Denied SuperHype's Media Application

Tannin

Yes, i am telling him to get off my thread he is -1'ing me for telling the truth about his friends application
@Kofe
My friend please refrain from -1 peoples application when you are doing out of emotion and not anything else...

I mean seriously... How can u -1 a media application

+1
-respected member of community
-not toxic
-trusted

CheatsClient

IGN (In Game Name): SuperHype

Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BpM3xaPdYGZGVuXNnqdEw/featured?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers:137

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? --I have like 4 private videos that are being edited-- But I streamed like 13 times in the past 3 months.

Average amount of views per video: 17

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I really want youtube rank on sage because it might be my first opportunity to be a youtuber on a server and benefit both me, and the server by gaining subscribers and getting players to the network. I really think Sage will make me spark and make me grow even bigger! Thank you!
+1
· Good channel
· Nice details
You don't have that many subscribers. But the rest is all good. Good luck my man!

Kuttans

Before I rate, I recommend you grow your before guaranteeing acceptance to the rank. At the moment, accepting you as a Media influencer will not benefit the network.

King Regards
-Philip / Kuttans

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Your media application has been denied due to the following reasons:

- You have not uploaded a minimum of one recent video on SagePvP

Although, you may upload a video on the server and reapply when you have done so.