GMT

England

Do you own a quality microphone?:
Yes.
Turtle beach around (£40)

Do you have Discord, Telegram, and Teamspeak?:
DIscord : Sketchhyy#7100
Teamspeak: Sketchhyy
Telegram: Haven't got yet. If i get accepted i will download it.

Do you have any previous staff experiences?:
DCUniverseMC (Skyblock server)
PotsHQ
As I only returned to the HCF community less than 30 days ago after a 2-year break at the age of late 12 - 13 years old no HCF servers would really recruit young kids.
Why do you want to become staff?: I joined the server being Jules' friend and joining his fac the map that just happened. Instantly I loved it, I played it non stop for days and gained like 20 kills in 2 days which for me, isn't bad. I think the server is great and has a great community, I chose sagepvp.org over all other servers due to the fact it's got a great community, from what I see a great staff team and is growing and growing constantly. With the owner creating partnerships and new relationship with different people in the HCF community it just shows what the server is capable and can become. I want to be a part of that, to be with sagepvp and its future.

Why should we accept you as staff?:

Basics and just random information:
Although many of these things have been said multiple times, I am genuinely hardworking, if i set my mind to something I will go hard it and make sure everything is right.

With my past experiences with working in real life I am great with people, i can deal with all different types of people, i am very tolerant and can keep myself calm at all times.

What makes me different from the rest of the applicants is that although my staff experience is great, I show a lot of qualities others don't, I am constantly active, at the time i am usually on i never see staff on, like honestly never. Not to shame the server but i can bring that to the table, full coverage at all times.

Although i do play other games i am constantly checking my discord, for example. If someone from the sagepvp discord needed a question answered, or a possible future addition i could be a messanger back and forth from the person to the admins. A lot of admins are very busy and need time to do other things. I check my discord almost around 15 hours a day whether or not it's on my phone or my actual computer.

I am not biased in anyway, whether or not it's one of my friends or someone that i disliked if you dont deal justice fairly then how is the server going to be "great" with a "great community" if i'm corrupting it.

I find loyalty a main thing when it comes to being part of a staff team, others may not. If a few helpers where disrupting the server i would tell an admin or an owner instantly, the helper has done, more than likely nothing for me and the admin gave me the position to be on that staff team, to be apart of the "great community"

Maturity: Although I am 15 and some 15 year olds can be considered immature, i am not. I am very well-manared from my upbringing, and also i see it as being one of the main things a staff member should be, if all staff members were to be childish and immature it would just be corrupt, for example if police were all childish, the whole world would be corrupt.

Screensharing: Although i dont know EVERYTHING about screensharing my friend OTHA, is a great sser, best i've ever seen maybe. Is giving me some form of lessons on how to find the top clients out there to help towards the servers needs.

Dealing with situations: Through the years of working in irl jobs i have found myself in situations where i never thought i would be, and i dealt with them surprisingly well, like the job i had in a shop, a man came in, all drunk from his passing of family i talked him down from his shouting and his violent chanting and stopped him from i guess, causing any damage to the shop.

Assisting people: This once again ties back to the IRL job I have good practice assisting to people and helping people within their comfort and their needs, whether a not a person is really angry from a hacker or has a buycraft problem, just a problem in general. I can be there quickly to help the person with whatever they need, which i think is a necessary when it comes to being a staff member of a big server.

Additional Information: I am 15. i live in the Manchester, UK.

Last edited:

Umzk

Veteran Member
+1

+ Really chill person.
+ Decently experience
-
lthough many of these things have been said multiple times, I am genuinely hardworking, if i set my mind to something I will go hard it and make sure everything is right.

With my past experiences with working in real life I am great with people, i can deal with all different types of people, i am very tolerant and can keep myself calm at all times.

What makes me different from the rest of the applicants is that although my staff experience is great, I show a lot of qualities others don't, I am constantly active, at the time i am usually on i never see staff on, like honestly never. Not to shame the server but i can bring that to the table, full coverage at all times.

Although i do play other games i am constantly checking my discord, for example. If someone from the sagepvp discord needed a question answered, or a possible future addition i could be a messanger back and forth from the person to the admins. A lot of admins are very busy and need time to do other things. I check my discord almost around 15 hours a day whether or not it's on my phone or my actual computer.

I am not biased in anyway, whether or not it's one of my friends or someone that i disliked if you dont deal justice fairly then how is the server going to be "great" with a "great community" if i'm corrupting it.

I find loyalty a main thing when it comes to being part of a staff team, others may not. If a few helpers where disrupting the server i would tell an admin or an owner instantly, the helper has done, more than likely nothing for me and the admin gave me the position to be on that staff team, to be apart of the "great community"
Remove spacing.
-
OTHA, is a great sser, best i've ever seen
Don’t know about that one bud xd

Weird flex but ok
Turtle beach around (£40)

Status
Not open for further replies.