Denied Tabed's Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princemac

no but u dont understand hes trying to say i threatened him but has no valid proof hes trying to lie on my name, sure i griefed hcruins idc i had permission from the founder/owner plus the other owner leaked all ips so no point of that server but when he is trying to say i threatened him and bought his ip is a complete lie with 0 evidence and he shouldnt get staff with he is a corrupt staff.
Alright. I just think you should Stop Posting on this Thread, If you're Being Toxic.

BotMert

+1
I have worked with him on two servers (he was a manager I was a mod) he is a very nice guy. He is really friendly but is very strict. He has very good experience and he is a very good guy!

Rexy.

Established member
not being toxic just trying to state the fact and i dont want sage getting him as a staff when i play on this server on a daily basis
I was informed you guys leaked it, then when I proceeded to join your call, I was getting heavy packet loss , I can't even ddos, Why would I ddos? it's my reputation?

goodcouchie

omg you just lie and lie can i see the proof of you getting spammed because while this was going on U WERE PLAYING ON THE SERVER TRIED TO TRAP ME AND FAILED than the server got ruined and said you were going to post my stuff online and u have no proof to back yourself up and i do.
Tabed is not lying about a single thing, I was a partner on HcRuins and I was online when you griefed and trashed the server. Tabed has been staff on multiple servers with positive feedback from the staff, I know this because hes been staff on many servers I play on. He is very experienced in what he does and trustworthy. You and your friends trashed the discord server, banned a lot of people for no reason and much more. I have people that can vouch for me that this is true. If anything you are the one that is lying.

BotMert

not being toxic just trying to state the fact and i dont want sage getting him as a staff when i play on this server on a daily basis
It seems you just don't want him as staff because you don't like him not because you don't think he is fit for the job. Although if you have proof that he isnt fit for the job I'm open to seeing it and changing sides.

reverse

It seems you just don't want him as staff because you don't like him not because you don't think he is fit for the job. Although if you have proof that he isnt fit for the job I'm open to seeing it and changing sides.
read the past msgs with the proof ?

reverse

Tabed is not lying about a single thing, I was a partner on HcRuins and I was online when you griefed and trashed the server. Tabed has been staff on multiple servers with positive feedback from the staff, I know this because hes been staff on many servers I play on. He is very experienced in what he does and trustworthy. You and your friends trashed the discord server, banned a lot of people for no reason and much more. I have people that can vouch for me that this is true. If anything you are the one that is lying.
omg you just dont like me bcs i glitched in your base non stop and killed you.

Rexy.

Established member
he did say, and i have so many people that could vouch bcs we were in a discord call with around 6 people so
and members on a server that he used to staff on can even vouch me
And you have been caught on your first lie.

BotMert

It seems the only reason you don't like him is because he stopped you from greifing a server. Plus why should you even try to voice your opinion when you griefed a server dude.

Rexy.

Established member
Also, no one threatened you and we never added you to any group calls nor do you have evidence for any of those empty claims. But, we have good evidence for you threatening to "putting me on a couple websites" directly quoted from you. Then you proceeded to "cover up" your mistakes by deleting Discord DM's but the proof is there.

reverse

You have 0 proof we have all needed proof. Thanks, I'm no longer responding to your bullshit I'm quitting Sage if you get accepted.
same because i dont wanna play this server if he staff because of how unprofessional he would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.