IGN (In Game Name):
Tabed

Timezone
My Current Timezone is UTC
Do you have any previous staff experience? (If so, list them below):
If anyone needs Proof Please DM Me.

CtrlDubs Discord | Manager

Hytheria | Operator
Hytheria was a very enjoyable place to manage. Whilst there, we averaged about 100-120 players each SOTW . Here, I helped with the hosting of UHC games and I was also given the opportunity to help manage staff. This was very fun and taught me the importance of honesty within a staff team.

JurassicPvP | Operator
JurassicPvP was the server that I was on staff for the longest. While I was here, I had a very enjoyable time that I established a lot of long-term relationships with fellow staff and players. JurassicPvP taught me the importance of a staff team and how important it was to be communicative with each other.

LuxorMC | Manager

Aodous.Org | Manager

I would love to say something nice about this server, it had amazing players, a lovely staff team, but it had horrible Ownership, ddosers, doxers even more but yep, the experience is experience​

VanityMC | Manager
I wasn't at VanityMC for a long time, I'm pretty sure it was one week due to being transferred but anyways let's get on to what I did. I was just honestly mentoring people, doing tickets, and just helping, due to me not being here long I never really got trusted to do anything, so I didn't have to do much management work.

BattleMade | Manager
I was at Battlemade for around 5 months, the server was good it had a player base of around 300-600, I was the General Manager at the time, All I really did was Talk with the dev's about what needs to be made or what is in the process of being made, I would also train most of the new managers, (the owner was an idiot and hired people who had 0 clues) I did a little bit of there staff management, some being meetings, mentoring, SS Lessons. It was a fun experience in the end though, everyone was nice it was just a nice community in general.

FierceFactions | Manager

CtrlDubs Discord | Manager

HCNations | Senior Admin

HcRuins | Platform-Admin

ExoticMC | Admin
ExoticMC, was a server owned by "TensTa" it was the skyblock server for ostiaPvP, it averaged around 300 players, My main job was to find islands, and just to handle tickets, mentor new staff and help anyone with minor problems, I learned a decent amount from here, it was a good experience, and I'm happy to have it on my resumes.

ViperMC | Moderator
One of my earliest staffing experiences was staffing on the old ViperMC. I really enjoyed how Viper taught me to respect the Head Staff and it really shaped me as a staff member. Here I mainly learned how to treat other staff members with respect and always be honest.

FaithFulMC | Helper

MineManClub | Moderator
My Time at MMC was amazing, I learned so much more about how the game mechanics worked, and I'm sure to all the people who sweet practice and always get called for 3.5 blocking can understand what I mean here, It was just so helpful watching these fights whenever I was online as it showed that it may look like a reach but the part of the time it's really not it's just W-Tapping and other stuff like that, overall this server thought me most of the stuff I know today.

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

There really are an immense amount of reasons why I would like to become an admin on Sage The main reason is that I love helping people and making people happy. Seeing someone enjoying their time on a server that I staff on just gives me goosebumps and shows me how great of a server Sage Will be. One of my best qualities is that I am extremely nice to people and I am very kind-hearted. I know that I could definitely use these natural qualities to make an impact on Sage. It would also be amazing to see the server flourish, both within the community and the developmental Sage. It would be my pleasure to help a variety of different players and he is there for anyone who is troubled or may be in need of assistance. I really want the community to realize that a staff team is more than just a few players on a server. The majority of staff are all very compassionate people who are willing to help anyone anytime. A staff member is a person who devotes much of their time just to help other players in need. It truly is fascinating to me. I, just like many other staff members, am extremely passionate about making the community a better place for everyone. I have been playing this game for 7 years and this is my 6th year being involved in the HCF community. I have seen much bias, discrimination, and overall hate towards people just because they are not "known enough." But in my eyes, everyone within the HCF community is equal, and should be treated like one. This means giving second chances for improvement or change if requested, banning a famous player even though I may get hate, or even just moving people in TeamSpeak evenly, to be sure no one gets upset. I strive to provide the best playing experience possible for any player regardless of his or her ranking within the community. If our players are happy than I am happy. I will make sure that each player who joins the network will be met with kind words and best regards. I plan to help as many people as possible through simple actions such as answering a question in chat, or providing additional information even though it may take a longer amount of time to complete. I've learned over my many years that if you provide a unique experience for any and all players, those players on the network will always log out at the end of the day with a smile on their face. I believe that everyone should be provided this experience, by all of the staff members working together on Sage know that if I become staff, I will always provide above-average assistance in all areas possible, not only to improve the community and the players but to improve myself as a staff member

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

Hard Working:

This attribute goes hand-and-hand with “commitment” that I mentioned above. When I am committed to a goal I will see through that it is done properly, orderly, and timely.

"likable
(I couldn’t come up with a better word for this… My other option was “Get Along-ly-ness” ):

I’m easy going and easy to talk to. I get along well with pretty much everyone, and I’m rather sociable. Even though I have participated in some good ‘ol HCF banter in my day, anything I say in that sense could be taken with a grain of salt. I can only think of two people in my factions history that I have ever truly disliked (neither of whom play FaithfulMC

Honesty:

I despise lying. Both when I hear someone lie or when I know I'm being lied to are some of my biggest pet peeves. If you ask anyone I know, they'll tell you that I never lie and that the easiest way to lose my respect is to lie to my face.

Positivity:

I am going into this opportunity with a very positive mindset, and I don’t know exactly how to put it in words, but I just feel like I would make a good addition to the staff team.

Experienced:

As I will talk about later, I have played factions for over four years and have exceptionally high knowledge of the game, if I do say so myself. Because of my game knowledge, I feel like I would be able to react to most situations appropriately, and it would also be very difficult for someone to take advantage of me.

Rational:

I am a good critical thinker. When a situation arises, I can usually come to an appropriate solution relatively quickly. Because I think critically of all my decisions, it provides me with a strong platform to support any choices I make and defend my argument. (My pet peeve is staff members who punish a player and can’t provide a reason other than “I said so”)

I am also rational in the sense that I am fairly self-aware and self-reflective. Not only do I usually realize and admit when I make mistakes, but I also learn from them.

Committed:

When I set my sights on something, I will do everything in my power to make sure it is achieved and achieved correctly. Right now my sights are set on a staff position and continuing to play the game and game mode I have grown to love so much.
Can any current staff members vouch for you?:
StaffMods

Additional Information?:

For anyone reading this far down, yes it's my 2017 application, I've just lost my skill of writing applications ever since I picked up management, But still! I do my job with perfection, and that's what truly matters, you can test me on anything 9/10 times I'll pass it.

If anyone needs Proof Please DM Me.
╙════════════════════════☆════════════════════════╜​

Last edited:

Inship

Established member
Overall good application well structured however the fact that apart from viper you’ve never been staff on an hcf network its kinda bad since you might not know hcf when it comes to staffing.
However its a +1 for me, i suggest you to go and watch some hcf staff series

Rexy.

Established member
Overall good application well structured however the fact that apart from viper you’ve never been staff on an hcf network its kinda bad since you might not know hcf when it comes to staffing.
However its a +1 for me, i suggest you to go and watch some hcf staff series
I've actually staffed on 5+ HCF servers forgot to add them :)

Rexy.

Established member
Reused my 2017 application, Not plagiarized

https://gyazo.com/cfc04a9c49c04050cacd0f3ffa7058b2
https://prnt.sc/krxdu6
https://gyazo.com/83bc0d1d90b49a7ae1d7b07912b013b1
https://gyazo.com/ccaa1d87332257abf06a30bbd5fc339b
https://gyazo.com/0ffc18d82aade1abb25fe940154a7b09

And so what if I reused my old application? It all depends on how well I do as a staff member, and I can get a lot of known managers, to vouch I do my job perfectly

Last edited:

wpo

Veteran Member
+1
Not hard to read and has a lot of experience.
A cool layout & color scheme in my opinion
Good luck!

Btw did you steal my signature haha? No hate it just occurred to me that it looked a lot like mine.​

Rexy.

Established member
+1

Not hard to read and has a lot of experience.​

A cool layout & color scheme in my opinion​

Good luck!​

Btw did you steal my signature haha? No hate it just occurred to me that it looked a lot like mine.​
I did yes, it was to good.

Reactions: wpo

Mexxel

+1
→ Worked with him in the past on servers.
→ Mature
→ Would fly through the staffing ranks & based on his experience would be an amazing fit for Sage.

Rexy.

Established member
+1
→ Worked with him in the past on servers.
→ Mature
→ Would fly through the staffing ranks & based on his experience would be an amazing fit for Sage.
Tysm
Means a lot coming from a guy with 20k :)

Status
Not open for further replies.