Denied SuperHype's Media Application

SuperHype

IGN (In Game Name): SuperHype

Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BpM3xaPdYGZGVuXNnqdEw/featured?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers:137

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? --I have like 4 private videos that are being edited-- But I streamed like 13 times in the past 3 months.

Average amount of views per video: 17

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I really want youtube rank on sage because it might be my first opportunity to be a youtuber on a server and benefit both me, and the server by gaining subscribers and getting players to the network. I really think Sage will make me spark and make me grow even bigger! Thank you!

Last edited:

Cameron

IGN (In Game Name): SuperHype

Youtube Channel (Link): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3BpM3xaPdYGZGVuXNnqdEw/featured?view_as=subscriber

Amount Of Subscribers:137

How many videos do you have on SagePvP? --I have like 4 private videos that are being edited-- But I streamed like 13 times in the past 3 months.

Average amount of views per video: 17

Will you be seriously committed to uploading on the server? Yes.

Why do you want to have the famous / youtube rank on our network: I really want youtube rank on sage because it might be my first opportunity to be a youtuber on a server and benefit both me, and the server by gaining subscribers and getting players to the network. I really think Sage will make me spark and make me grow even bigger! Thank you!
+1

SuperHype

Im pretty sure you need 500 subs for YouTuber but I wish you the best of luck on your channel.
(this score doesn't count) this user is obviously just trying to get back at me for reviewing to his friend that he +1'd for no exact reason.. Get off my thread.

Current Score:

SuperHype

"(this score doesn't count) this user is obviously just trying to get back at me for reviewing to his friend that he +1'd for no exact reason.. Get off my thread."
Yes, i am telling him to get off my thread he is -1'ing me for telling the truth about his friends application