instread of false accusations your such a clown keep threatning to ddos "Whale" like your so stupid if you think we didnt know that was you.U legit messaged every kid who told you I was KDont/KDonts friend and you are kdont so would you like to make another lie as predicted?
Also look how many alts you guys are making, and you are so irrelevant you can't even spell correctly why would someone believe you with no proof that doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.