Denied SnowFlower's Staff Application

A

Averred

Since everybody is talking about your staff experience could you tell us why you we're demoted on Valor?

Nice detail
Pretty good application overall

Docents

Established member
I'm not saying the high staff position doesn't matter. What I am saying is that when you are applying for a low rank while having past experience with ranks that are not much higher is what matters most. You gain more experience over time which resorts in you being promoted. Didn't mean to offend you or go at you if that's what you thought.
higher staff positions show your loyalty towards a network, sage wants staff members who'll stay for the long run, not for a week and then resign. having more hcf experience doesn't result in getting you promoted, it's the work that you do for the server, that's like saying "i was admin on hypixel, so i'll be getting promoted in 2 days to mod over anyone else getting promoted in 2 weeks to mod."

higher staff positions show your loyalty towards a network, sage wants staff members who'll stay for the long run, not for a week and then resign. having more hcf experience doesn't result in getting you promoted, it's the work that you do for the server, that's like saying "i was admin on hypixel, so i'll be getting promoted in 2 days to mod over anyone else getting promoted in 2 weeks to mod."
I understand, and I am trying to stay for the long run. If I get accepted..

Reapify

-0.5 You did good on the important questions but you should not add servers as experience when you do not even know their name. Best of luck

D

Deployable

Thank you for being interested in becoming a staff member on sagepvp, but unfortunately you've been denied. You may re-apply in 2 weeks.