Denied umong Staff application.

Joey

IGN (In-Game Name): Umong

Timezone: GMT (UK)

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
I would say I have had around 3 staff experiences number one was Hcnations I was a Moderator on there I really enjoyed been staff met some great people but I resigned for there around when it shut down, BetaSG left due to lack of players and toxicity around the staff team. Finally OPcraft I got fired due to inactivity because of Home problems.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:
Because I am a very unique person, I can crack a few jokes have banter not take anything seriously when asked I will slip into my role and be serious when needed I would never refuse a request of another staff member, I can be chill and laid back. I am a very active player so I would mean very well to this server I would mainly stop playing all my other servers if I got given the role due to this role isn't the easiest to get at all.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
I believe you should allow me to be staff on the Network because of the experience I've had, my maturity, responsibility, activity, and dedication towards being Staff, and just in general. Also, since I was previously staff on SagePvP before. I know a bunch of people in the community who used to play and still do! I know the expectations that are expected to be met, or exceeded by staff, what I need to do to help SagePvP, and just knowing the commands necessary to becoming a staff member that is a well rounded individual. I also work very well with other people around, and in a group environment I know what I need to do to accomplish my job as a staff member. I've also spoken to a lot of the current people on the staff team(Apposed). I feel I could work extremely well with them. Also, I want to be staff on SagePvP over other Networks because I used to play on here everyday, and I feel like the experience isn't what I personally like, but I feel staffing on here would be beneficial because I have had to wait a long time to get support, and I feel like my timezone just helps out even more as I can be on at late times when other staff aren't able to help people. Lastly, the staff team has been very friendly, and I want to be able to be in that space because I'd like to make more friends while being helpful to the community as a lot of the time it is ruined by people who break the rules, or are borderline to breaking them.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: No.

Additional Infomation?:
My name is Joe or Joey feel free to call me which ever suits you I don't mind, I hope I can make the server a better place and make all the new people feel more welcome and feel staff are a lot more active on all departments. I am a PG person I was brought up that way so I would hardly ever curse. But I don't mind hearing swearing.

580s

-1 Lack of details on the sections listed below.

If accepted, how would you improve the users' experience?:
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

Brazilie

I will give you a -1,
  • Your application lacks detail.
  • The application has a lot of grammatical errors and is poorly written.
  • I would suggest you to just add detail, get proof of your previous staff experiences, and fix your grammar by using Grammarly.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @Joey, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.