Denied Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackTrick3r3

IGN:OnlyReaching.
Timezone: PM.
Do you own a quality microphone?-Yes i have.
Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?: Discord and Telegram Discord-BackTrick3r3#9805 Telegram @Back Trick -TeamSpeak Yes.
Do you have any previous staff experiences?:Yes. InjectPvP,SedicaPvP,MersusHCF,HadderHQ,DreamNetwork.
Why do you want to become staff?:I learned about your server from a youtuber and I want to be part of the staff to help with the development of your server.
Why should we accept you as staff?:If I became part of the team I will help develop the server as I pointed out in the above question also running will help the players who need the intervention of the staff and i readed every rule of the server from https://sagepvp.org/forum/threads/official-rules.244/ + download the rules.
Can any staff members on the team vouch for you?-No.
Additional Information; I can ss well. + i have the ss program Paladin.

Requirements
- You must be at least 15 years old
- Must be an active member of the forums and the server
- You must have at least one previous HCF staff experience
- You may not plagiarise or copy another users application
- You can not be a toxic member of the community
- You may not apply using other links (ex. google docs)

REMINDER: All comments made on your application should be used to help you improve upon it. The final decision on your staff application are to be made by the Staff Manager(s).

Unkindness

- Lack of detail on every part of the application.
- Doesn't meet the set requirements. (- Must be an active member of the forums and the server)
- No proof of staff positions.

Unkindness

- Lack of detail.
- Doesn't meet set requirements. (Must be an active member of the forums and the server)
- No proof of staff positions.

Trixkz

I literally suck at everything I have ever tried.
Denied:
Hello @BackTrick3r3, thank you for taking the time to apply for a staff position on our network. Unfortunately, your application has been denied due to one or more of these reasons;

- Lack of Playtime,
- Plagiarism,
- Immaturity / Toxicity,
- Lack of detail / Experience,
- Failing to meet the requirements.

You will be eligible to re-apply after two weeks. We suggest you take this time to improve your application.

Status
Not open for further replies.