English, Norwegian and some spanish.

What is your current timezone?:
Eu time zone.

Do you have a good quality microphone?:
Yes I do.

What is your current telegram & discord handle?:
Telegram @Lqcal discord: Lqcal#3245

What is your previous staffing experiences?:
I was staff on darkend for 3weeks ( trial mod ) got demoted cuz i was on vication, i was sr mod on golicraft, 50+ players daily, i was ss verified. ( Resigned )
What do you think you can bring to SagePvP?:
I think i can bring a lot to SagePvP. I have been playing HCF for over 4 years so I have seen just about everything. I can look at the problem from their perspective and decide what the best course of action is to fix it. I am very mature for my age and wont be toxic in any way. I will hopefully be recording a staff series on SagePvP, helping grow the playerbase. I will be checking the forums constantly seeing if anyone needs help. I know all of the basic staff commands and I am eager to learn the rest. I am very active and when I am not at my computer, I will be checking the forums on my phone. I like to joke around and make a fun environment for everyone, the staff and players.

What makes you stand out in particular compared to other applicants?:

Responsibility
I am very responsible. For as long as I am staff on SagePvP I will take care of my responsibilities of being active. checking the forums. and helping each and every player who needs help on SagePvP. I wont blame any of my mistakes on other people I will take responsibility for my actions, take the consequences and learn from them.

Activity
I am very active. I am mainly on my computer from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep.

Effort
I always try my hardest to do the best I can. If there is a problem between two players I wont just listen to one and come up with a answer right away. I will listen to both sides of the story, look at it from both perspectives and come up with what I think is the best thing to do for everyone in the situation.

Experience
I dont have much experience staffing, but I have alot of experience in playing HCF. I have been playing HCF for 3-4 years on many different servers, such as Velt, Arcane, Sage, FaithfulMC, Viper, and HCRival, and fiercepvp. I have tried just about everything hcf has to offer. running in bases, trapping, team fighting, and all of it is starting to feel boring and repetitive.

Why should we accept you as staff?:
I will finish any task given to me to the best of my abilities without taking any shortcuts. I will be on early in the mornings in teamspeak, helping reduce the wait time. I will always try to brighten someones day, joking around while helping them with their issue. If I need help with something I will try to get another staff issues opinion on the matter before making a final decision. I am a very quick learner and even though I don't have much experience staffing I think I can learn it within a pretty short amount of time

How active can you be each day?:

Monday - Friday
4-5 hours.

Saturday - Sunday
6+ hours.

Hunslet

Established member

- Experience
- Server hopping?
- Same application used for other servers

str2

Known member
Denied:

Thank you for taking the time to apply on sage! Unfortunately, your application was denied for one or more of the following reasons:

- Failed to meet requirements
- Failed background check
- Lack of detail
- Lack of staff experience
- Plagiarism

You may re-apply in 30 days. We suggest you take this time to review and improve your application. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.