Denied PocketBard's Staff Application (NA) GMT-7 UPDATED WITH A LOT OF DETAIL + COLOR SCHEME

Status
Not open for further replies.

PocketBard

Hella toxic and immature. Always finds a way to bring up stuff in chat or on dc.
Thank you, I do not think I'm toxic anymore me saying your gonna get clowned isn't a bad thing in my opinion and just because I pointed out that I beat you on Discord doesn't mean I'm Toxic, Don't come at me with wrong accusations

June18

Links can be Faked, you legit commented +1 now that I exposed you of having a server to grab ip's got you mad and coming at me with fake pics? Thank You.
I mean there not fake LOL... You didnt say anything when you sent the photos of me? Please dont be a hypocrit.

Flogo

-1 says the hard r a lot threatens to ddos likes to glitch banned on servers for toxicity and bug abusing and overall just a horrible person he ruined a 12 year olds dream of being youtubeer he takes his time to be mean to every1 and got June18 demoted on every server cause hes killed him on a skybridge and made him raidable and he used proof that june said the n word even tho hes black and pocketbard says the n word ALL THE TIME and I think thats not mature and hes very immature and overrall toxic like I said before.he alwas copied his hcrivals application and he made icrxt have depression for quite a while cause he bullied him a lot if you want proof msg me on discord Flogo#9177 and he made a girl name cheykedy very depressed cause he kept harrasing her for nudes and I think that isnt what you want in your staff team.

June18

-1 Toxic
-1 Doesn't have a single brain cell ( thinks a lightshot link is a ip grabber LOL )
-1 Collects IP's
He collects ips , no brain cells , toxic , says n word etc.
1600387942295.png

1600387994221.png

1600388008430.png

1600388041976.png

1600388057173.png

Also he ddos threat me and told me to kms because of this
1600388122041.png

1600388250347.png

1600388259926.png

1600388271862.png

1600388286118.png

June18

Thank You, How am I Immature?, or Toxic? and I was Denied on HcRival because I got banned by a staff member that was demoted after a day the first time and the second because I did basically the same appeal on HcRival from he one I did before and didn't know it was not allowed. Then I stoped applying.
Look at my other comments , you will see!

iiVibe

-1 Toxic, says hard r, ddos threats, told me he was going to hit me off for 5mins every 5mins dm me on discord @xxbeastmodexx#9940 for proof.

NiceStrafes

Veteran Member
you're making so many alts just to make this guy not get staff. also, its been 2 - 3 months since he said any of that he could've changed

PocketBard

To everyone Whole "June 18's Faction" Most of the links are faked you can have people change them to their own name that doesn't prove anything it doesn't have my Number in it, the ones I said "kys" was to a bot as a joke it was to a Dank Memer bot legit we had a laugh about me saying it in a call not giving intentions to anyone " Never said Anything with Hard R and its irrelevant you got your whole faction to -1 it lol that just proves you just would do everything to get me denied and could've faked it and when I said "I wouldn't ddos" I don't even know how to ddos and second I don't even ddos this are also irrelevant from 6 months ago and you would do anything to get me demoted because you don't like me and I am better then your whole faction, Please don't put out fake links and the ones I was toxic in was either as a joke or to a bot never said harmful words against another player please don't try to point out fake and irrelevant pictures. Thank you

PocketBard

you're making so many alts just to make this guy not get staff. also, its been 2 - 3 months since he said any of that he could've changed
Thank you for the backup and yes I have changed a lot some of those links were faked and its not alts some of t hem are but most of them is his whole faction because I beat them in every server they are just salty.
Add on This is his response from me asking him to not fake links he is immature and irrelevant https://gyazo.com/938ad1040eae64f69b848076ccb6f3d6

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.