Denied Unbalancing Staff Applcation [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbalancing

Also, I forgot to mention...

He lied about his experience. He has exaggerated his experience and claims he was a higher position then he really was. He claimed to the Manager on PvPGlobe that he was a SrMod working on FaithfulMC which he wasn't. He didn't even put FaithfulMC in his experience on this application which shows he's probably trying to hide something from the Management looking at his application.

Also, he doesn't include experience that would ruin his reputation or get him denied on a network. He was actually staff on Hystasia and he got demoted for being immature & lying about his staff position on faithful.

Proof:

3c4c44a4dd2865ed7acfcfc73b9abce2.png

https://gyazo.com/3c4c44a4dd2865ed7acfcfc73b9abce2

Look at his bio:
View attachment 898

Also, just demoted him on PvPGlobe:
View attachment 899
This is not true I never said anything about faithful, the situation was vanity I was mod then the day before I left o was promoted to sr mod which there is proof of retop saying.

Unbalancing

-1 "speed support waiting room" that shows that you used your faithful application. You might have changed the application but you only changed a couple of things. You should completely rewrite your application if you still try to get staff.
You are right had some miner issues with my application sorry to let that slip past your standards.

Unbalancing

Also, I forgot to mention...

He lied about his experience. He has exaggerated his experience and claims he was a higher position then he really was. He claimed to the Manager on PvPGlobe that he was a SrMod working on FaithfulMC which he wasn't. He didn't even put FaithfulMC in his experience on this application which shows he's probably trying to hide something from the Management looking at his application.

Also, he doesn't include experience that would ruin his reputation or get him denied on a network. He was actually staff on Hystasia and he got demoted for being immature & lying about his staff position on faithful.

Proof:

3c4c44a4dd2865ed7acfcfc73b9abce2.png

https://gyazo.com/3c4c44a4dd2865ed7acfcfc73b9abce2

Look at his bio:
View attachment 898

Also, just demoted him on PvPGlobe:
View attachment 899
Also I have some proof to back me up here. No where does it say faithful.

Attachments

• 4B190241-CA07-4422-AE18-7477F447E3D8.png
    4B190241-CA07-4422-AE18-7477F447E3D8.png
    438 KB · Views: 98

fourpack

Known member
Alright, that still doesn't change the fact that you were demoted for immaturity. Also, you were still Staff on PvPGlobe when you made this application. You never resigned which is a lie because I spoke with the other two managers who confirmed they never got messaged by you about resigning. Also, that is considered server hopping if you ''weren't staff on PvPGlobe'' when you made this application because that would mean you made your application a couple hours or a day or two after ''resigning.''

The SagePvP Manager(s) have already been informed.

Reactions: wpo

Brutal

I wouldn't trust adow, he is a known abuser & scammer anyways, everything else seems valid though changed to a -1

Llamass

If you really wanted to get staff you would of atleast changed it from ''speed support''. It sort of shows that you dont really want the postion and all the gyazo's above prove it.
You should try re-write your application

Unbalancing

Alright, that still doesn't change the fact that you were demoted for immaturity. Also, you were still Staff on PvPGlobe when you made this application. You never resigned which is a lie because I spoke with the other two managers who confirmed they never got messaged by you about resigning. Also, that is considered server hopping if you ''weren't staff on PvPGlobe'' when you made this application because that would mean you made your application a couple hours or a day or two after ''resigning.''

The SagePvP Manager(s) have already been informed.
I was not demoted immaturity they had a manager and they did not want to have 2 so they decided to find a reason to get rid off me.

Unbalancing

If you really wanted to get staff you would of atleast changed it from ''speed support''. It sort of shows that you dont really want the postion and all the gyazo's above prove it.
You should try re-write your application
I am sorry for the spelling mistake there.

Unbalancing

I wouldn't trust adow, he is a known abuser & scammer anyways, everything else seems valid though changed to a -1
Most of the in a way is a. Little set up everyone that has put up a complaint is people that did not like me at faithful when I was staff.

wpo

Veteran Member
How are you a 16 year old native English speaker and have this kind of grammar?

citation

Established member
+0.5
Decent app
Didn’t list FaithfulMC experience, can’t seem to take criticism, I didn’t hear the best things about you “shit talk” as it were from staff on FaithfulMC about to that I never personally saw. Also his age and voice may not match up as he probably hasn’t gotten a deeper voice yet it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.