Denied Zuft's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its been along time since I was staff on Sage. I want to give it another try and grow with sage and stick to sage. I'm sure this application is just going to get denied instantly. But I think its time to try again.

Ign

IGN:Zuft
https://namemc.com/profile/Zuft.3

I am 16. Birthday is June June 03 2004

Time Zone

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. (EST)

───────────────♡───────────────

I know this is not on the format but this is how active I am...

Monday 3- 9:30 pm

Tuesday 3- 9:30 pm

Wednesday 3- 9:30 pm

Friday 3- 12:00

Saturday 9- 12:00

Sunday 1- 9:30 pm

--------------------------------
ViperMC-
Player Count- 800+
Rank- Trial Mod
--------------------------------

SagePvP-
Player Count - Im not sure around 200+
Rank - Helper

---------------------------------

MythrylHCF -
Player Count - 15-20 Players
Rank - Mod +

MythrylHCF was a decent server, I liked MythrylHCF it was fun but the Owner Alfredo now Apposed shut down the server due to not many people playing the server.

---------------------------------

SacredMC -
Player Count - 15-45 Players
Rank - Trial Mod

I cannot really member my staff experience on Sacred because my memory is not the greatest, but all I remember is writing a really good application and getting accepted because it was amazing. It was a fun server to work on. It was also a very long time ago so It's difficult to remember.

-------------------------------

HCRival -
Player Count - 20-75 Players
Rank - Trial-Mod

HCRival was a very fun server to say the least. The owner did not really know how to run the staff team nor the server itself causing the server to not perform so well. The server was basically a way for the owner to make money without having to work that hard from what I learned at my time there. The owner used all leaked plugins and did not care about the player base. That being said, I resigned after being on staff for less than a day.

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general. I know a bunch of people in the community who used to play and still do! I know the expectations that are expected to be met, or exceeded by staff, what I need to do to help SagePvP, and just knowing the commands necessary to becoming a staff member that is a well rounded individual. I also work very well with other people around, and in a group environment I know what I need to do to accomplish my job as a staff member. I have learned to correct my immature side of me. When it came to supporting rooms it was a different story, I would handle players issues professionally and the right way, and due to my problem solving skills I can help other staff members if needed. I've also spoken to a lot of the current people on the staff team. I feel I could work extremely well with them. Also, I want to be staff on SagePvP over other Networks because I used to play on here everyday, you can check my playtime and you can see how active I am on this server. I also have spent a lot of my money on this server, I'm currently top rank with all gkits besides just a few legendary ones. and I feel like the experience isn't what I personally like, but I feel staffing on here would be beneficial because I have had to wait a long time to get support, and I feel like my time zone just helps out even more as I can be on at late times when other staff aren't able to help people. Lastly, the staff team has been very friendly, and I want to be able to be in that space because I'd like to make more friends while being helpful to the community as a lot of the time it is ruined by people who break the rules, or are borderline to breaking them. I truly want to become staff also because Minecraft is getting boring and I feel that this could help me from being bored and I’ll have something to do everyday and help people in the SagePvP community.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were accepted to become staff on Sage I would be extremely nice to them in teamspeak and say “Have a great day” before I kick them out of the channel which could make someone's day. Also me being really active I can move people in teamspeak as soon as they join teamspeak so they don’t have to wait long and go back to playing again. Also in game I will always read chat as I have two monitors so It would be alot easier for me to look at teamspeak and in game. I can see in game if someone needs help by /helpop or I can look at alerts in chat to possibly find a cheater.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I am a very honest person and I will always own up to my mistakes. Such as when I was staff on Sage or Viper If I accidently said something In chat I would own up to it and msg the manager so I can receive my strike.(sometimes they would let it slide because I was honest) I would definitely rate my honest a 9/10.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No, I currently don’t know anyone on the staff team.

Additional Information:

I don’t know if this matters but I was a staff on Sage already so I'm aware of the community and know almost all the bans and commands etc.
This Is my Application I just wrote it in docs and pasted it in here.​

Inspech

- Try to add proof to your previous staff experience.
- I feel you can add more detail to your application
- Rating his own application with alts (No proof, but seems like he does)

Last edited:

TaxLimit

Known member
I know its been along time since I was staff on Sage. I want to give it another try and grow with sage and stick to sage. I'm sure this application is just going to get denied instantly. But I think its time to try again.

Ign

IGN:Zuft​

I am 16. Birthday is June June 03 2004​

Time Zone

My time zone is Eastern Standard Time. (EST)​

I know this is not on the format but this is how active I am...

Monday 3- 9:30 pm​

Tuesday 3- 9:30 pm​

Wednesday 3- 9:30 pm​

Friday 3- 12:00​

Saturday 9- 12:00​

Sunday 1- 9:30 pm​

--------------------------------​

ViperMC-​

Player Count- 800+​

Rank- Trial Mod​

--------------------------------​

SagePvP-​

Player Count - Im not sure around 200+​

Rank - Helper​

---------------------------------​

MythrylHCF -​

Player Count - 15-20 Players​

Rank - Mod +​

MythrylHCF was a decent server, I liked MythrylHCF it was fun but the Owner Alfredo now Apposed shut down the server due to not many people playing the server.​

---------------------------------​

SacredMC -​

Player Count - 15-45 Players​

Rank - Trial Mod​

I cannot really member my staff experience on Sacred because my memory is not the greatest, but all I remember is writing a really good application and getting accepted because it was amazing. It was a fun server to work on. It was also a very long time ago so It's difficult to remember.​

-------------------------------​

HCRival -​

Player Count - 20-75 Players​

Rank - Trial-Mod​

HCRival was a very fun server to say the least. The owner did not really know how to run the staff team nor the server itself causing the server to not perform so well. The server was basically a way for the owner to make money without having to work that hard from what I learned at my time there. The owner used all leaked plugins and did not care about the player base. That being said, I resigned after being on staff for less than a day.​

Why do you want to become Staff?:

I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general. I know a bunch of people in the community who used to play and still do! I know the expectations that are expected to be met, or exceeded by staff, what I need to do to help SagePvP, and just knowing the commands necessary to becoming a staff member that is a well rounded individual. I also work very well with other people around, and in a group environment I know what I need to do to accomplish my job as a staff member. I have learned to correct my immature side of me. When it came to supporting rooms it was a different story, I would handle players issues professionally and the right way, and due to my problem solving skills I can help other staff members if needed. I've also spoken to a lot of the current people on the staff team. I feel I could work extremely well with them. Also, I want to be staff on SagePvP over other Networks because I used to play on here everyday, you can check my playtime and you can see how active I am on this server. I also have spent a lot of my money on this server, I'm currently top rank with all gkits besides just a few legendary ones. and I feel like the experience isn't what I personally like, but I feel staffing on here would be beneficial because I have had to wait a long time to get support, and I feel like my time zone just helps out even more as I can be on at late times when other staff aren't able to help people. Lastly, the staff team has been very friendly, and I want to be able to be in that space because I'd like to make more friends while being helpful to the community as a lot of the time it is ruined by people who break the rules, or are borderline to breaking them. I truly want to become staff also because Minecraft is getting boring and I feel that this could help me from being bored and I’ll have something to do everyday and help people in the SagePvP community.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If I were accepted to become staff on Sage I would be extremely nice to them in teamspeak and say “Have a great day” before I kick them out of the channel which could make someone's day. Also me being really active I can move people in teamspeak as soon as they join teamspeak so they don’t have to wait long and go back to playing again. Also in game I will always read chat as I have two monitors so It would be alot easier for me to look at teamspeak and in game. I can see in game if someone needs help by /helpop or I can look at alerts in chat to possibly find a cheater.​

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I am a very honest person and I will always own up to my mistakes. Such as when I was staff on Sage or Viper If I accidently said something In chat I would own up to it and msg the manager so I can receive my strike.(sometimes they would let it slide because I was honest) I would definitely rate my honest a 9/10.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No, I currently don’t know anyone on the staff team.​

Additional Information:

I don’t know if this matters but I was a staff on Sage already so I'm aware of the community and know almost all the bans and commands etc.​

This Is my Application I just wrote it in docs and pasted it in here.​
Peculiar that all your +1's are from new accounts that got made 5 minutes ago.. Lol

Also
1609171732903.png
Yeah just get out aleady, no one needs a person like you here. You copied sentences from multiple different denied applications and reused your old faithful application... Please leave the forums and never come back.

People you stole from :

Umong Denied Sage App - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/umong-staff-application.5511/

GucciKill Denied Sage App - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/guccikills-staff-app.5330/#post-30701

Reussed from:

Faithfull Deleted Denied application -
1609172097262.png
1609172129002.png

Old Zuft application that got denied -
1609172149649.png

Last edited:

Airment

Senior Admin
Translator Manager

your whole application is Basically your hole application is plagiarized plagiarized

Peculiar that all your +1's are from new accounts that got made 5 minutes ago.. Lol

Also View attachment 1265 Yeah just get out aleady, no one needs a person like you here. You copied sentences from multiple different denied applications and reused your old faithful application... Please leave the forums and never come back.

People you stole from :

Umong Denied Sage App - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/umong-staff-application.5511/

GucciKill Denied Sage App - https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/guccikills-staff-app.5330/#post-30701

Reussed from:

Faithfull Deleted Denied application - View attachment 1266View attachment 1267

Old Zuft application that got denied - View attachment 1268
Like I said It is my application from my google docs I can provide proof if you would like. There is no need for you to be toxic and tell me to "get out"

I truly don't understand how you think I am plagiarizing, I have had this application since 2019, obv I have changed it and added more stuff but this is my application and no one elses. If anything they are copying me. Why would I copy an applicatin that got denied?

TaxLimit

Known member
I truly don't understand how you think I am plagiarizing, I have had this application since 2019, obv I have changed it and added more stuff but this is my application and no one elses. If anything they are copying me. Why would I copy an applicatin that got denied?
"why would I copy an application that got denied"

You tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.