Denied Sketchhyy's staff application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Submittings

Neutral
  • Good amount of detail. (Add more ALL sections)
  • Good experience.
  • Seems mature.
  • Seems friendly.
  • New member. (As it states in 'Application' Format' it says "You need to be active on the Forums and In Game)
Personally, I think you're fit for the staff role on 'SagePvP' but I recommend being more active and add a little more detail. Other than that I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)

Sketchhyy

Neutral
  • Good experience.
  • Seems mature.
  • Seems friendly.
  • New member. (As it states in 'Application' Format' it says "You need to be active on the Forums and In Game)
Personally, I think you're fit for the staff role on 'SagePvP' but I recommend being more active and add a little more detail. Other than that I wish you the best of luck!

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)
Thanks for your feedback, I'm in "ChinaTown" as of rn and have been playing with them, I was at first but due to the staff app in a sense has got no progress, I have only been checking forums every 1-2 days

glise6

My of my reasons are stated above. And you don't have much staff experience on HCF servers. Maybe, before you apply on a big server, next time apply on small servers and work your way up from there. I hope you get accepted.

TheDirkPvp

Known member
Neutral
  • Good experience.
  • Seems mature.
  • Seems friendly.

Kind regards,
Submittings, (Ryan)
Hey, u sounds a good Manager (+) Grammar (+) Detailed, And sounds friendly. Add me on discord: Dirk#1340
I have a discord server with 520+ people I am looking for a Manager like you, would u like to join my staff team DM me so I can interview you.
LyberiaHCF (Owner)

Sketchhyy

@Flamey @glise6 @Wosy Although your feedback is appreciated, no need to go back to staff apps from 5 months ago, i applied when the server was a bit smaller and rly enjoyed the server, i had staff on the team saying they were thinking about me. I've never got a responce. although i still love the server there is a few things wrong.

LahMoney

Neutral

- Lacks in detail
- Some-what appealing (center it and bold questions?)
- Seems mature

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Encircle

Established member
+1

Feel like I've heard/talked to you before. The names Encircle.
I hope you become a staff member.
Read the forum and seem to know what you're doing.
Although add a better layout and less spacing.

Rare to see Umzk give a +1 haha

Tibuh

- Seems like very little effort was given (little detail)
- Unappealing (color?)

Kind Regards,
LahMoney (Jack)

Sketchhyy

+1

Feel like I've heard/talked to you before. The names Encircle.
I hope you become a staff member.
Read the forum and seem to know what you're doing.
Although add a better layout and less spacing.

Rare to see Umzk give a +1 haha
Ay umzk! I remember talking to you, in the teamspeak/discord call I thnk it was with OTHA if I remember correctly?
Thanks for the +1 man!

Status
Not open for further replies.