Helper @ OPCraft
Mod @ CosmicPvP
Mod @ GalacticPvP
Helper @HCRiots
Moderator @ AuraPvP
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I would love to join SagePvP , as a staff member to help the player base , mitigate rule breaks , and to catch cheaters , abusers , anything that harms , jeopardize the server rules! , i'll love to have a great time on sage , as i've been playing since 2019 and experienced , saw how the staff were some were harmful out of act , and some were very good , And I've Learned A'lot From Being Here on the Sage Community As an Very OG HCF player I'd love to help the community by being a sage staff , Staffing On Sage Can Be Some Very Good Decisions , Can Help You Make Friends , Learn A lot of Experience by Staffing On Sage , And There Could Be Some Decisions That Can Harm Old Friendships , New Ones By Doing My Job If they break Sage Rules. I know in my heart that I am ready for those ultimatums as a staff member , I'm Always On Sage, I'm Very Active , And Well Played , And Will Put My All Into Sage because i enjoy it , and thank its best for me to Retire As A HCF Player on Here, And Do A Great Job As A Staff Member Further more, helping the community brings me motivation to try my hardest and to my fullest. As a long time player of SagePvP, I have run into my some very balant cheaters and toxic individuals. As a staff member, I can guarantee that I will be active enough to reduce players from unpleasant interactions with cheaters of toxic people. The Last Reason why I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP is to have a amazing time. I can see that current staff members have an enjoyable time, and at the end of the day, staffing builds great relationships. Making friends is a main reason why I want to join. I honestly see myself being a loyal staff member at sage for a very long time.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I would help the player's experience by my just actions, activeness, and by having an great mindset. I would be impartial to both players when a negative interaction occurs, and guarantee that both parties are satisfied. Even in very complex situations that players find themselves in, I will use know, and common sense to resolve the affair. If I truly didn't know what to do, I wouldn't mind myself to asking a staff member for their opinion on the matter. Also, I can guarantee that I will be active on all platforms at all times. It brings me happiness to help the community. I would accomplish that goal by providing help to individuals that need it and suggesting new and creative ideas that Sage could adopt. Being optimistic is key when being a staff member. You are often put into situations where it is hard to "keep cool". "Anger" is one of my strongest traits. No matter the situation, you will not see me being aggressive, or disrespectful to any player or staff. I would assist players in TeamSpeak, and respond to support daily. I would also listen to the community, and try my hardest to provide for them. This means that if an item sage introduces is massively unliked & any bugs that are reported , I will share my opinion to developers and head staff members in hopes to please the player base. Overall, my just actions, good thoughts, and activeness would all improve the player's experience on SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate a 9.5 Because My Whole Life , i was taught wrong , and had a hard family growing up , and i've learned honesty goes a long way by the right friends , and by staff that i was friends with , and i wouldn't lie to any staff or player , because why dedicate my all & heart and work to this server to fail it , it would hurt to mess up because im trying my hardest at all times and no matter what i guarantee you ill work my full on hardest and push myself to higher limits. and ill give good advice to players who need help with in real life situations and also ingame , i know how it feels , and im married , i know how to build trust, off topic but yeah.
also because I don't lie and I don't fail to give the truth. My honesty wouldn't very dependent on any situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

@MacBook
@RealKingVon
@Yosaa
@LonqArms

Additional Information?:

Communication is my top prior. i've learned to communicate in everyway, and im very honest , and very hard working i wont let SagePvP Down at All ! I'm looking forward to making my way to higher SagePvPs staff ranks, and being at Sage for the for long time future.

My Discord Is WrydStepBr0#0864 And My Telegram is @HonchoLion. Thank you for taking the time to see my application, and I look forward to hearing a response. Have a great day!

Last edited:

4Gpuglife

Established member
WrydStepBr0 Staff Application

IGN (In-Game Name): WrydStepBr0
Region (EU/NA/Other): NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Helper @ VeltPvP
Helper @ OPCraft
Mod @ CosmicPvP
Mod @ GalacticPvP
Helper @HCRiots
Moderator @ AuraPvP

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to join SagePvP , as a staff member to help the player base , mitigate rule breaks , and to catch cheaters , abusers , anything that harms , jeopardize the server rules! , i'll love to have a great time on sage , as i've been playing since 2019 and experienced , saw how the staff were some were harmful out of act , and some were very good , And I've Learned A'lot From Being Here on the Sage Community As an Very OG HCF player I'd love to help the community by being a sage staff , Staffing On Sage Can Be Some Very Good Decisions , Can Help You Make Friends , Learn A lot of Experience by Staffing On Sage , And There Could Be Some Decisions That Can Harm Old Friendships , New Ones By Doing My Job If they break Sage Rules. I know in my heart that I am ready for those ultimatums as a staff member , I'm Always On Sage, I'm Very Active , And Well Played , And Will Put My All Into Sage because i enjoy it , and thank its best for me to Retire As A HCF Player on Here, And Do A Great Job As A Staff Member Further more, helping the community brings me motivation to try my hardest and to my fullest. As a long time player of SagePvP, I have run into my some very balant cheaters and toxic individuals. As a staff member, I can guarantee that I will be active enough to reduce players from unpleasant interactions with cheaters of toxic people. The Last Reason why I would like to become a staff member at SagePvP is to have a amazing time. I can see that current staff members have an enjoyable time, and at the end of the day, staffing builds great relationships. Making friends is a main reason why I want to join. I honestly see myself being a loyal staff member at sage for a very long time.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

If accepted, I would help the player's experience by my just actions, activeness, and by having an great mindset. I would be impartial to both players when a negative interaction occurs, and guarantee that both parties are satisfied. Even in very complex situations that players find themselves in, I will use know, and common sense to resolve the affair. If I truly didn't know what to do, I wouldn't mind myself to asking a staff member for their opinion on the matter. Also, I can guarantee that I will be active on all platforms at all times. It brings me happiness to help the community. I would accomplish that goal by providing help to individuals that need it and suggesting new and creative ideas that Sage could adopt. Being optimistic is key when being a staff member. You are often put into situations where it is hard to "keep cool". "Anger" is one of my strongest traits. No matter the situation, you will not see me being aggressive, or disrespectful to any player or staff. I would assist players in TeamSpeak, and respond to support daily. I would also listen to the community, and try my hardest to provide for them. This means that if an item sage introduces is massively unliked & any bugs that are reported , I will share my opinion to developers and head staff members in hopes to please the player base. Overall, my just actions, good thoughts, and activeness would all improve the player's experience on SagePvP.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate a 9.5 Because My Whole Life , i was taught wrong , and had a hard family growing up , and i've learned honesty goes a long way by the right friends , and by staff that i was friends with , and i wouldn't lie to any staff or player , because why dedicate my all & heart and work to this server to fail it , it would hurt to mess up because im trying my hardest at all times and no matter what i guarantee you ill work my full on hardest and push myself to higher limits. and ill give good advice to players who need help with in real life situations and also ingame , i know how it feels , and im married , i know how to build trust, off topic but yeah.
also because I don't lie and I don't fail to give the truth. My honesty wouldn't very dependent on any situation.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

@MacBook
@RealKingVon
@Yosaa
@LonqArms

Additional Information?:

Communication is my top prior. i've learned to communicate in everyway, and im very honest , and very hard working i wont let SagePvP Down at All ! I'm looking forward to making my way to higher SagePvPs staff ranks, and being at Sage for the for long time future.

My Discord Is WrydStepBr0#0864 And My Telegram is @HonchoLion. Thank you for taking the time to see my application, and I look forward to hearing a response. Have a great day!
-1 add more details

WrydStepBro0

Known member
Thank you for your feedback & those are not friend vouch , please ask before assuming & i never server hop , there’s always a reason behind any resign.

Status
Not open for further replies.