Denied Unbalancing Staff Applcation [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbalancing

+0.5
Decent app
Didn’t list FaithfulMC experience, can’t seem to take criticism, I didn’t hear the best things about you “shit talk” as it were from staff on FaithfulMC about to that I never personally saw. Also his age and voice may not match up as he probably hasn’t gotten a deeper voice yet it happens
Thanks, And yes I will add that in.

ItsJoran

just not the best staff member in general, always moved me and just didn't help me, you don't have common HCF sense so allying or anything related to HCF situations aren't made for you. learn more about the gamemode and then try staffing that might helps you

Brutal

just not the best staff member in general, always moved me and just didn't help me, you don't have common HCF sense so allying or anything related to HCF situations aren't made for you. learn more about the gamemode and then try staffing that might helps you
didn't it take you 5 months to get mod+?

ItsJoran

didn't it take you 5 months to get mod+?
Idk who u are tbh heard you are a velt senior admin? but okay. Reasonings behind all that stuff is since i went inactive due to personal reasons quite sometimes. I’ve been mod+ for like 1-2 months rn so only took me a month and a half? also took a break from this game for a couple of weeks so yeah

Unbalancing

Thank you for your feedback I will take that back into consideration.

Brutal

Idk who u are tbh heard you are a velt senior admin? but okay. Reasonings behind all that stuff is since i went inactive due to personal reasons quite sometimes. I’ve been mod+ for like 1-2 months rn so only took me a month and a half? also took a break from this game for a couple of weeks so yeah
no it's because you got strikes for being toxic on faithful ts like 8 times, I've seen the recordings mate!

ItsJoran

no it's because you got strikes for being toxic on faithful ts like 8 times, I've seen the recordings mate!
LOOL I’ve been striked once on faithful for saying in my discord vote 10mans. Ask muffin urself buddy?. Never been striked on other servers. Please come up with valid accusations against me or just don’t say anything that makes me look bad

Brutal

LOOL I’ve been striked once on faithful for saying in my discord vote 10mans. Ask muffin urself buddy?. Never been striked on other servers. Please come up with valid accusations against me or just don’t say anything that makes me look bad
you earaped faithful staff multiple times, I was legit in ts

ItsJoran

you earaped faithful staff multiple times, I was legit in ts
cleared that up with aabes, you can ask himself. My mic at my dad's house is acting like weird that's also why I don't do support rooms when I'm at my dad's house no more. So right after I got unbanned from teamspeak by explaining the situation to aabes <3

Status
Not open for further replies.