Denied x4s's Staff application (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Encircle

Established member
+1
Although in your application in the section "Why we should accept you as staff." I think instead of listing for the following reasons, you should write a bit about WHY you want to be staff and then continue forward with your reasons to support your claim. Other than that, good application!

rainfalls

Known member
+1
Although in your application in the section "Why we should accept you as staff." I think instead of listing for the following reasons, you should write a bit about WHY you want to be staff and then continue forward with your reasons to support your claim. Other than that, good application!
Okay, thanks for reading it and thanks for your feedback!

br8

- Lying about his age. I know him personally and he is 12 years old.
- Yes, he was staff on AssassinMC But he didn't resign he was demoted and blacklisted because he was Threatening to Demote people all the time because they annoyed him a tiny bit. also, he was blackmailing other staff members and overall he started getting really toxic towards the other staff members - I know because i am one of the owners of the server
- He is right now staff on another server at the same time meaning he will be double staffing.

rainfalls

Known member
- Lying about his age. I know him personally and he is 12 years old.
- Yes, he was staff on AssassinMC But he didn't resign he was demoted and blacklisted because he was Threatening to Demote people all the time because they annoyed him a tiny bit. also, he was blackmailing other staff members and overall he started getting really toxic towards the other staff members - I know because i am one of the owners of the server
- He is right now staff on another server at the same time meaning he will be double staffing.
1. I have a ss of u saying ur hitting me offline, 1 minute later I get hit off. That’s not funny, I couldn’t play and have fun because you ruin people’s fun all the time. You took my ip from assassin and hit me off all the time. It’s not cool.

rainfalls

Known member
1. I have a ss of u saying ur hitting me offline, 1 minute later I get hit off. That’s not funny, I couldn’t play and have fun because you ruin people’s fun all the time. You took my ip from assassin and hit me off all the time. It’s not cool.

Attachments

• 49C2568B-C520-4B46-8C48-6BCAAC7B3599.jpeg
    49C2568B-C520-4B46-8C48-6BCAAC7B3599.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 92

bäst

I have read your application and I think you have the power to become a staff member for SagePvP, however, I don't know if it's allowed to be staff in two servers at the same time I've always thought that wasn't allowed and that will directly deny your application but I don't know, things have changed.

You're 13 so you don't meet age requirements but I don't think it's a big deal, honestly.

I wish you luck getting accepted!

br8

where is the proof in this

br8

also that is not my discord account
My discord account is br8_26
u probs jsut made that to get that image

yungwindeLt

Established member
I have read your application and I think you have the power to become a staff member for SagePvP, however, I don't know if it's allowed to be staff in two servers at the same time I've always thought that wasn't allowed and that will directly deny your application but I don't know, things have changed.

You're 13 so you don't meet age requirements but I don't think it's a big deal, honestly.

where are you from? and whats your ign

rainfalls

Known member

Hey thanks for replying, I know I am staff on two servers but the other server won’t get many players through the day and they have a lot of staff already. I would be staffing more on sage as it is a more popular server to staff on and help more people. Thanks!
-x4s

rainfalls

Known member

Also if I do get accepted as staff I would probably resign from the other server I’m staff on if sage staff wants me to.

Hz_

I have found out what type of person you are and what you have done to another person you lied in your application you are NOT 13 nearly 14 your about 2 months off of 13 you bully your ''friends'' at school you threaten to demote/blacklist/ban everyone who says anything about you. you are extremely toxic you also said that the owner and staff abused when it was you who was abusing and demoting people without consent and i could provide evidence of some of these things if needed. -5

parla

Reasons:
Immature.
Blackmails people.
Trys to get people expelled from school.
Bully.
Toxic.
Threatens to Ban/Blacklist/Demote people for bullshit reasons.
Cocky.
Egotistical.

Quotes from other people
"Annoying".
"since he has been accepted as staff he was quite good until he got promoted to admin. he got a bit to, lets say, cocky and he was cofident that bc he was admin doing something bad meant he couldnt get demoted. he started to get really annoying and toxic in the map 1."
" he started getting really toxic saying that he was going to demote him and that he wasnt fit for staff and he should just leave."
"he started becoming a lot more toxic even to the point where i did one command whilst staffing and sent it to the owner trying to get me demoted. "

Status
Not open for further replies.