Denied tnup's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadianLesbian

+1 My favorite staff member, worked with him on clover and minemenclub, very mature staff member, and a really good friend! good luck buddy

shovel

I'm going to have to put a neutral on this one chief. The main reason being, the application was great, but I have never had an interaction with you in game or outside of game. You are also getting mixed reviews which is making it difficult to choose -1/+1.

mitright

Neutral

Don't know you personally.

Application seems nice, would add what the course of leaving/demotion of the server in experience.
Would also improve grammar.

Why were you demoted at MMC?

tnup

Neutral

Don't know you personally.

Application seems nice, would add what the course of leaving/demotion of the server in experience.
Would also improve grammar.

Why were you demoted at MMC?
I resigned from mmc

Joey

+1
honestly, I have watched your staff series and I think despite your application and just look at your staff series I feel you would do a really good job and I feel you could grow your channel and add players to sage

gl

Proyal

+1
I saw a comment talking about how you said "you like the server to an extent", everyone has there reasons why they hate some of there favorite servers. I play on some servers daily and still think there are some issues on the server.

tnup

+1
I saw a comment talking about how you said "you like the server to an extent", everyone has there reasons why they hate some of there favorite servers. I play on some servers daily and still think there are some issues on the server.
I said I like the server's community to an extent, but I get where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.