Denied tnup's Staff Application (NA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnup

IGN (In-Game Name): tnup
Timezone: PST

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

CricketNetwork - Co-Owner - Proof

WildPvP - Admin - Proof(Proof shows that I was Mod, but i was promoted)

GalasticNetwork - Manager - Proof

NavMC - Trial Mod Proof: No Proof

CavePvP - Senior Moderator - Proof

NightHawk - Admin Proof: got corrupted in PC transfer

ExcileHQ - Admin - Proof

SagePvP - Mod - Proof

MinemenClub - Mod - Proof

PurgePots - Owner - Proof

DuskMC - Manager - Proof

Clover - Mod - Proof

NocaHCF - Owner - Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on SagePvP for a couple of reasons. I like the SagePvP community to an extent, there is good but there is also a lot of toxicity. I want to be able to put a little end to that toxicity as becoming a staff member. I will be able to staff for longer and i will be on longer to punish those toxic ones. As Sage is growing every day, there is no doubt that the server has gotten way better since the last time I staffed, and with the recent summer update bringing Practice into the scene, I feel that there will be a lot more cheaters logging onto the server with the increased growth. I think Sage needs more experienced and active staff members like me to keep up with the servers' constant growth. As much as I enjoy actually playing the game, I enjoy being a staff member way more and find it way more enjoyable. I consider myself active which means I am constantly on the server making sure no cheaters/people are breaking the rules and I am always on Teamspeak making sure everyone who needs to be moved is moved and that I can help them to the best of my ability. Just because you have the Trial-Mod tag next to your name doesn't mean you’re invincible, you still need to follow the rules as well as making sure other people are following the rules and that everyone is having fun while they are playing on the server. Please do not think that I am here just to waste your time and make life miserable, I am here because I want to be a part of this community even more than I am and help make it a way better place then it is now. When I was staff on all the servers before, I dedicated my time and effort into the server. Being staff is one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. I also would love to become staff as I can use my powers as a staff member to give the players the best experience possible on the server. Becoming staff is also an opportunity for me to meet new people and have a good time with others. I love to help people. Helping someone is what makes me feel good as a person, and even helping someone through a computer can make my day. I would like to become staff as I think it will allow me to help Sage keep as many cheaters and toxic players off the server as possible.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity - There are constantly players on the server who complain about there not being enough or any staff members on at certain hours. I can help improve the players experience by giving them access to an online staff member that is always ready to help at all different hours of the day. I don't want to see any "STAFF AREN'T ONLINE" comments in the chat anymore, and finally just give the community something that they need, a reliable and active staff member.

Teamspeak - I know what it feels like to sit in Teamspeak for hours and never get moved by a staff member, or sometimes just be forgotten. If i am accepted I will be able to improve the players' experience in Teamspeak by moving them faster and dealing with the issue so that the player can move on with their day and be happy that they were moved very quickly. It sucks to see people just sitting in TeamSpeak channels with no staff wanting to move them, the job is made for a reason so why not just have a staff member that actually does it.

Reliability - When a player asks for instruction on how to do something for the forums or asks for a specific link to an answer to a question they have, they can count on me to provide them the correct information so that they don't have to struggle anymore. It sucks when you ask staff for help on something and they provide you with the wrong link or tell you incorrect information. To further improve the players' experience on the server I will make sure that I read up on my stuff and do my homework so that a player does not go misinformed again and they can continue on with their day without any more complication on that issue.

Toxicity - I am not a toxic member, and I do not rage over games. I like to play games for fun and help people out. What I have learned over the years is that toxicity only makes you a demotivator for other people. It makes you a public figure dedicated to suicide and stress. Toxicity doesn't help the community, it only destroys it. I am also not a bias person. I do not give my friends or family things that give an unfair advantage. For example, If my friend told me that a player was cheating, and I needed proof for that ban, I would not just ban the supposed "cheater" because my friend said they were flying around the arena. I would instead ask my friend if they have proof of that player cheating, or I would not assist them.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
No

Additional Information?:

I am not a toxic member, and I do not rage over games. I like to play games for fun and help people out. What I have learned over the years is that toxicity only makes you a demotivator for other people. It makes you a public figure dedicated to suicide and stress. Toxicity doesn't help the community, it only destroys it. I am also not a bias person. I do not give my friends or family things that give an unfair advantage. For example, If my friend told me that a player was cheating, and I needed proof for that ban, I would not just ban the supposed "cheater" because my friend said they were flying around the arena. I would instead ask my friend if they have proof of that player cheating, or I would not assist them.

I like to consider myself as an active person. I am able to be awake at NA and EU times, but that doesn't mean that I do not have time for my own personal time. I still have time to do my own things as myself, but I like to dedicate time towards the things that I enjoy, and one of the things that I enjoy is staffing.I know how to staff pretty well, and I also know how to detect hacks. I may not be the best at screensharing, but I can at least get the job done. I am usually pretty fast at detecting hacks, and my previous staff series show that. I also can do support rooms well, and I know how to talk to players. Talking to players is what I know I can do, and that makes support rooms just so much easier. I always see people sitting in support rooms for hours on end, and I would like to change that and finally be the person to just move them. I know what it feels like to sit in a support room and never be moved, and I hate that feeling, so that is something that I can definitely do.

My personality is very different from most others. I have the type of personality that people like to be around but not for too long. I have a strong sense of humor, and I like to joke around from here and there. I know when to be serious and that is something that every staff member needs. I do not like to talk a lot, because I sometimes get bored of listening to myself, but I definitely think I have the type of personality that can really make people think, and that can cheer people up on a stormy day. I also like to think of myself as a pretty mature person. I know how to handle situations and I do not mess around with peoples feelings and thoughts. I can stir certain conversations and I can make people feel like they are with someone that they can trust and that they think is mature, not somebody that people think is annoying, disrespectful, and completely immature.

I am an experienced staff member and I know what to do most of the times. The more experience you have the better you become at something, and with my previous experience I feel like I learned a lot from other servers, and I can apply that knowledge and those lessons to Sage. Some of the lessons that I learned are, always double-check, think twice, don't always question, stay silent, and many others. When talking to people I am that type of person that hates blatant grammar mistakes. I like to talk to players and other people with perfect grammar and I try to use less of "u, rly, sry, and wdym," and instead use more of "really, sorry, and what do you mean." Whilst talking to members it would be extremely unprofessional to be using texting terms. I like to be a formal person and always state out my sentences and points with correct grammar so that everyone will understand what I am trying to say.

(I made a new account due to my change in IGN, so that is why this account is new, I didn't just join today)

Last edited:

UrAmazing

+ 1

Oopsie made a mistake,
A year ago isn't that bad in at that time
you have matured and learned from your mistakes
I wish you luck, Ur application is great.

Last edited:

tnup

why did you get demoted on SagePvP the last time you have been staff?

- Previous demotion
- Grammar in some places
- You like the server 'to an extent'

I had asked Articcc why I was demoted before, the only answer he gave me was "I'm sorry it was nothing against you" "You were a great staff member." So I am not exactly sure why I was demoted still

Last edited:

tnup

-1 ur toxic and ur in experienced. Instant denial
I'm sorry but can you please tell me how I am toxic? I am probably one of the most non-toxic people on the server so I just want to know where you got that from

Also, I have multiple servers of experience so I am not sure where that is coming from.

tnup

+ 0.5

Recent demotion.

I am sorry to say this, but in 3 Months its hard
to have learned from your mistakes and matured enough
to reapply. Maybe you got demoted for inactivity as you
haven't mentioned why you got demoted.

Addons.

I like your application and i hope you get accepted,
just can you DM Me via discord or just here and explain
why you got demoted. If this is for inactivity I will remove
the reason because inactivity isn't that bad.

I was demoted 14 months ago, not 3

Hunslet

Established member
I'm sorry but can you please tell me how I am toxic? I am probably one of the most non-toxic people on the server so I just want to know where you got that from

Also, I have multiple servers of experience so I am not sure where that is coming from.
That guy has just been copy pasting the same thing on everyone's application to get trophy points.

SmackThat

IGN (In-Game Name): tnup​

Timezone: PST​

Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):

CricketNetwork - Co-Owner - Proof

WildPvP - Admin - Proof(Proof shows that I was Mod, but i was promoted)​

NavMC - Trial Mod Proof: No Proof​

CavePvP - Senior Moderator - Proof

NightHawk - Admin Proof: got corrupted in PC transfer​

ExcileHQ - Admin - Proof

SagePvP - Mod - Proof

MinemenClub - Mod - Proof

PurgePots - Owner - Proof

DuskMC - Manager - Proof

Clover - Mod - Proof

NocaHCF - Owner - Proof

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I want to become staff on SagePvP for a couple of reasons. I like the SagePvP community to an extent, there is good but there is also a lot of toxicity. I want to be able to put a little end to that toxicity as becoming a staff member. I will be able to staff for longer and i will be on longer to punish those toxic ones. As Sage is growing every day, there is no doubt that the server has gotten way better since the last time I staffed, and with the recent summer update bringing Practice into the scene, I feel that there will be a lot more cheaters logging onto the server with the increased growth. I think Sage needs more experienced and active staff members like me to keep up with the servers' constant growth. As much as I enjoy actually playing the game, I enjoy being a staff member way more and find it way more enjoyable. I consider myself active which means I am constantly on the server making sure no cheaters/people are breaking the rules and I am always on Teamspeak making sure everyone who needs to be moved is moved and that I can help them to the best of my ability. Just because you have the Trial-Mod tag next to your name doesn't mean you’re invincible, you still need to follow the rules as well as making sure other people are following the rules and that everyone is having fun while they are playing on the server. Please do not think that I am here just to waste your time and make life miserable, I am here because I want to be a part of this community even more than I am and help make it a way better place then it is now. When I was staff on all the servers before, I dedicated my time and effort into the server. Being staff is one of my favorite things to do in Minecraft. I also would love to become staff as I can use my powers as a staff member to give the players the best experience possible on the server. Becoming staff is also an opportunity for me to meet new people and have a good time with others. I love to help people. Helping someone is what makes me feel good as a person, and even helping someone through a computer can make my day. I would like to become staff as I think it will allow me to help Sage keep as many cheaters and toxic players off the server as possible.​

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Activity - There are constantly players on the server who complain about there not being enough or any staff members on at certain hours. I can help improve the players experience by giving them access to an online staff member that is always ready to help at all different hours of the day. I don't want to see any "STAFF AREN'T ONLINE" comments in the chat anymore, and finally just give the community something that they need, a reliable and active staff member.​

Teamspeak - I know what it feels like to sit in Teamspeak for hours and never get moved by a staff member, or sometimes just be forgotten. If i am accepted I will be able to improve the players' experience in Teamspeak by moving them faster and dealing with the issue so that the player can move on with their day and be happy that they were moved very quickly. It sucks to see people just sitting in TeamSpeak channels with no staff wanting to move them, the job is made for a reason so why not just have a staff member that actually does it.​

Reliability - When a player asks for instruction on how to do something for the forums or asks for a specific link to an answer to a question they have, they can count on me to provide them the correct information so that they don't have to struggle anymore. It sucks when you ask staff for help on something and they provide you with the wrong link or tell you incorrect information. To further improve the players' experience on the server I will make sure that I read up on my stuff and do my homework so that a player does not go misinformed again and they can continue on with their day without any more complication on that issue.​

Toxicity - I am not a toxic member, and I do not rage over games. I like to play games for fun and help people out. What I have learned over the years is that toxicity only makes you a demotivator for other people. It makes you a public figure dedicated to suicide and stress. Toxicity doesn't help the community, it only destroys it. I am also not a bias person. I do not give my friends or family things that give an unfair advantage. For example, If my friend told me that a player was cheating, and I needed proof for that ban, I would not just ban the supposed "cheater" because my friend said they were flying around the arena. I would instead ask my friend if they have proof of that player cheating, or I would not assist them.​

Can any current staff members vouch for you?:

No​

Additional Information?:

I am not a toxic member, and I do not rage over games. I like to play games for fun and help people out. What I have learned over the years is that toxicity only makes you a demotivator for other people. It makes you a public figure dedicated to suicide and stress. Toxicity doesn't help the community, it only destroys it. I am also not a bias person. I do not give my friends or family things that give an unfair advantage. For example, If my friend told me that a player was cheating, and I needed proof for that ban, I would not just ban the supposed "cheater" because my friend said they were flying around the arena. I would instead ask my friend if they have proof of that player cheating, or I would not assist them.​

I like to consider myself as an active person. I am able to be awake at NA and EU times, but that doesn't mean that I do not have time for my own personal time. I still have time to do my own things as myself, but I like to dedicate time towards the things that I enjoy, and one of the things that I enjoy is staffing.I know how to staff pretty well, and I also know how to detect hacks. I may not be the best at screensharing, but I can at least get the job done. I am usually pretty fast at detecting hacks, and my previous staff series show that. I also can do support rooms well, and I know how to talk to players. Talking to players is what I know I can do, and that makes support rooms just so much easier. I always see people sitting in support rooms for hours on end, and I would like to change that and finally be the person to just move them. I know what it feels like to sit in a support room and never be moved, and I hate that feeling, so that is something that I can definitely do.​

My personality is very different from most others. I have the type of personality that people like to be around but not for too long. I have a strong sense of humor, and I like to joke around from here and there. I know when to be serious and that is something that every staff member needs. I do not like to talk a lot, because I sometimes get bored of listening to myself, but I definitely think I have the type of personality that can really make people think, and that can cheer people up on a stormy day. I also like to think of myself as a pretty mature person. I know how to handle situations and I do not mess around with peoples feelings and thoughts. I can stir certain conversations and I can make people feel like they are with someone that they can trust and that they think is mature, not somebody that people think is annoying, disrespectful, and completely immature.​

I am an experienced staff member and I know what to do most of the times. The more experience you have the better you become at something, and with my previous experience I feel like I learned a lot from other servers, and I can apply that knowledge and those lessons to Sage. Some of the lessons that I learned are, always double-check, think twice, don't always question, stay silent, and many others. When talking to people I am that type of person that hates blatant grammar mistakes. I like to talk to players and other people with perfect grammar and I try to use less of "u, rly, sry, and wdym," and instead use more of "really, sorry, and what do you mean." Whilst talking to members it would be extremely unprofessional to be using texting terms. I like to be a formal person and always state out my sentences and points with correct grammar so that everyone will understand what I am trying to say.​

(I made a new account due to my change in IGN, so that is why this account is new, I didn't just join today)
https://streamable.com/mf1g7v

Isn't this you saying the N-Word in sage teamspeak?

Status
Not open for further replies.