xHopOff

IGN (In-Game Name):

xHopOff

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Na

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

No

Why could you want to turn out to be a group of workers member?:

There are such a lot of motives I would love to turn out to be a group of workers member, I even have lately simply were given again into the network and I commenced gambling at the server, I discover it surely amusing and I see a whole lot of ability withinside the server. I like how the whole lot is performed at the server, one component that sticks out to me that now no longer many different servers have will be the boards like this, I recognise maximum installed servers have boards however the pleasant of this internet site is top notch and clean to use. I even have usually been exceptional to human beings in lifestyles and for me to probably have the hazard to assist the gamers at the community, it makes me satisfied and excited for the future. I see manner an excessive amount of toxicity in this community, I would like to alternate that and use my hobby to punish individuals who ruin the rules. I even have a pal who's group of workers at the server additionally who I surely revel in speaking to and running with and he has been a position version for me on being the pleasant group of workers member viable which I recognize hugely.

Although SagePvP is flooded with poisonous gamers, there are nonetheless a whole lot of non-poisonous gamers and I need to be group of workers to reveal them that we as a community care approximately them with the aid of using giving them the proper aid. Another purpose I would love to enroll in this community as a group of workers member will be the kind of server it is, I in no way play every other servers aside from HCF servers which means if I ought to group of workers, HCF servers are my best option. I even have heard a few exquisite matters on how the Sage group of workers crew is and I could simply surely like to be part of the crew and assist out, like I stated I even have some pals on this group of workers crew so I even have a few revel in from talking to them. I just like the reality that from what I even have heard, all and sundry withinside the crew is welcomed and control are very expert that is some thing I are looking for in a server to be a group of workers member on. Ideas: I had been withinside the network of HCF for a reasonably long term now, I commenced gambling again whilst HCTeams became online, I took a few breaks withinside the time being however commenced to surely get again into it lately. I recognise the present day HCF fashion and thoughts so one can make a contribution to the community, I should convey thoughts for the gamers and for the group of workers crew. I am additionally now no longer shy to convey thoughts to the table, despite the fact that they sound mad and crazy, I in no way hesitate and I usually try. If accepted, how could you enhance the gamers' revel in.

In-Game Support: When it involves In-Game aid, I trust it is one of the maximum critical jobs a group of workers member can do, I will cope with participant reviews and /helpop troubles successfully with out fail, I will in no way forget about any of them and make certain I provide the gamers the proper help wished in speedy time. I will watch over occasions like fort to make certain allying and different issues which include dishonest isn't always taking place, that is some thing I trust is critical as those occasions suggest loads to the gamers due to payouts and popular competition. I could be normally looking over matters in-recreation and ensuring human beings aren't breaking the rules. I will even test over logs and screen-percentage human beings (if subsequently granted the access/roles had to do the ones jobs).

Discord Support: For Discord aid, I will make certain tickets are being resolved and popular questions withinside the network are being answered. I will make certain that rule-breakers are fast punished, as an example a member withinside the discord should publish specific content material that ought to be eliminated as fast as viable that is some thing I could be accurate at due to my hobby and multi-tasking.

Team-Speak Support: Team-Speak aid is a huge asset to aid at the community, that is in which gamers are coming in for HCF/KitMap aid, Store aid and popular Head-Staff wished aid. This is in which maximum gamers record human beings for allying, insiding and popular punishments as it is very short ready instances and primary aid. I will make certain that I circulate gamers pretty fast however in no rush to make certain they get short and clean aid like they expect. I'll usually make certain that I do what I ought to do correctly: act expert, kick human beings for the proper matters, make certain the gamers' trouble is resolved.

Forums Support: Forums aid isn't always an area in which maximum aid is resolved however, there are nonetheless troubles which include tips & insects, punishment appeals and programs that ought to be resolved. As a Helper I truly may not be doing appeals and programs however I can react to the insects and tips and be energetic at the boards to make a distinction positively.

Activity: My hobby is a super characteristic approximately me that I would love to encompass to this section, due to the fact I love spending time at the server it'll inspire me to do greater things and I will sense satisfied whilst staffing. I play for round 4-6 hours consistent with day as I best have school in the mean time and I spend maximum my time on my pc anyway.

Maturity: I am a totally mature man or woman, despite the fact that I am now no longer an adult, I absolutely do act like one. I do that and act like this with the aid of using supporting human beings, usually stepping far from arguments and different primary functions each type man or woman ought to have. For me, to be mature manner to apprehend that now no longer the whole lot is usually accurate and what it seems, and which you ought to usually face your issues with a high quality attitude, additionally to now no longer make excuses however make changes. To upload directly to this section, I am additionally very sincere which comes at the side of maturity; accepting obligation as an person and transferring on in a high quality manner.

If you have been to charge your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what wouldn't it not be and why? 9/10, I do occasionally lie for matters that aren't critical however I do not lie for critical matters, mendacity is likewise a shape of gaining knowledge of which allows us as human beings to turn out to be greater sincere and turn out to be higher human beings.

Can any modern group of workers contributors vouch for you?: (optional)

Additional Information?:I am A Very hard working person and im willing to work and be active to improve SagePvP.​

Last edited:

Kheivo

-1, Looks very similar to my application, a lot of grammar mistakes, no staffing experience and questions and answers are bolded.

xHopOff

-1, Looks very similar to my application, a lot of grammar mistakes, no staffing experience and questions and answers are bolded.
I understand you think i copied you but i did not that’s something i would never do and the grammar mistakes is on me i did not want to use a website to help me with that and i’m not sure why they are bolded thank you for your feedback sir

A

Averred

You kind of used your own format
Lot of grammar mistakes.
No staff experience

I would recommend using the format that is asked for you to use and lining everything up in the middle.

Good Luck!

xHopOff

You kind of used your own format
Lot of grammar mistakes.
No staff experience

I would recommend using the format that is asked for you to use and lining everything up in the middle.

Good Luck!
I understand Thank you for your feedback

coleHCF

IGN (In-Game Name):

xHopOff

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Na

No

There are such a lot of motives I would love to turn out to be a group of workers member, I even have lately simply were given again into the network and I commenced gambling at the server, I discover it surely amusing and I see a whole lot of ability withinside the server. I like how the whole lot is performed at the server, one component that sticks out to me that now no longer many different servers have will be the boards like this, I recognise maximum installed servers have boards however the pleasant of this internet site is top notch and clean to use. I even have usually been exceptional to human beings in lifestyles and for me to probably have the hazard to assist the gamers at the community, it makes me satisfied and excited for the future. I see manner an excessive amount of toxicity in this community, I would like to alternate that and use my hobby to punish individuals who ruin the rules. I even have a pal who's group of workers at the server additionally who I surely revel in speaking to and running with and he has been a position version for me on being the pleasant group of workers member viable which I recognize hugely.

Although SagePvP is flooded with poisonous gamers, there are nonetheless a whole lot of non-poisonous gamers and I need to be group of workers to reveal them that we as a community care approximately them with the aid of using giving them the proper aid. Another purpose I would love to enroll in this community as a group of workers member will be the kind of server it is, I in no way play every other servers aside from HCF servers which means if I ought to group of workers, HCF servers are my best option. I even have heard a few exquisite matters on how the Sage group of workers crew is and I could simply surely like to be part of the crew and assist out, like I stated I even have some pals on this group of workers crew so I even have a few revel in from talking to them. I just like the reality that from what I even have heard, all and sundry withinside the crew is welcomed and control are very expert that is some thing I are looking for in a server to be a group of workers member on. Ideas: I had been withinside the network of HCF for a reasonably long term now, I commenced gambling again whilst HCTeams became online, I took a few breaks withinside the time being however commenced to surely get again into it lately. I recognise the present day HCF fashion and thoughts so one can make a contribution to the community, I should convey thoughts for the gamers and for the group of workers crew. I am additionally now no longer shy to convey thoughts to the table, despite the fact that they sound mad and crazy, I in no way hesitate and I usually try. If accepted, how could you enhance the gamers' revel in.

In-Game Support: When it involves In-Game aid, I trust it is one of the maximum critical jobs a group of workers member can do, I will cope with participant reviews and /helpop troubles successfully with out fail, I will in no way forget about any of them and make certain I provide the gamers the proper help wished in speedy time. I will watch over occasions like fort to make certain allying and different issues which include dishonest isn't always taking place, that is some thing I trust is critical as those occasions suggest loads to the gamers due to payouts and popular competition. I could be normally looking over matters in-recreation and ensuring human beings aren't breaking the rules. I will even test over logs and screen-percentage human beings (if subsequently granted the access/roles had to do the ones jobs).

Discord Support: For Discord aid, I will make certain tickets are being resolved and popular questions withinside the network are being answered. I will make certain that rule-breakers are fast punished, as an example a member withinside the discord should publish specific content material that ought to be eliminated as fast as viable that is some thing I could be accurate at due to my hobby and multi-tasking.

Team-Speak Support: Team-Speak aid is a huge asset to aid at the community, that is in which gamers are coming in for HCF/KitMap aid, Store aid and popular Head-Staff wished aid. This is in which maximum gamers record human beings for allying, insiding and popular punishments as it is very short ready instances and primary aid. I will make certain that I circulate gamers pretty fast however in no rush to make certain they get short and clean aid like they expect. I'll usually make certain that I do what I ought to do correctly: act expert, kick human beings for the proper matters, make certain the gamers' trouble is resolved.

Forums Support: Forums aid isn't always an area in which maximum aid is resolved however, there are nonetheless troubles which include tips & insects, punishment appeals and programs that ought to be resolved. As a Helper I truly may not be doing appeals and programs however I can react to the insects and tips and be energetic at the boards to make a distinction positively.

Activity: My hobby is a super characteristic approximately me that I would love to encompass to this section, due to the fact I love spending time at the server it'll inspire me to do greater things and I will sense satisfied whilst staffing. I play for round 4-6 hours consistent with day as I best have school in the mean time and I spend maximum my time on my pc anyway.

Maturity: I am a totally mature man or woman, despite the fact that I am now no longer an adult, I absolutely do act like one. I do that and act like this with the aid of using supporting human beings, usually stepping far from arguments and different primary functions each type man or woman ought to have. For me, to be mature manner to apprehend that now no longer the whole lot is usually accurate and what it seems, and which you ought to usually face your issues with a high quality attitude, additionally to now no longer make excuses however make changes. To upload directly to this section, I am additionally very sincere which comes at the side of maturity; accepting obligation as an person and transferring on in a high quality manner.

If you have been to charge your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what wouldn't it not be and why? 9/10, I do occasionally lie for matters that aren't critical however I do not lie for critical matters, mendacity is likewise a shape of gaining knowledge of which allows us as human beings to turn out to be greater sincere and turn out to be higher human beings.

Additional Information?:I am A Very hard working person and im willing to work and be active to improve SagePvP.​
+1 we need staff like this, good luck!

xHopOff

IGN (In-Game Name):

xHopOff

Region (EU/NA/Other):

Na

No

If anyone would like to contact me my discord is xHopOff#9999