Denied SnowFlower's Staff Application

Staff Application Format:

IGN (In-Game Name): SnowFlower

Region (EU/NA/Other):
NA

Do you have any previous staff experience?:

Server Name: ValorHCF
Demoted or Resigned: Demoted

Server Name: Reddit UHC Server (Can't recall server name)
Demoted or Resigned: Server Shutdown

Server name: Old KitPvP Server (Can't recall server name)
Demoted or Resigned: Server Shutdown

Why would you like to become a staff member?:

I would love to become apart of the SagePvP Network, do to multiple reasons. The main reason I want to be staff is because I want to help grow the community and allow players to have a fun & safe environment. I also really do enjoy staffing, I find it very fun and I like to help players. I would also like to mention that I am very active, I am on my computer for at least 5 hours per day so I would be able to contribute a lot of my time to the network. I find myself able to communicate well with players, when someone tries to talk to me I will reply to them I will not ignore them. If someone joins TeamSpeak and needs help I will do my best to help them. I can also work well with other team members. I've been playing Minecraft and staffing long enough to easily know if a player is cheating. There are a lot of times where it may seem that a player is cheating, in reality they could be lagging or are just good at the game and you can't ban them off of that. I feel like this position would be great for me since I have previous staffing experiences with not only the HCF community and KitPvP community. I have also staffed on Reddit UHC's. I learned quite a lot from staffing on these servers and I think I got what it takes to become staff on the SagePvP Network. In any scenario of a player in TeamSpeak freaking out or yelling because they can not get what they need I can calmly deal with and have them on their way.

If accepted, how would you improve the players' experience?:

The first and I think the biggest boost that I can bring to the server is my activity. The amount of time it would usually take for a player to get moved in TeamSpeak will be lower, like I stated above I am very active and will be able to help out tremendously. Along with being on the server a player may not be in TeamSpeak for help but could be using /helpop and I can see it right away and teleport on over to help them. I am also very well experienced with HCF nowadays, all the new strategies people use to get away with breaking the rules I can see. (ps I don't know why this is in bold it won't go away)

If you were to rate your honesty on a scale of 1-10, what would it be and why?

I would rate myself at a 7.5, everyone is dishonest at some point in their life so I don't feel it is right to rate myself higher than what I already did, and I don't think there is anyone that could possibly rate themselves 10/10 or 100%. Anytime that I made a mistake while staffing on previous servers I would come clean about it and stay on good terms, when I did mess up the next time I would work harder to make up for it.

Can any current staff members vouch for you?: (optional)

Essenced

Additional Information?:

Telegram: @SnowHCF
Discord: @SnowFlower#5391

This position would be great! It could help me create new content for my channel, which can also bring players to the server.

Kheivo

No proof of staffing experience, and if so you got demoted and never got to a high staff position. Not enough detail either!

Getting to a high position isn’t what matters, it’s the experience that matters.

Attachments

• A53BBDF6-D5F8-4E38-A31F-4F53FAB833DC.jpeg
    A53BBDF6-D5F8-4E38-A31F-4F53FAB833DC.jpeg
    164.1 KB · Views: 121

qtSwag

Known member
-1 No Proof of "Reddit UHC Server" and "Old KitPvP Server", plus you should never include any experience if you don't even know the server name. Also has a history of a bad past, and never got above Mod+

-1 No Proof of "Reddit UHC Server" and "Old KitPvP Server", plus you should never include any experience if you don't even know the server name. Also has a history of a bad past, and never got above Mod+
Understandable, but it was also from like 4+ years ago so yeah... That's why I don't remember the server name or have proof of it.

You are clearly egotistical and unable to accept feedback, of course a high staff position matters, you can do more and have more jobs!
I'm not saying the high staff position doesn't matter. What I am saying is that when you are applying for a low rank while having past experience with ranks that are not much higher is what matters most. You gain more experience over time which resorts in you being promoted. Didn't mean to offend you or go at you if that's what you thought.

Kheivo

I'm not saying the high staff position doesn't matter. What I am saying is that when you are applying for a low rank while having past experience with ranks that are not much higher is what matters most. You gain more experience over time which resorts in you being promoted. Didn't mean to offend you or go at you if that's what you thought.
You clearly are very in denial, maybe this is a weakness of yours and I suggest you fix it, you can't take feedback well but you need to learn. You basically did say being a high staff position doesn't matter - "Getting to a high position isn’t what matters". I'm not going to talk anymore, I will let everyone else decide whether you are a good fit for the team, personally I don't think so

Kheivo

bro this is an alt lool joined 42 mins ago and last seen 40 mins ago and this is the only thread it replied to lool
qtSwag, this guy is very immature, the minute I gave him a bad vouch, he put -1 on my application straight after. He had no time to even read my application with the time given either, not being paranoid or anything but this is what people are like, especially someone who is making alts to +1 his own application.

qtSwag

Known member
qtSwag, this guy is very immature, the minute I gave him a bad vouch, he put -1 on my application straight after. He had no time to even read my application with the time given either, not being paranoid or anything but this is what people are like, especially someone who is making alts to +1 his own application.
Good luck with your application

Bold statement, you are making the assumption that I created an account and +1'ed myself which is not even true. I know the guy that made the account and said +1 but I can assure you I did not tell him to create an account and do that he figured it out on his own.