Denied x4s's Staff application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainfalls

Known member

Reasons:
Immature.
Blackmails people.
Trys to get people expelled from school.
Bully.
Toxic.
Threatens to Ban/Blacklist/Demote people for bullshit reasons.
Cocky.
Egotistical.

Quotes from other people
"Annoying".
"since he has been accepted as staff he was quite good until he got promoted to admin. he got a bit to, lets say, cocky and he was cofident that bc he was admin doing something bad meant he couldnt get demoted. he started to get really annoying and toxic in the map 1."
" he started getting really toxic saying that he was going to demote him and that he wasnt fit for staff and he should just leave."
"he started becoming a lot more toxic even to the point where i did one command whilst staffing and sent it to the owner trying to get me demoted. "
1. I didn’t try to get him expelled from the school, he called me the n word and tries for beat me up... so yea

rainfalls

Known member
mhmm the response is only to one point, therefore it implies the rest is true.
1. Bully, I don’t bully people, just tries to fight me a lot and starts attacking me when I prove him wrong and stuff.
2. I said I was gonna demote people as a joke. It was for a video.
3. He hits me offline and I said if he does it again I’ll get him blacklisted from certain servers for ddosing and threatening to DDoS

br8

Reasons:
Immature.
Blackmails people.
Trys to get people expelled from school.
Bully.
Toxic.
Threatens to Ban/Blacklist/Demote people for bullshit reasons.
Cocky.
Egotistical.

Quotes from other people
"Annoying".
"since he has been accepted as staff he was quite good until he got promoted to admin. he got a bit to, lets say, cocky and he was cofident that bc he was admin doing something bad meant he couldnt get demoted. he started to get really annoying and toxic in the map 1."
" he started getting really toxic saying that he was going to demote him and that he wasnt fit for staff and he should just leave."
"he started becoming a lot more toxic even to the point where i did one command whilst staffing and sent it to the owner trying to get me demoted. "
ty parla (2 of these were quotes from me as i was the owner of the server assassin) for backing my story up bc i think he is really unfit for staff on any server and he is just annoying

parla

ty parla (2 of these were quotes from me as i was the owner of the server assassin) for backing my story up bc i think he is really unfit for staff on any server and he is just annoying

All good, and i also agree.

br8

1. Bully, I don’t bully people, just tries to fight me a lot and starts attacking me when I prove him wrong and stuff.
2. I said I was gonna demote people as a joke. It was for a video.
3. He hits me offline and I said if he does it again I’ll get him blacklisted from certain servers for ddosing and threatening to DDoS
HMMMMMMMM
u seem to be mistaken here
i havent threatened to ddos u and even if i did u dont have proof
he has never uploaded on assassin and the time he said he was gonna demote them i was in a call with him and he was acc really mad.
u really think i am racist and at the same time that u dont bully people. (YOU DO)

rainfalls

Known member
HMMMMMMMM
u seem to be mistaken here
i havent threatened to ddos u and even if i did u dont have proof
he has never uploaded on assassin and the time he said he was gonna demote them i was in a call with him and he was acc really mad.
u really think i am racist and at the same time that u dont bully people. (YOU DO)
I have proof but ok

rainfalls

Known member
Here

Attachments

• A5EB367E-BAF5-4A9C-9A47-99648B64E3B0.jpeg
    A5EB367E-BAF5-4A9C-9A47-99648B64E3B0.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 90

br8

1. I didn’t try to get him expelled from the school, he called me the n word and tries for beat me up... so yea
1. i have proof of u trying tog et me expelled from my school 2 im not racist and i dont beat up people 4 no reason

br8

1. It is u just changed ur account because your scared of the proof I have and ur trying to deny it
????????????????????????????????
LooooooooooooooooooooooooL u REALLY THINK U CAN GET STAFF ON HERE STILL

br8

My account and also lets see the ss then

Attachments

• Annotation 2019-05-31 134520.png
    Annotation 2019-05-31 134520.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.