━╋━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━╋━
Timezone: GMT,BST London
Do you have any previous staff experience?:
CuriumMC

Role: Admin
[Resigned]
CuriumMc was my first sort of big server I worked on. It was a skyblock server. I was an Admin for months and the server then shut. The player base was 50-100.
This was when I thought I would do well working alongside other servers.

DistortedPvP
Developer
[Fired]
DistortionPvP was a server where I was a Developer on the server player base was 60-140. This was a skyblock server. It was the first time I learned about buycraft configs and much more. I worked as a dev for 2 months and once the server was released I was kicked and he used me after that I lost confidence in myself.
FusionMC

Manager
[Resigned]
FusionMC I was a manager on fusionMC I developed a lot of the skyblock server however during the make I resigned as only one person called summarised helped me and the server never launched.
Minesharp

Sr.Mod
[Resigned]
Minesharp my pride and joy I learnt a lot from this server. All the staff were nice and helped me and taught me things I never knew. I was Sr.Moderator and the server player base was 100-200. I have worked there for 2 months. I did make some mistakes working here. The old admins were not active so kept asking the manager if I could help as I knew what I was doing as it was fixing bugs and crates little things like that.
VanityMC

Mod
[Resigned]
VanityMC I was a mod on skyblock realms it had 18k Members on their discord and about 4.5k members active on Minecraft on different game modes such as Prison, skyblock and factions. I resigned because the operators were giving out buycraft codes with $25 which is abuse of their power and the owner did nothing about it so I left as it felt I was in an unprofessional environment.
RaleNetwork

Manager
[Resigned]
Rale network has 400+ members in the discord. It has a skyblock and prisons. The release did not go well so we re-branded the whole server and the name is currently still in the makes and developer.
Soltix
Platform-Admin
[Resigned]
This was my second time ever staffing on a HCF server. I learnt a lot on the server, the player base was 10-25. It wasn’t that big I left as I wanted to join something bigger than that.
Nersa
Jr.Admin
[Resigned]

This was a prac server it got all hype but nothing happened and the server was becoming dead.

PvPGlobe
Admin
[Fired]

The discord server had 2k members it was a skyblock server however I wanted to work with hcf again so I left to apply to sagePvP.
FaithfulMC
Mod
[Resigned]

This was a big HCF community I was there and this was a big set for me and my experiences

This is as much server proof I could find: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OXG3KJulvTkEf1nl8LQDEXPvD_u2YnAdAqAHROM0Rmw/edit
Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I have had past experiences with working with servers. I have always had a desire to staff on a big PVP server. HCF is such a good game mode and a lot of people play it. I have recently started to play again and have seen a lot of people breaking the rules. I have also noticed quite a few people in TeamSpeak requiring assistance from a helper or moderator and I would like the opportunity to help them.
Recently when I hop on TeamSpeak and look in the support waiting room there are quite a lot of people waiting. For me to become staff would help out that specific time. Meaning people would not have to wait.
I would love the opportunity to become staff on SagePvP because I have a lot of spare time which I would normally play. However, I would love to help the SagePvP community out so everyone can have a good time.
If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:
These skills I have would improve the player's experience by:

I have worked on a lot of servers, some big and some small meaning I can handle all sorts of stress no matter the situation.

I am very active on the discord, server and TeamSpeak I am on from when I get home from school till I go to bed as I like to put time into the server to make it the best it can be.
I have a motto that is Quality Over Quantity which means that I would rather do my work correct and detailed rather than making it more balanced around quantity. I am a very positive, mature and loyal person which can easily be trusted.
I am quite independent however when I need to be team cooperated I can do it as being a manager on previous servers you have to be able to work with the owner, other staff and the community.
I'm very open to feedback and constructive criticism. I won't get offended
if I get told what I was doing was wrong as I can then try and fix the problem/issue I have created. People don’t always get things right straight away and in my opinion, it is good to learn from your mistakes. I have made many mistakes in staffing and I have sprung myself back up and fixed the issue. For a 16 year old I reckon I professionally take things. I am responsible for the things I do, even if I do something really bad. If I mess something up which I can not fix I would tell someone higher than me to look this is what I have done please can you help fix this and then we can discuss further on punishments if there was any.

[Respect]

Respect is a big part of human living. Everyone should be treated with respect and care no matter what they do. Everyone should be treated the same no matter the situation. If someone was to be toxic just carry on with what is going on as people who are toxic just want attention.

[Dedication]

I put a lot of time and dedication into everything I do. If someone had an issue on SagePvP and it took 10 minutes I wouldn't have an issue to sit in the ts to fix the issue no matter how long it takes. I dedicate my time well in the sense of how much time I would work to how much time I would need to take a break.

[Maturity]

I would say for a 16-year old I am very mature in what I do and how I handle different situations. I am very half-faced in the sense of if I am with my mates I like to joke around and have fun when I am handling serious situations. I put my A-game on and be mature throughout what's going on.

[Knowledge of staffing]

I have been staff on many servers I have also been staff managers on other servers meaning I know how staff are meant to be and how they should be doing their job. I am very adjustable as every server has a different staff guide however the basics are all there.

[Hackers]

Hackers ruin the game for everyone however I would say I have an eagle's eye for catching hackers I have found so many hackers hacking on many servers I have worked on. I have also seen a lot of hackers on SagePvP that getaway however they wouldn't if I was to join the staff team.

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?
I would say 9 because there should never be a time to lie to someone about something even if you do something wrong best thing would be to tell the person "Hey, Look I did this I am sorry" Then work from that. However sometimes if it is to protect something or someone then I can see when it would be alright.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No
Additional Information?:
I am a 16-year-old boy who lives in England. I work every day to make a better version of myself to present to others, I’m very interested in different sports and games such as Rugby

Ever since I was 12, I always wanted to work on Minecraft servers and learn how to Javascript. I am still learning new things. I have started my GCSE which I am working on to get good grades. I have worked on many servers and of those many servers have shown me a lot and how to work professionally.

Last edited:

Unbalancing

"https://gyazo.com/b7b697efb66749b6efae2bcaf422c227" SPEED SUPPORT waiting room? you've copied your app from faithful exactly. I even have your app here from faithful exactly. https://gyazo.com/df1cf3ffbfe9b06046390c7650ac0281

How can you say your dedicated to sage when you don't even play the server and copy n paste your whole application...
I made 1 mistake within my application? Not the end of the world also how are you meant to change something which is yours?

Mexxel

Thank you for all your inputs!
How can you say your dedicated though? Every application you should make should be new and different. I understand experience & additional information cant be helped but Sage and Faithful are two completely different servers and should be treated differently to somewhere you want to be dedicated too.

Reactions: wpo

Rexy.

Established member
Lied about VanityMC, was A manager in 2017-2018, mod in 2019 and helper in 2020 never heard of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.