Denied -=+=- Sauds' Staff Application -=+=- 【 EU 】[ 2,500 VIEWS ]

Sauds

Legendary Member
Right after i put a -1 on yours you put -1 on mine for being toxic and rude? Not professional at all. Your schedule also doesn’t add up to 48, shows you were not putting effort or it was copied.

Cheers buddy, feel free to check if my application is copied, wrote it with at least 3 Admins watching.

Elize

Established member
Terrorist really? I spent the majority of my time just being in a call with Botings, I think we can all agree that isn’t the word I would call anyone.
Dude don't even start lying bro you legit called me a terrorist while staffing on Sage & HCRival you also griefed HCRival's ts ... lmao

Sauds

Legendary Member
Dude don't even start lying bro you legit called me a terrorist while staffing on Sage & HCRival you also griefed HCRival's ts ... lmao

I griefed TeamSpeak? Why are you lying lmao. I made the TeamSpeak and still has client permissions in it. Why are you lying man? Come on

br8

+1

Vouch for HCRival, Great guy I wouldn't be plat on there if it wasn't for him promoting me for the first time.

He is a great guy, trustworthy and he knows what he is doing, he would be a great person to have on the team.

Sauds

Legendary Member
+1

Vouch for HCRival, Great guy I wouldn't be plat on there if it wasn't for him promoting me for the first time.

He is a great guy, trustworthy and he knows what he is doing, he would be a great person to have on the team.

Cheers buddy <3