Denied xHopOff's Staff Application

xHopOff

they all joined and like a min later they see this application and comment good stuff on it, stop lying, you know this.
dude i know you dislike me because of our history i’m not lying you just dislike me and don’t want me to get staff

qtSwag

Known member
dude i know you dislike me because of our history i’m not lying you just dislike me and don’t want me to get staff
your trying to change the subject. first of all friends vouching, second of all no experience, third of all you're known for being toxic, lastly you have lots of grammar mistakes.

xHopOff

your trying to change the subject. first of all friends vouching, second of all no experience, third of all you're known for being toxic, lastly you have lots of grammar mistakes.
thank you for your feedback i agree with everything except the friends vouching man have a nice day.

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately we wont be moving forward with your application. You may re-apply in 2 weeks. Please use this time to put more detain into your application.